• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Rini stared at Miyaka as she walked out the door....something...wasn't right about this, it seemed to easy for it to be just open like that, her thought process was cut off by Chiharu tugging at her arm, looking scared, Rini took a deep breath as she hesitantly and cautiously made her way through the door, Keeping Chiharu close to her as she did so.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods. "Okay" she says quietly. "Let's see how bad the memories were changed, or whatever" she says
"Alright"

LunaCrosby said:
"well then order one, that's why I brought you here"
William laughed "Figured as much. Kagura...Thank you."

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse noticed the look he gave her as his eyes fell on her, biting her lip playfully as he came and walked over to her. Her lips curled into a smile as she felt her back push against the door, her skin growing goosebumps as his hand slid around her waist. Elyse looked at him with a happy yet slightly seductive expression, speaking in the same tone that he had been moments before as her arms moved to lightly wrap around his neck♒...
"Is that so? I suppose you're right. Someone's being bold this morning~"
Kili laughed at her statement. He was being bold, wasn't he? It felt good he had to admit. But it was a bit deeper than just a surge of previously unknown courage.

Kili nipped Elyse's ear from the top, down to her cheek, and even lower until his lips and tongue were teasing her neck. "I guess I am acting a bit bold...but I think feel hungry more than anything, love~"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had been walking silently behind him the whole time, and soon the diner that was apparently their destination soon came into view. Kaori prepared herself for going in, until Masahi stopped, and turned toward her. She immediately noticed the slightly forced smile, and as she spoke she just looked up at him with slightly widened eyes. Just... forget about what he had said? Where was this coming from? Besides, it's not like she could just forget that he said he loved her. That's not something you just pluck out of your memory. So Kaori looked at Masahi with a conflicted expression, her voice mirroring that☆...
"...forget what you said? What... what makes you ask something like that?"
...♝Masahi frowned at looked away, why would he ask such a thing? Well, because he felt it had a possibility of troubling her, and he didn't want to cause more problems for her. So he simply frowned down at her before slightly shaking his head and looking away from her. Truly, for multiple reasons, he felt bad about asking, after all, it might look like he was trying to keep her away now, or even like he had changed his mind, but it wasn't either of those, he just didn't want to force his feelings onto her and make her uncomfortable around him. Masahi finally took a breath before speaking softly♝...

"I-i say it because i don't want to add to your problems, or make you uncomfortable around me......"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "Well you can~, I was just offering" she said as she pecked his cheek before sitting down.
Roland smiled before rolling his eyes "I guess you could handle the bacon~" he said cheerfully before looking back at her then continuing to cook the eggs.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before rolling his eyes "I guess you could handle the bacon~" he said cheerfully before looking back at her then continuing to cook the eggs.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him before nodding, "Alright then~" she said as she hopped on to her feet.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Wow. I thought she'd at least soften the blow~" Ulqui said, chuckling a little. The mall soon came into view and he sped up his pace just a bit, "Glad she made you... you know, not so bland."

"Nope. She flat out said it man." Taylor told him, laughing lightly. "And thanks. I guess it was a good change of character, huh?"

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

tumblr_mx78pjUMNI1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Maria walked closer to the pen as the dog kept running around, barking happily as he chased his tail. As if feeling eyes on him, he stopped and looked at both Ilaani and Maria, soon running over to come closer. He seemed to be loving the attention he was getting. The dog soon sat in front of them, wagging his tail happily. "I feel like caving in..." Maria whispered as she reached out and pet the small husky.

(( Found it! “o(*^▽^*)o” here you go Nona-Senpai @Nonalaka ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before nodding, "Alright then~" she said as she hopped on to her feet.
Roland smiled then moved a bit to the side to make room for Dakota at the stove "Thank you beautiful~" he said happily before putting the egg he had been cooking on a plate then cracking and putting another two into the pan.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Found it! “o(*^▽^*)o” here you go Nona-Senpai @Nonalaka ))
((Yay, thank you ~))

Ilaani smiled as the puppy approached them "I don't blame you, I feel the same" she said with a small laugh before her gaze fell back to the puppy "Hello there~~" she said sweetly to it, she really had a soft side for cute animals.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❉Lilith shook her head, she didn't need help. She was doing fine with essays and such, she just didn't like them❉...
"No it's fine. I'm good at English, I just don't like writing essays. Thank you for the offer though~"
"No problem." Mako said with a smile.

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon's mind was purely relaxed now. Just kind of... going with the flow, really. So when he picked her up and placed her on his lap, she didn't really notice, or break the kiss. It only stopped when he broke it once more, and she gave the boy a silly smile, resting her head against his shoulder as she responded⊗...
"Yeah, actually. I'm in a much better mood~"
He held her as she rested her head on his shoulder. He did not feel this good then when he defeated Hector. "You know, this is a wonderful moment. " He said as he held her close.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu stuck close to Rini, scared out of her mind and not knowing what to do. She felt small and vulnerable, two feelings that were foreign to her, so that only added to the growing sense of panic in her chest. Her gaze moved to the front door as they opened, and she tugged on Rini's sleeve as Miyaka walked out toward it. She pointed at the now open exit, speaking in a slightly urgent tone as she continued to tug at Rini's sleeve☼...
"Riniiii... the exit!"
Miyaka turned to face her friends with an exaggerated twirl. "The sun is rising!" she said in a sing song voice.

Nonalaka said:
Rini stared at Miyaka as she walked out the door....something...wasn't right about this, it seemed to easy for it to be just open like that, her thought process was cut off by Chiharu tugging at her arm, looking scared, Rini took a deep breath as she hesitantly and cautiously made her way through the door, Keeping Chiharu close to her as she did so.
@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"Nope. She flat out said it man." Taylor told him, laughing lightly. "And thanks. I guess it was a good change of character, huh?"

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Yeah dude." Ulqui said as he walked through the entrance of the mall, soon looking around for a fabric store. "You know, I'm surprised Celia wasn't mad at us for digging around her laptop. An angry Celia is not a very pretty one... I remember the last time she got angry..." He shuddered at the thought.

Nonalaka said:
((Yay, thank you ~))
Ilaani smiled as the puppy approached them "I don't blame you, I feel the same" she said with a small laugh before her gaze fell back to the puppy "Hello there~~" she said sweetly to it, she really had a soft side for cute animals.

♣︎Maria♣︎

The small husky waged its tail more, happy that she was speaking to him. Maria fawned over that puppy, as well as the other ones that were nearby. "I like how they have a little jersey on him. It looks silly, but makes him more adorable." She said with a giggle as she looked at him, watching his tail wage before the puppy let out a bark.

...?Kioko's jaw dropped at the sight of the lobby. It looked like someone had rampaged and destroyed the whole thing. How did that even happen? Her magenta irises swept of what use to be the lobby before her eyes landed on a naked boy. Dear lord, she never thought she'd see that so soon. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment and Kioko squealed before hurriedly following the woman towards the pit, soon using her hands to cover her face as she spoke?...

"I didn't just see a naked guy! No way... i-it was j-just a um... a deer! Yup, totally a deer~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Venus looked over at Rael, "We did eat lunch. You don't remember? The food came out pretty quickly and it was really good. We just walked here, the normal way. We didn't know what else to do after lunch, so we came back to my dorm."
Rael blinked and looked at her suspiciously. "I remember going into the restaurant and us ordering, but then its just blank...I don't remember eating or walking back... why?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko's jaw dropped at the sight of the lobby. It looked like someone had rampaged and destroyed the whole thing. How did that even happen? Her magenta irises swept of what use to be the lobby before her eyes landed on a naked boy. Dear lord, she never thought she'd see that so soon. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment and Kioko squealed before hurriedly following the woman towards the pit, soon using her hands to cover her face as she spoke✿...
"I didn't just see a naked guy! No way... i-it was j-just a um... a deer! Yup, totally a deer~"
"He wasn't bad looking." she said flatly. "A little young for my tastes, but probably worth a roll." she said as she mentally sized him up as they made their way to the pit.

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
" ooh, I've played that one!" She said with a nod and a smile " "Though I'm not very good at it..." She said with a small laugh.
Mateus chuckled "it was really easy the first time I played it probably because I'm a slime parasite" he said thinking how bad he will be if he was a human "well once you try it several times you can do it".

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Its just another sin of self abuse in the bucket. One more minute added to my sentence before i can be rejudged." he said to her. "Torture? you not humans and humans got it wrong, punishment here is not getting any rest. True rest. Sleep. We constantly lust for things, people, wealth, knowledge. And that desire is so hellish, we would kill ourselves for the pain of dying and moment of rest before we return right as rain and back to the grind." He continued. "You seem pretty smart. Back when I was alive girls like you were rare." he admitted.
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Ribbon smirked at his compliment, "That is ever so slightly a double sided comment, that makes it sound like there's the possibility that I'm not smart." Leaning down against the railing she stared sweetly up at the man.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and covered his face with one of his hands, "I'm pretty sure the baby will be very handsome... Or pretty... Depends on the gender... On the other hand, you have nothing to be nervous about. I'll be with you every step of the way."
♡Mal sighed

"well... alright"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Ribbon smirked at his compliment, "That is ever so slightly a double sided comment, that makes it sound like there's the possibility that I'm not smart." Leaning down against the railing she stared sweetly up at the man.

[/QUOTE]
"A little conceited are we? I never thought you were stupid, or I would never have talked to you." he said as he smoked on.

@Jesters Court

Users who are viewing this thread

Back