• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ryder appeared in a poof of black smoke in the center of the court yard his dark eyes scanning around him he loosened a black tie took it off and buttoned the top 2 buttons of a dress shirt giving him a more relaxed look . She walked around the school grounds looking around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake happily Kissed her back as he brought his hands to her cheeks before breaking the kiss. "Damn you beautiful." He whispered to her quietly after he broke the kiss

[/QUOTE]
''thank you. your very handsome you know?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They soon reached the restaurant and he held the door for her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked inside "where do you want to sit?" she ask's and looks at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and got up, walking after him "alrighty" she said.
Misak smiled happily as they ran "yay food!~"
Roman nodded, "Yeah... But.. What are we gonna make? We should have thought about that before. Any ideas?"

Alejandro chuckled, "I wanna eat all the food still.. But I'm gonna share... I do wonder if my stomach is gonna make that dcsry noise again."

~~~~~~~

@Roman[/URL]
Han took the bottle back when Dylan took a drink, "I'd never forget about you." He said, putting his arm around her. He then took another drink before laughing, "This stuff is amazing!"

~~~~~~

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed, "It's alright...I'd actually kind of like that." she said quietly. Yuki splashed Alex back.
Alex chuckled and sank under the water before he surfaced again behind, Yuki and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Alright~"

~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe not outsider...but Ancient Artifact...''
Akane nodded, "I know for sure I'm an outsider. I've never heard any other Sanctums mention Nasods before, that's why I know nothing about them.." she explained. "Anyways, maybe we could finish what we came here for. I don't think we belong here."

...☼Chiharu had also pulled herself into a ball, bringing her knees up to her chest in her small corner of whatever cell held them. She had an arm wrapped around her legs, gingerly resting her broken one by her side. Her gaze looked scared and uncertain, and her voice reflected it☼...

"I don't like this place... I thought we were going home..."

Rini blinked a few times "You've sinned?" She asked as she lifted his food and gave it over to him. "How so?" She asked as she tilted her head lightly, she knew he had taken lives when in that suit thing, but those were demons who's plans were to hurt others....did that count as sinning? She supposed that was a grey area where morals were concerned, maybe, she didn't know really.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled, "I love fruit bowls! Mostly because I love fruit, any kind really. I can't get enough of it."

Elliot nodded "I like fruit, but I'm not that great with vegetables" he said turning up his nose a little at the thought. "Anyways, Let's go get that snack" he said with a smile.

Nanne said:
Mako looked at her and smiled, "I'm sure I'll be okay."
Yuna smiled " Well...Alright~" she said before going silent for a moment, soon glancing back at the door "...Well...Uhm...Goodnight" she said softly as she looked back at him.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah... But.. What are we gonna make? We should have thought about that before. Any ideas?"

Alejandro chuckled, "I wanna eat all the food still.. But I'm gonna share... I do wonder if my stomach is gonna make that dcsry noise again."

~~~~~~~

The clone blushed lightly, "Yeah. You're welcome... But you don't have to thank me like I said before. It's fine. Really."

~~~~~~

Kaz smiled, "How does I taste? I'm not big on cooking breakfast food, but I hope I did well~ Oh and you're welcome, Yoshi~"

~~~~~~~

Han took the bottle back when Dylan took a drink, "I'd never forget about you." He said, putting his arm around her. He then took another drink before laughing, "This stuff is amazing!"

~~~~~~

Alex chuckled and sank under the water before he surfaced again behind, Yuki and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Alright~"

~~~~~~

Akane nodded, "I know for sure I'm an outsider. I've never heard any other Sanctums mention Nasods before, that's why I know nothing about them.." she explained. "Anyways, maybe we could finish what we came here for. I don't think we belong here."
''yeah...i dont wanna stick around here long..''

...✦Apple said before she began walking while looking around. There was not an intense feeling that you were being watched✦...

Roman said:

~~~~~~~

The clone blushed lightly, "Yeah. You're welcome... But you don't have to thank me like I said before. It's fine. Really."

~~~~~~

Kaz smiled, "How does I taste? I'm not big on cooking breakfast food, but I hope I did well~ Oh and you're welcome, Yoshi~"

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Mal thought for a bit "the normal breakfast stuff I guess... egg's, pancakes... whatever we have..." she said

Misaki smiled hapily "I'm sure the monster will be satisfied once we eat!" she said excitedly.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori wiped her nose again as Masahi got up, glancing over at him as he did so. Her eyes widened the slightest bit as she noticed the white skin under his shirt, on the same side that had gotten crushed under that rock all those years ago. She attributed it to being a scar, and left it at that. She wasn't bothered by it, considering she had her own giant scar right smack dab in the middle of her chest. But even beside that... Kaori couldn't help but notice how toned his body had become. Was he always so... fit? A small blush appeared on her cheeks as she realized how long she was staring, and answered his question in a bit of a flustered tone to try and get her mind off of it☆...
"S-shower? O-oh, uh, yeah, go ahead."
...♝Masahi blinked before staring at Kaori with a questioning before shrugging his shoulders, he was sure it was nothing but he was curious all the same, though that shower was all the more appealing right now so he dropped it for right now as he turned back around and continued to the bathroom, allowing Kaori to see his back once more before he walked into the bathroom and almost closing the door, leaving it open just enough for someone to look in, without noticing it before starting to strip down and use Kamui to store away the clothes he had been wearing before pulling fresh clothing out along with his own soap and shampoo. After that Masahi turned on the shower and stepped in, not really caring that much about the temperature, just enjoying the feeling before starting to wash himself, which didn't really take that long, so once he rinsed himself of he turned off the water and stood there for a moment before stepping out of the shower♝...

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked a few times "You've sinned?" She asked as she lifted his food and gave it over to him. "How so?" She asked as she tilted her head lightly, she knew he had taken lives when in that suit thing, but those were demons who's plans were to hurt others....did that count as sinning? She supposed that was a grey area where morals were concerned, maybe, she didn't know really.
Elliot nodded "I like fruit, but I'm not that great with vegetables" he said turning up his nose a little at the thought. "Anyways, Let's go get that snack" he said with a smile.

Yuna smiled " Well...Alright~" she said before going silent for a moment, soon glancing back at the door "...Well...Uhm...Goodnight" she said softly as she looked back at him.
((Do i not get a reply? ;-; ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi blinked before staring at Kaori with a questioning before shrugging his shoulders, he was sure it was nothing but he was curious all the same, though that shower was all the more appealing right now so he dropped it for right now as he turned back around and continued to the bathroom, allowing Kaori to see his back once more before he walked into the bathroom and almost closing the door, leaving it open just enough for someone to look in, without noticing it before starting to strip down and use Kamui to store away the clothes he had been wearing before pulling fresh clothing out along with his own soap and shampoo. After that Masahi turned on the shower and stepped in, not really caring that much about the temperature, just enjoying the feeling before starting to wash himself, which didn't really take that long, so once he rinsed himself of he turned off the water and stood there for a moment before stepping out of the shower♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sat there for a while, cleaning up all the used tissues and such before looking around to check for her phone. She hadn't checked it all day, leaving it at home when they had gone out. But now that they were back, she figured she should af least make sure she hadn't missed any important calls or anything. She looked around for a moment before remembering that she had left it in the bathroom when she wad freshening up before they left, so she walked toward the hallway. She didn't hear the shower anymore, so she guessed Masahi was done, and the door was open so he probably had exited by now. Without thinking on it much more she entered, not noticing that Masahi was indeed still in the bathroom, her eyes only finding the counter and her phone that was sitting on it. Kaori grabbed it, opening it to check her messages, before feeling something... strange. Like she wasn't alone in the bathroom. Still not thinking too much on it she turned toward the shower and froze, her eyes finding themselves looking at a very wet and very naked Masahi. Kaori found that she couldn't move, simply looking at him, her mouth open like she wanted to say something but nothing was coming out☆...

Roman said:

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Dylan laughed and curled up closer snatching the bottle away with an evil grin and took a another drink "no? Dont think you would forget about me? Huh.. Musta left an impression "she said with a wink standing up and walking to the kitchen adjusting her mini skirt to go and get chips

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thank you. your very handsome you know?''
"Thank you my love." He said to her as he held her close and stared into her eyes

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko walked inside "where do you want to sit?" she ask's and looks at him.
"Window seat?" He suggested to kyoko

Roman said:

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

"But I want to thank you. You've given me sight, even if its just for a short time, and you've been here for me." She said happily to roman happily

Sixxx said:
Amber looked back at him and walked back until she was right in front of him she nudged him looking up realizing then how much shorter she was than him "hey whats up? You dont wanna swim? " she said with a little pout
@Daniel reaving
Atrio glanced at her his eyes drifting down wards before he blushed blood red and quickly looked away. "N-no it's not that." He said to her quickly

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen looked around "we can eat somewhere, watch a movie... see if they have an amusement park... hopefully you won't set those places on fire" he said jokingly and laughed lightly.
Riley laughed. "Yea I know right" she says before nodding. "But yea we can do that"

Sixxx said:
Dylan laughed and curled up closer snatching the bottle away with an evil grin and took a another drink "no? Dont think you would forget about me? Huh.. Musta left an impression "she said with a wink standing up and walking to the kitchen adjusting her mini skirt to go and get chips
@Roman
Han groaned, "Maybe... Why'd you take the bottle and walk away?" He asked before walking up behind her, and taking it back. "What's with the skirt? Trying to get some attention?" He asked, raising his brow.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you my love." He said to her as he held her close and stared into her eyes

"But I want to thank you. You've given me sight, even if its just for a short time, and you've been here for me." She said happily to roman happily

Atrio glanced at her his eyes drifting down wards before he blushed blood red and quickly looked away. "N-no it's not that." He said to her quickly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "Usually they're always taken but there seem's to actually be one open" she said and walked over to the seat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you my love." He said to her as he held her close and stared into her eyes

[/QUOTE]
The clone chuckled, "I see. What do you wanna do for the duration of the time you can see?" He asked curiously. "We can stay here as long as you want anyways.

Mayyflower said:
Riley laughed. "Yea I know right" she says before nodding. "But yea we can do that"
Rylen nodded "alright well which one sounded the most appealing to you?" he asked, still waiting for an answer on what they should do.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen nodded "alright well which one sounded the most appealing to you?" he asked, still waiting for an answer on what they should do.
"Amusement park" she says happily

LunaCrosby said:
Mal thought for a bit "the normal breakfast stuff I guess... egg's, pancakes... whatever we have..." she said
Misaki smiled hapily "I'm sure the monster will be satisfied once we eat!" she said excitedly.
Roman nodded, "Sounds good to me. I'm hungry too, so sweet should make some for ourselves."

Alejandro put a finger to his lips, "Shh... The monster is still making noises.." he whispered. "I want it to stop...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i dont wanna stick around here long..''
...✦Apple said before she began walking while looking around. There was not an intense feeling that you were being watched✦...
Akane followed behind, Apple, as she made a sword appear in her hand. "Neither do I..."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sat there for a while, cleaning up all the used tissues and such before looking around to check for her phone. She hadn't checked it all day, leaving it at home when they had gone out. But now that they were back, she figured she should at least make sure she hadn't missed any important calls or anything. She looked around for a moment before remembering that she had left it in the bathroom when she wad freshening up before they left, so she walked toward the hallway. She didn't hear the shower anymore, so she guessed Masahi was done, and the door was open so he probably had exited by now. Without thinking on it much more she entered, not noticing that Masahi was indeed still in the bathroom, her eyes only finding the counter and her phone that was sitting on it. Kaori grabbed it, opening it to check her messages, before feeling something... strange. Like she wasn't alone in the bathroom. Still not thinking too much on it she turned toward the shower and froze, her eyes finding themselves looking at a very wet and very naked Masahi. Kaori found that she couldn't move, simply looking at him, her mouth open like she wanted to say something but nothing was coming out☆...
...♝Masahi was gonna grab the towel when Kaori came walking in as if it was nothing, which caused him to instantly tease up. What was she doing in here? he did say he was showering, and he definately did... didn't close the door, damn it. Then Kaori looked at him which caused him to momentarily freeze, she could see everything, couldn't she? After that though his hand shot down to cover his junk, though he he was sure it was covered he used his other hand as well, but he just felt so, exposed, his whole body could be seen still and he was sure his face was beat red because it felt like it was on fire right about now with his how the right half of his chest, though his whole torso was define with slender muscle, was the same pale tone of white almost lacking any natural color even though his right arm was for the most part normal colored. He just felt like he couldn't move at until he felt his arm slowly move for the towel on the wall as he stared at Kaori, looking her in the eyes hoping he was still covering his stuff completely.♝...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back