• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"A little conceited are we? I never thought you were stupid, or I would never have talked to you." he said as he smoked on.
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Grinning Ribbon replied sweetly, "I wouldn't say I'm conceited, arrogant perhaps, but not conceited... I give plenty of credit to other people... That credit is just usually how much fun they where to kill."

Roman said:
Alex dried off also, soon putting on his clothes after he finished. "Well, that sounds nice... I'm gonna stay out a little longer though." He said with a smile.
tumblr_nndxrnWmQW1qamdcwo3_r1_500.gif

"If you want you can join me, I'm probably just gonna throw some rocks in the lake or something."
Yuki looked at him for a bit. "I guess I can stay with you a little longer but I didn't bring a blanket...it's getting a bit colder." she said as she sat down on the ground.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Grinning Ribbon replied sweetly, "I wouldn't say I'm conceited, arrogant perhaps, but not conceited... I give plenty of credit to other people... That credit is just usually how much fun they where to kill."

[/QUOTE]
"Have you thought about how there is more to you than just mindless killing. Hell I ordered thousands of men to wipe a city out to get my wife back. I found no joy in the slaughter. That or I was terribly bored, Still haven't figured that one out yet." he said as he looked at the girl.

@Jesters Court

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed
"well... alright"
Roman sighed too, "You'll be fine. Trust me." The waiter soon err returned a with their drinks and placed them on the table, "I take it by now, you know what you want?" "Yeah, I want some pancakes..." "and for you?" He asked Mal.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him for a bit. "I guess I can stay with you a little longer but I didn't bring a blanket...it's getting a bit colder." she said as she sat down on the ground.
Alex took off his jacket and wrapped it around Yuki's shoulders. "You can take my jacket. I'll be fine without it."

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Have you thought about how there is more to you than just mindless killing. Hell I ordered thousands of men to wipe a city out to get my wife back. I found no joy in the slaughter. That or I was terribly bored, Still haven't figured that one out yet." he said as he looked at the girl.
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Grinning slyly Ribbon replied, "Mmm... I know there's more than mindless killing... there's also torture and sadism!"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grinning slyly Ribbon replied, "Mmm... I know there's more than mindless killing... there's also torture and sadism!"

[/QUOTE]
"I Invented the brass bull, you know." he said. "Death music is such a pleasure. too bad no one will hear her shrill whistle again." he spoke solemnly.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Yeah dude." Ulqui said as he walked through the entrance of the mall, soon looking around for a fabric store. "You know, I'm surprised Celia wasn't mad at us for digging around her laptop. An angry Celia is not a very pretty one... I remember the last time she got angry..." He shuddered at the thought.

"I've never made her mad, but I did take bold actions that made her cry once. God I'm such a idiot... I told I was sorry like 1000 times afterwards..." Taylor said. "I'm pretty sure I don't want to witness that again."

wiigamechamp said:
"No problem." Mako said with a smile.
@WeirdPrincess
...❉Lilith walked along until she found his last two classes and gestures towards them as she spoke❉...

"You'll be able to meet the teachers on tomorrow I think. Since their all out right now. That brings us to the end of this mini tour~ Any questions?"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael blinked and looked at her suspiciously. "I remember going into the restaurant and us ordering, but then its just blank...I don't remember eating or walking back... why?"

[/QUOTE]

✣Venus✣

"One of the waiters tripped and accidentally hit you pretty hard with their tray, that you knocked out. They apologized and the whole meal was off. I carried you back, that's about all that happened." Venus said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❉Lilith walked along until she found his last two classes and gestures towards them as she spoke❉...
"You'll be able to meet the teachers on tomorrow I think. Since their all out right now. That brings us to the end of this mini tour~ Any questions?"
"Not really. And thank you for the tour." Mako said to her as he gave her a bow.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"I've never made her mad, but I did take bold actions that made her cry once. God I'm such a idiot... I told I was sorry like 1000 times afterwards..." Taylor said. "I'm pretty sure I don't want to witness that again."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui nodded, "Yeah... she told me about that. I sort of wanted to kill you afterwards but... you know I didn't. Or else Celia would hate me forever." He said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Anyways, do you remember her favorite color? Even though I'm her brother and I should probably know this, I don't. I'm forgetful."

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui nodded, "Yeah... she told me about that. I sort of wanted to kill you afterwards but... you know I didn't. Or else Celia would hate me forever." He said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Anyways, do you remember her favorite color? Even though I'm her brother and I should probably know this, I don't. I'm forgetful."

Taylor blinked, "Her... Favorite color?" He asked. How the hell did he forget that? He doesn't even remember asking... Nor has he been told. "I don't remember... Is it... Pink(Totally didn't say that because that's the color of her posts)." Taylor said, in a low voice. "Yeah... I think it's pink."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko didn't even looked at the guy that long, she was too embarrassed by the fact that he was naked. She wondered what had happened to his clothes for him to end up like that in the first place✿...
"I-I can't even think about that! H-He was naked a-and I saw things... things I can't unsee!"
She rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Innocence is such a burdensome virtue. One day you will recall his body with smile. And there is nothing wrong with that." she said compassionately.

(I noticed that she is Kioko's grounding guide to life. xD )

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "Her... Favorite color?" He asked. How the hell did he forget that? He doesn't even remember asking... Nor has he been told. "I don't remember... Is it... Pink(Totally didn't say that because that's the color of her posts)." Taylor said, in a low voice. "Yeah... I think it's pink."

(( I should make it easy and just say it's pink since I don't even remember what I made her favorite color xDD ))

-----

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Shit... we're terrible. Let's just hope it's actually pink... Just in case, I'm getting a bunch of other colors like blue and purple... maybe some red too." Ulqui said as he found the fabric store and walked in. "Man this is gonna take forever to make..." He muttered as he walked around, looking for the colors that he needed.

Jofune Tsurabisu]She rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Innocence is such a burdensome virtue. One day you will recall his body with smile. And there is nothing wrong with that." she said compassionately. (I noticed that she is Kioko's grounding guide to life. xD ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
((Yeah xDD Kioko is just new to everything sexual xD ))

...✿Kioko gave her an odd look as she spoke, having removed her hands from her face✿...

"H-Huh? I don't want to remember that..."

WeirdPrincess said:
((Yeah xDD Kioko is just new to everything sexual xD ))
...✿Kioko gave her an odd look as she spoke, having removed her hands from her face✿...

"H-Huh? I don't want to remember that..."
"Its only going to advance in life, koko." she said as she stretched her arms up....

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:

(( I should make it easy and just say it's pink since I don't even remember what I made her favorite color xDD ))

-----

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"Shit... we're terrible. Let's just hope it's actually pink... Just in case, I'm getting a bunch of other colors like blue and purple... maybe some red too." Ulqui said as he found the fabric store and walked in. "Man this is gonna take forever to make..." He muttered as he walked around, looking for the colors that he needed.

Taylor sighed, "Well I wouldn't say terrible... Maybe a little self-centered." He said, following Ulqui into the store. "What do you plan on making?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I Invented the brass bull, you know." he said. "Death music is such a pleasure. too bad no one will hear her shrill whistle again." he spoke solemnly.

[/QUOTE]
Ribbons face began to grow hot as she thought about well... some rather dirty thoughts, and the ribbons wrapped around he body began to tighten in response, making her move her body against the railing in a rather lustful way. "Mmmm..... maybe I should restate myself. I dont really enjoy torture, more I enjoy pleasuring my toys until they break... ahaa." As she said this, her ribbons once more tightened, making it harder for her to breath, causing her breaths to come out as gasps, while her face burned in excitement.

((Ribbon has effectively two modes... Killer Psycho, and Lustful Sadist Psycho... can you guess which one your dealing with now?
xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:

✣Venus✣

"One of the waiters tripped and accidentally hit you pretty hard with their tray, that you knocked out. They apologized and the whole meal was off. I carried you back, that's about all that happened." Venus said with a nod.

Rael blinked again and glared at her... "I thought you just said that we ate and then walked back here... are you hiding something from me Venus?"

((Just to make sure you know, you can tell Rael about anything during the Flipped was out, except what Flipped did... so basically anything not involving Rael during that time, but rather like you killing the gunman, or Rael getting shot or anything like that.... Just want to clarify in case I was confusing you with not talking about it.))

wiigamechamp said:
"Not really. And thank you for the tour." Mako said to her as he gave her a bow.
@WeirdPrincess
...❉Lilith waved her hand as he bowed. Mako really didn't need it, it seemed way to formal to her❉...

"You're welcome. I should probably hear back to the girls dorm to get some stuff again. Do you need anything before I go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back