• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"I'm making one of those tiny little stuffed animal things, a... plushy or eomething like that." Ulqui said as he grabbed different rolls of fabric he needed and carried them around. "And a dress or shirt. Some article of clothing, haven't decided yet. Any idea where we should go after this place?"

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria nodded in agreement, the more she stayed in here, the more she just wanted to buy one of these dogs and take them home. Looking at the little husky one last time, she looked toward Ilaani and spoke, "We should get out of here before I end up buying one or we both end up with one in our hands." Maria said with a laugh before pointing towards the exit. "Lets head to a bakery store! Not to get more food, sadly, but I need new stuff to make my pastries~"

Taylor looked around at all the colors of fabric, trying to help decide what colors to get for Celia. "Skirt or shirt? Why not make both?" He asked. "That's what I'd do if I can't decide, and after this we have to go get the kittens." Taylor told him, as he continued to look at all the colors and materials.

Alternated said:
Mateus laughed "well you don't need to worry just be careful what you consume" he said to Elaena "also if you have one inside you I'll eat it but you don't want to know how I go Inside a body though".
"..... You'd eat it?...Isnt that cannibalism?" She asked as she stared at him "Also I don't think I want to ask how either" she said as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand, smiling a little.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"I'm making one of those tiny little stuffed animal things, a... plushy or eomething like that." Ulqui said as he grabbed different rolls of fabric he needed and carried them around. "And a dress or shirt. Some article of clothing, haven't decided yet. Any idea where we should go after this place?"

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria nodded in agreement, the more she stayed in here, the more she just wanted to buy one of these dogs and take them home. Looking at the little husky one last time, she looked toward Ilaani and spoke, "We should get out of here before I end up buying one or we both end up with one in our hands." Maria said with a laugh before pointing towards the exit. "Lets head to a bakery store! Not to get more food, sadly, but I need new stuff to make my pastries~"

Ilaani laughed lightly "Yeah, agreed" she said as she petted one of the puppies "Bye little ones" she said quietly to them before making her way to the door "Alrighty , bakery shop it is then~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as she carried the packet of bacon over, getting out another to heat up to cook the bacon on "You're welcome~" she said as she turned her head to look at him and smiled.
Roland smiled as he turned his head to face her "What would i do without you?" he asked jokingly before pecking her lips and returning his attention to the eggs he was cooking, flipping them over in the frying pan.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana was still hiding behind Ayen, looking at the hippo. She saw it was sad, and felt kind of bad that it seemed sad that she didn't like it, but she couldn't help it. Her shoulders sagged a bit, like she was curling in on herself from fear, especially now with the tension that was happening between all the adults. Lilliana didn't like it, and she looked now at Ken, who seemed to be playing with the hippo. She couldn't help but wish again that things would just go back to normal, and when Ken looked busy with the animal her gaze dropped to her shoes as her grip on Ayen's leg tightened just a bit. She hated this situation. A lot♧...
Ayen took the map from Lexi before pulling out a glowing orange and red feather and an inkwell, after that he marked down both his house and Liilana and Ken's house. Before giving the map back he marked the fastest routes to both of them by ground and by air, it was at this point Ayen looked down at Lilliana "Are you okay little one?" he asked softly.

@TheDragoon @Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
"..... You'd eat it?...Isnt that cannibalism?" She asked as she stared at him "Also I don't think I want to ask how either" she said as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand, smiling a little.
"It's how it works for me" Mateus answered "it might be cannibalism but it's to survive of course" he said as he remembered when he does that everytime "well enough about me let's go in the arcade."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as he turned his head to face her "What would i do without you?" he asked jokingly before pecking her lips and returning his attention to the eggs he was cooking, flipping them over in the frying pan.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him "Well you wouldn't be having breakfast probably because you'd be downstairs in the shop" she said with a small laugh as she place some bacon in the pan.

Alternated said:
"It's how it works for me" Mateus answered "it might be cannibalism but it's to survive of course" he said as he remembered when he does that everytime "well enough about me let's go in the arcade."
Elaena nodded " Ah, I see" she said as they approached the arcade, "Alrighty!, were here!" She said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "Well you wouldn't be having breakfast probably because you'd be downstairs in the shop" she said with a small laugh as she place some bacon in the pan.
Roland chuckled then rolled his eyes "Well, i guess you might be right..... but i would of came up when it got dark anyways....." he said quietly before taking the eggs from the pan then placing them on a plate before cracking another egg into the frying pan.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded " Ah, I see" she said as they approached the arcade, "Alrighty!, were here!" She said with a smile.
As Mateus entered the arcade he looks around "anyway what game we should play?" he asked Elaena.

Roman said:
"...Actually... What kind of being are you?" Roman asked. "I guess since I never considered asking, I'm curious."
"I'm not sure... my mom never bothered to tell me when i was younger, but I just think I'm a human with a couple abilities that are common..."

♡She said and shrugged

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not sure... my mom never bothered to tell me when i was younger, but I just think I'm a human with a couple abilities that are common..."
♡She said and shrugged
Roman looked at Mal, then his gaze slowly trailed to the window, "Am I ever going to meet your parents? After all, you did meet what's left of mine... By that I mean my mom."

Roman said:
Taylor looked around at all the colors of fabric, trying to help decide what colors to get for Celia. "Skirt or shirt? Why not make both?" He asked. "That's what I'd do if I can't decide, and after this we have to go get the kittens." Taylor told him, as he continued to look at all the colors and materials.

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui thought about it for a moment before shrugging, "Yeah, I guess I will just make both. I can't figure out which to make." He said and grabbed a pink satin like fabric before looking at the other colors. "What kind of kitten do you think she'll like? Actually... as long as it's cute, I highly doubt she'll care. Then we'll have to get all the stuff for the kittens, beds, food, litter box, etc."

Roman said:
Roman looked at Mal, then his gaze slowly trailed to the window, "Am I ever going to meet your parents? After all, you did meet what's left of mine... By that I mean my mom."
♡Mal slowly let her gaze fall down at the table

"I don't know... they aren't exactly the parent's..."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly "Yeah, agreed" she said as she petted one of the puppies "Bye little ones" she said quietly to them before making her way to the door "Alrighty , bakery shop it is then~" she said happily.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria followed after, waving at the puppies before focusing her attention forward. "Do you wanna go look for wedding dresses after? I think I'll be done shopping after we hit the bakery shop." She said as she walked alongside her, looking around the mall for a moment.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui thought about it for a moment before shrugging, "Yeah, I guess I will just make both. I can't figure out which to make." He said and grabbed a pink satin like fabric before looking at the other colors. "What kind of kitten do you think she'll like? Actually... as long as it's cute, I highly doubt she'll care. Then we'll have to get all the stuff for the kittens, beds, food, litter box, etc."

Taylor nodded, "I know... We can carry all that stuff. It's not much of a hassle." He said, with a chuckle. "Anyways, you finish getting your stuff for the clothes, and just tell me when we're leaving." He told Ulqui.

LunaCrosby said:

"I don't know... they aren't exactly the parent's..."

Roman's gaze had made it's way back over at Mal, "They aren't exactly the parents?" He asked. "...What's that supposed to mean? Or well... What do you mean?"

Avril stepped onto the school campus. She looked around, with a confused and scared gaze. Her creamy brown hair swirled in the faint wind. Her eyes were forest green with a small tint of lime green. The girl's breathing suddenly became very hollow. She was very nervous being around new people. "Hopefully I make some new friends here." Avril whispered in hope.

PandorasBox said:
Avril stepped onto the school campus. She looked around, with a confused and scared gaze. Her creamy brown hair swirled in the faint wind. Her eyes were forest green with a small tint of lime green. The girl's breathing suddenly became very hollow. She was very nervous being around new people. "Hopefully I make some new friends here." Avril whispered in hope.
(( If you want to I have a few characters free for interaction ))

PandorasBox said:
((Oh okay, that would be fine! Thank you.))
(( I'll make a list.... I listed age groups too

Kaz - Adult

Talia - Teen

Akane - Adult

Ayame - Teen

Ken - Teen

Ryu - Teen

Emiya - Adult

Hayate - Adult

Minako - Kid ))

Roman said:
(( Ayame it is. She is at the school, sitting in the courtyard. Want me to start? ))
((Sure, btw I have to leave soon for a friend's birthday party. So if I stop responding, that's why. I'll try to be back soon :3))

PandorasBox said:
((Sure, btw I have to leave soon for a friend's birthday party. So if I stop responding, that's why. I'll try to be back soon :3))
(( It's fine. We all end up busy during the day~ ))

"Peace and quiet..." Ayame said, as she sat down on a bench. She sighed in relief, the feeling of being off her feet made her happy. She was tired from running errands all day, so reading this book was like a vacation to her.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I know... We can carry all that stuff. It's not much of a hassle." He said, with a chuckle. "Anyways, you finish getting your stuff for the clothes, and just tell me when we're leaving." He told Ulqui.

Roman's gaze had made it's way back over at Mal, "They aren't exactly the parents?" He asked. "...What's that supposed to mean? Or well... What do you mean?"

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui gave him a thumbs up, "Sure thing." Before he went off and took a few more things like needles and thread before he asked someone to cut the fabrics he had into specific length. After all that was done, Ulqui bought everything he had, "Alright I'm done. We can go to the pet shop now."

Roman said:
(( It's fine. We all end up busy during the day~ ))
"Peace and quiet..." Ayame said, as she sat down on a bench. She sighed in relief, the feeling of being off her feet made her happy. She was tired from running errands all day, so reading this book was like a vacation to her.
Avril noticed the girl sitting on the bench. She noticed her reading a book. She was very interested in the book, but was bashful to go up to her and ask. "I have to get over this fear, before it consumes me." She whispered. The girl sighed and walked up to her. "H-hey." Avril began. "What book is that? It seems that you're very interested in it." Avril's cheeks were peach in embarrassment. "I hope I didn't sound rude." The girl mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back