• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Rini continued to lead them to the door as Miyaka asked "W-What about you?! I-I can't leave you here!" She called to her as she looked to her, then Chiharu and then back again. She couldn't leave Miyaka, but Chiharu was weak also, she might not have the energy to leave without help. She hesitated as she tried to decide what was best.
@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Roman nodded and let Mal go out before him. He then teleorted them to a restaurant for breakfast. "I figures you'd let me teleport now~"
"well yeah, were both hungry so might as well"

♡She said as she walked over to an empty table

LunaCrosby said:
"well yeah, were both hungry so might as well"
♡She said as she walked over to an empty table
Roman followed behind Mal to the table. He then took a seat and picked up a menu. "Mal... You're lucky if I do say so myself."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sat down and looked at him
"how so?"
"During most pregnancies, you'd notice a change in well.... Size." Roman said, as he read the the lists of food. "I didn't see not a difference in you... Maybe because your a special human.. Or something.. I dunno."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦They both soon just bowed and waved at them a small smile on their faces✦...
The crowds erupted with applause. However they demanded more. The girls were cute singers, and the crowds ate that up. The key was lowered down. "You can continue to sing and dance for them or take the key and go, without the thrill of knowing how far you can go." the speaker spoke to the girls on stage.

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
"During most pregnancies, you'd notice a change in well.... Size." Roman said, as he read the the lists of food. "I didn't see not a difference in you... Maybe because your a special human.. Or something.. I dunno."
"maybe... I kinda shrugged it off as something that can happen"

♡she said as she shrugged

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "Mind showing?"
"Hallson is gonna regret messing with my family...Now with that out of the way I need a steak!"
Maybe some other day shade says as she walks around the tree

LunaCrosby said:
"maybe... I kinda shrugged it off as something that can happen"
♡she said as she shrugged
Roman chuckled, "I see." He said, with a smile. A few moments later, a waiter came over to their table. "Morning. I'm Ed and I'll be your waiter for your visit. Let's start you off with some drinks. What'll it be for you, ma'am?" He asked Mal.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I see." He said, with a smile. A few moments later, a waiter came over to their table. "Morning. I'm Ed and I'll be your waiter for your visit. Let's start you off with some drinks. What'll it be for you, ma'am?" He asked Mal.
"I'll have Orange juice"

♡Mal said as she looked at the waiter

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll have Orange juice"
♡Mal said as she looked at the waiter
"Orange... Juice." Said the waiter as he wrote it down on his notepad. "For you sir?" Roman looked up at him and smiled, "Same, please." The waiter nodded and wrote down orange juice again, before walking away. Roman then looked at Mal, "How do you feel about being pregnant anyways? I heard it isn't a way job."

Roman said:
"Orange... Juice." Said the waiter as he wrote it down on his notepad. "For you sir?" Roman looked up at him and smiled, "Same, please." The waiter nodded and wrote down orange juice again, before walking away. Roman then looked at Mal, "How do you feel about being pregnant anyways? I heard it isn't a way job."
"honestly, I'm kinda scared, but it'll be worth it"

♡She said as she looked back at him

LunaCrosby said:
"honestly, I'm kinda scared, but it'll be worth it"
♡She said as she looked back at him
"I think you'll be and do fine." Roman said, nodding his head. "Besides, what's the worst that could happen?" He asked.

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon's mind was purely relaxed now. Just kind of... going with the flow, really. So when he picked her up and placed her on his lap, she didn't really notice, or break the kiss. It only stopped when he broke it once more, and she gave the boy a silly smile, resting her head against his shoulder as she responded⊗...

"Yeah, actually. I'm in a much better mood~"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili turned around as he heard Elyse speak. As he took in the full, fantastic view of her body, he couldn't help but make a silent prayer to whatever being saw fit to match him up with the beautiful young girl he loved so much.
"The bath is still filling up, so I guess we have a minute or so to entertain ourselves..." Kili said as he walked over to Elyse, wrapping an arm around her waist as he pressed her back against the door. With a click, the door shut, sealing in the heat of the bath, slowly bubbling up to fill the massive tub. "I wonder what we'll do."

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse noticed the look he gave her as his eyes fell on her, biting her lip playfully as he came and walked over to her. Her lips curled into a smile as she felt her back push against the door, her skin growing goosebumps as his hand slid around her waist. Elyse looked at him with a happy yet slightly seductive expression, speaking in the same tone that he had been moments before as her arms moved to lightly wrap around his neck♒...

"Is that so? I suppose you're right. Someone's being bold this morning~"

Roman said:
"I think you'll be and do fine." Roman said, nodding his head. "Besides, what's the worst that could happen?" He asked.
"I dunno... the baby's born with one eye? I'm just a little nervous about it"

♡She said as she shrugged

Nonalaka said:
Rini continued to lead them to the door as Miyaka asked "W-What about you?! I-I can't leave you here!" She called to her as she looked to her, then Chiharu and then back again. She couldn't leave Miyaka, but Chiharu was weak also, she might not have the energy to leave without help. She hesitated as she tried to decide what was best.
@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess
...☼Chiharu stuck close to Rini, scared out of her mind and not knowing what to do. She felt small and vulnerable, two feelings that were foreign to her, so that only added to the growing sense of panic in her chest. Her gaze moved to the front door as they opened, and she tugged on Rini's sleeve as Miyaka walked out toward it. She pointed at the now open exit, speaking in a slightly urgent tone as she continued to tug at Rini's sleeve☼...

"Riniiii... the exit!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi continued walking till he saw a diner. Up until then he had been thinking on if he really should have told Kaori how he felt, and if it was the right move or not. After all, it really only mattered that she was alive and happy, he could argue that he wasn't happy that she was, but he felt like he could argue that his telling her could have made her uncomfortable, and though it made him slightly sad at the thought, he didn't want Kaori feeling awkward around him because of it. After he stopped Masahi turned to look at Kaori with a wryly smile, before forcing the words out that might make him feel worst than rejection♝...
"Hey Kaori..... c-could you do me a favor and..... and well, forget that i told you, y'know, about how i feel....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had been walking silently behind him the whole time, and soon the diner that was apparently their destination soon came into view. Kaori prepared herself for going in, until Masahi stopped, and turned toward her. She immediately noticed the slightly forced smile, and as she spoke she just looked up at him with slightly widened eyes. Just... forget about what he had said? Where was this coming from? Besides, it's not like she could just forget that he said he loved her. That's not something you just pluck out of your memory. So Kaori looked at Masahi with a conflicted expression, her voice mirroring that☆...

"...forget what you said? What... what makes you ask something like that?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Ayen sighed before looking between Kaito and Lexi "Well, that's all and good, but where's the map i asked for?" he said a bit irritably not enjoying the fact they over looked his request in favor of acting the role of fools in some side show.
@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana was still hiding behind Ayen, looking at the hippo. She saw it was sad, and felt kind of bad that it seemed sad that she didn't like it, but she couldn't help it. Her shoulders sagged a bit, like she was curling in on herself from fear, especially now with the tension that was happening between all the adults. Lilliana didn't like it, and she looked now at Ken, who seemed to be playing with the hippo. She couldn't help but wish again that things would just go back to normal, and when Ken looked busy with the animal her gaze dropped to her shoes as her grip on Ayen's leg tightened just a bit. She hated this situation. A lot♧...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head before looking back at her "No, can't i joke around a bit?" he asked teasingly before cracking an egg and pouring it into the pan.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly "Well you can~, I was just offering" she said as she pecked his cheek before sitting down.

Mayyflower said:
"Nah I don't mind" he says smiling
Kairassi nodded and smiled "Okay then~"

LunaCrosby said:
"I dunno... the baby's born with one eye? I'm just a little nervous about it"
♡She said as she shrugged
Roman sighed and covered his face with one of his hands, "I'm pretty sure the baby will be very handsome... Or pretty... Depends on the gender... On the other hand, you have nothing to be nervous about. I'll be with you every step of the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back