• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...✿Wait what? Advance in life? You mean she's see more naked people? Or she'll actually like it? Kioko frantically shook her head, there was no way that would happen. It wouldn't happen... right? Maybe she could ask her mom for some advice about this stuff, even though it was weird talking about it✿...

"It is?! I'm not ready for life... maybe I'll just hide myself away and do other things."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael blinked again and glared at her... "I thought you just said that we ate and then walked back here... are you hiding something from me Venus?"

((Just to make sure you know, you can tell Rael about anything during the Flipped was out, except what Flipped did... so basically anything not involving Rael during that time, but rather like you killing the gunman, or Rael getting shot or anything like that.... Just want to clarify in case I was confusing you with not talking about it.))

[/QUOTE]
(( Oh okay. I was a bit confused xDD ))

✣Venus✣

Venus cursed under her breath, she had forget ten she even said that. Well, she guessed it was time to come out with the truth... or at least half of it anyways. "Caught in the act. I was always a terrible liar." She said, laughing slightly. "Sorry I lied. I just didn't want you to um... freak out or something when I say gunmen came into the restaurant while we were waiting for our food and one of them happened to shoot you. You blacked out and I sort of... killed the gunmen. I was going to take you to the hospital, but your wound was gone after I was done with the gunmen."

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...✦They both soon bowed again when they finished their song. A Purple light soon appeared in the air as both the girls looked at it. It soon formed into a beast that tried to attack them but Lucia soon blocked its attack with her massive gauntlet and soon held it up with her other massive gauntlet before she threw it up soon jumping towards it, tearing through it with her claws. Another beast soon attacked Lucelia but all she did was summon her cross-shaped blaster, Abbadon, and used it to block the attack, soon charging a shot and firing at the ground so they were separated apart. The beast was now dizzy as Lucelia charged at it and decide to kick it loads of times before doing a powerful kick which sliced through the beast. The beast soon fell to its knees growling as Lucelia soon summoned soul spear and held it, the tip of the blade pointing down. She soon walked to the beast as the beast's back was facing her. She soon put her foot on the beast's back before flooring him and soon pulling the soul spear back before she stabbed it straight into its back. The beasts soon disappeared, Lucia landing beside Lucelia both having a sadistic smile✦...

''looks like the demons we imprisoned seemed to have escape and tried to take their revenge~''

''seems so~ but i think the security back at home has doubled now so it should be fine from here on out~''

...✦Lucelia soon looks at the audience before both the girls started and Lucelia soon asks a simple question as she raised her hand✦...

''one more song~?''

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
"mmm.... ahaaa.... I know what the.... aah the brass bull does, it was just a brass cast of a bull where you stuck your victim... aah.... Inside of it and they boiled from the heat... mmm....I.... ah.... I do something similar where I use my ribbons to... mmm... burn them from the inside out... ah...." Staggering Ribbon almost fell and caught herself by grabbing onto the man's chest. Then breathing heavily she stared up at his face and pressed her face to his chest as her ribbons tightened even farther, "...aaaaah... when talks like this start, it just becomes so hard to.... ah... control...mmm.... my-myself.... ahhh."

...✦Zenya was walking down the street pretty much relaxing. Though she was really patrolling for any dimensional beast sightings, its been 1 hour since her leave from HQ so she decided to relax as well on the job✦...

@Jesters Court

Roman said:
Roman sighed too, "You'll be fine. Trust me." The waiter soon err returned a with their drinks and placed them on the table, "I take it by now, you know what you want?" "Yeah, I want some pancakes..." "and for you?" He asked Mal.
♡Mal looked back at the waiter

"i'll have egg's and sausage"

Han stood on a cliff, looking down at the rest of the competitors taking part in the KoM event. Some dead... Some alive and fighting for their lives. "Pathetic..." Han slowly lowered his foot before he let his weight down, and soon the screams of someone falling to their death could be heard. He then continued to stare out into the distance, watching.

giphy.gif

"Well there's no use in standing in one spot. Can't win that way." He said, before walking away. Soon arrows began raining down on his position, but he was fast enough to dodge them all. In the storm of arrows, there was a man, who seemed to be coming down on Han, which in retaliation, Han jumped p and dodged the projectiles until he reached this unknown male. As soon as they came close enough to one another, Han stabbed him.

tumblr_lko1pcfoj01qh8co5.gif

"A planned attack? Seems you buffoons have been using your heads." He said before disarming the male and using his own weapon to finish him off, once the reached ground level.

tumblr_n9zx4swurT1temuk9o1_500.gif

"Even with a planned assault, you don't have the skill to take down one man... Time for me to continue on my journey... Have a pleasant day sir~" he said before walking away.

@Jesters Court

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked back at the waiter
"i'll have egg's and sausage"
The waiter nodded and wrote down the orders, "I'll have your meals here in about 5 minutes." He said with a smile, soon walking away. Roman looked at Mal, "Well there's some good news. The food won't be long." He said, with a light laugh.

Roman said:
The waiter nodded and wrote down the orders, "I'll have your meals here in about 5 minutes." He said with a smile, soon walking away. Roman looked at Mal, "Well there's some good news. The food won't be long." He said, with a light laugh.
"well that's a relief, i'm starving"

LunaCrosby said:
"well that's a relief, i'm starving"
"So how long are we gonna have to wait? I mean, we aren't human technically, so I'm pretty sure pregnancy is different... Or not... Maybe it's not. I dunno. I've never been pregnant."

...✦Zenya was walking down the street pretty much relaxing. Though she was really patrolling for any dimensional beast sightings, its been 1 hour since her leave from HQ so she decided to relax as well on the job✦...

@Jesters Court

Roman said:
"So how long are we gonna have to wait? I mean, we aren't human technically, so I'm pretty sure pregnancy is different... Or not... Maybe it's not. I dunno. I've never been pregnant."
"I have absolutely no idea... this is my first time being pregnant and I haven't been told about this kind of thing, but maybe it's quicker since we aren't exactly human?"

♡She suggested and shrugged

HimeragiSeiker said:
@Jesters Court
((I'm going to post the new wave of Generals and use one of them, because Dolly would be kind of hardtop explain considering how she's a living doll xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
"I have absolutely no idea... this is my first time being pregnant and I haven't been told about this kind of thing, but maybe it's quicker since we aren't exactly human?"
♡She suggested and shrugged

"...Actually... What kind of being are you?" Roman asked. "I guess since I never considered asking, I'm curious."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((I'm going to post the new wave of Generals and use one of them, because Dolly would be kind of hardtop explain considering how she's a living doll xD ))

[/QUOTE]
oh ok))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then moved a bit to the side to make room for Dakota at the stove "Thank you beautiful~" he said happily before putting the egg he had been cooking on a plate then cracking and putting another two into the pan.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled as she carried the packet of bacon over, getting out another to heat up to cook the bacon on "You're welcome~" she said as she turned her head to look at him and smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

The small husky waged its tail more, happy that she was speaking to him. Maria fawned over that puppy, as well as the other ones that were nearby. "I like how they have a little jersey on him. It looks silly, but makes him more adorable." She said with a giggle as she looked at him, watching his tail wage before the puppy let out a bark.

Ilaani nodded in agreement smiling when he let out a little bark "I gotta stop looking before I buy one..." She said quietly with a small laugh "Seriously"

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "it was really easy the first time I played it probably because I'm a slime parasite" he said thinking how bad he will be if he was a human "well once you try it several times you can do it".
Elaena blinked " Sooo....being a parasite helps you with dancing?" She asked in a confused tone.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked " Sooo....being a parasite helps you with dancing?" She asked in a confused tone.
Mateus laughed a bit "I don't know how that works but I'm a slime parasite not a worm,insect or something like that so...I think being a slime can help you dance I think" he answered Elaena's question.

Rini was continuing her way out the door when the explosion went off letting of a terrified yelp she ran forward a bit before turning her head back to look, her eyes widened at the huge dragon behind them, but it then began to change "M-Misafune?" She stuttered out when he changed back realising it was him. Listening to his question Rini hesitated a little, what was happening? She had no idea "U-Uh g-giant spiders, one did something t-to Miyaka and now she's acting strange" she said in a panicked tone, glancing to Chiharu to see if she was okay, Rini was scared, yes but she figured Chiharu was more so and was making sure she was holding up alright.

@Lumina

Alternated said:
Mateus laughed a bit "I don't know how that works but I'm a slime parasite not a worm,insect or something like that so...I think being a slime can help you dance I think" he answered Elaena's question.
Elaena nodded "Okay...I think I get how that works" she said before smiling at him.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Okay...I think I get how that works" she said before smiling at him.
Mateus smiled "that's good also I may not be the only one there might be other parasites" he said to Elaena "so how far away are we from the arcade?" he asked her.

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled "that's good also I may not be the only one there might be other parasites" he said to Elaena "so how far away are we from the arcade?" he asked her.
Elaena tapped her chin with her finger "Its not very far, just the next turn ~" she said with a nod "Other parasites? Is there a lot of creatures like you? How can you tell?" She asked, tilting her head as she questioned him.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena tapped her chin with her finger "Its not very far, just the next turn ~" she said with a nod "Other parasites? Is there a lot of creatures like you? How can you tell?" She asked, tilting her head as she questioned him.
Mateus was still not sure if there are other parasites like him "well I'm not sure the ordinary ones are true but special ones like me I'm not sure" he answered and thought that some might be hiding "well others might be hiding underground,high or low temperature areas, or inside a body" he explained more "maybe there might be one inside you" he said as he points to Elaena.

Alternated said:
Mateus was still not sure if there are other parasites like him "well I'm not sure the ordinary ones are true but special ones like me I'm not sure" he answered and thought that some might be hiding "well others might be hiding underground,high or low temperature areas, or inside a body" he explained more "maybe there might be one inside you" he said as he points to Elaena.
"One inside me?" She looked at herself "I-I don't think so.." She said quietly "Wait how would I know?" She thought aloud. "A-Anyways were almost at the arcade"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"One inside me?" She looked at herself "I-I don't think so.." She said quietly "Wait how would I know?" She thought aloud. "A-Anyways were almost at the arcade"
Mateus laughed "well you don't need to worry just be careful what you consume" he said to Elaena "also if you have one inside you I'll eat it but you don't want to know how I go Inside a body though".

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Well I wouldn't say terrible... Maybe a little self-centered." He said, following Ulqui into the store. "What do you plan on making?" He asked.

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"I'm making one of those tiny little stuffed animal things, a... plushy or eomething like that." Ulqui said as he grabbed different rolls of fabric he needed and carried them around. "And a dress or shirt. Some article of clothing, haven't decided yet. Any idea where we should go after this place?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as she carried the packet of bacon over, getting out another to heat up to cook the bacon on "You're welcome~" she said as she turned her head to look at him and smiled.
Ilaani nodded in agreement smiling when he let out a little bark "I gotta stop looking before I buy one..." She said quietly with a small laugh "Seriously"

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria nodded in agreement, the more she stayed in here, the more she just wanted to buy one of these dogs and take them home. Looking at the little husky one last time, she looked toward Ilaani and spoke, "We should get out of here before I end up buying one or we both end up with one in our hands." Maria said with a laugh before pointing towards the exit. "Lets head to a bakery store! Not to get more food, sadly, but I need new stuff to make my pastries~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back