• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Are you okay?" She asks before walking over to him
Marcus sighed "No...The memories..."

LunaCrosby said:

☩She asked as she sat back in her chair☩

"Evil can harm you and our daughter. Might as well take it out at the source."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked over at Luke for a moment before shaking her head a little "Its fine, she was just messing around" she said with a small smile.
Luke nods. "Yea I know" he says before sitting down next to her

Maki gasps. "We should have a movie night" she says smiling

Nymph looked over at her. "Why?...." She asks

shortyshot8 said:
"Memories of what?" She asks concerned before wrapping her arm around his arm

shortyshot8 said:
"Well, that is why I make her always tell me where she's going, that way if I sense her getting hurt I can immediately teleport there. though, your way is much better than mine"

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Yea I know" he says before sitting down next to her
Maki gasps. "We should have a movie night" she says smiling

Nymph looked over at her. "Why?...." She asks
Kairassi smiled "A movie night sounds nice~" she said with a smile, She had already watched a movie today but she didn't mind watching another really.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled "A movie night sounds nice~" she said with a smile, She had already watched a movie today but she didn't mind watching another really.
"So we can bond, duh" maki says

Luke nods. "Well okay then" he says

Nymph sighed and nods. "Fine" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
"So we can bond, duh" maki says
Luke nods. "Well okay then" he says

Nymph sighed and nods. "Fine" she says quietly
Kairassi noticed nymph sighing, "You don't like movies?" She asked, tilting her head.

Roman said:
Roman thought for a moment, "Yep... You have to get dressed. If I recall correctly, neither one of us are good cooks. We'll just gave to go out." He said, as he out on his shoes.
"Well... alright"

♡She said as she glanced at him, motioning for him to not look

LunaCrosby said:
"Well... alright"
♡She said as she glanced at him, motioning for him to not look
Roman groaned as he walked out of the room, "Not even a little peek?" He asked, laughing a little. "I'll be out here, just call me when I can come back."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi noticed nymph sighing, "You don't like movies?" She asked, tilting her head.
"Not really I don't see the point of watching them" she says looking over at kairassi

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "You can do it if I can. I'm practicing how to be more positive, because Celia said I'm bland." He told Ulqui. "I guess she wants me to be lively rather than serious... So I have to.... Smile more."

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nmlsekpq5p1say8hro7_r1_540.gif

Ulqui's shoulders shook as he laughed, "Seriously? I didn't think she'd ever say that to your face." He said, laughing more for a while before it finally settled down. "Alright, I guess if you're trying to be more positive, I'll give it a shot to be more happy about my birthday~"

Mayyflower said:
"Not really I don't see the point of watching them" she says looking over at kairassi
"For amusement....don't you like hearing stories? Movies are just stories you watch ~" she said with a small smile.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nmlsekpq5p1say8hro7_r1_540.gif

Ulqui's shoulders shook as he laughed, "Seriously? I didn't think she'd ever say that to your face." He said, laughing more for a while before it finally settled down. "Alright, I guess if you're trying to be more positive, I'll give it a shot to be more happy about my birthday~"

Taylor looked over at Ulqui and chuckled, "She did! I was confused at first, because I was always like that. I didn't really have much of a personality, so I guess I was bland."

tumblr_md1isvxkm01qcthzao1_500.gif

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori gave a small, slightly sheepish smile to Masahi as he backed up and turned back toward their destination, knowing from that look that he didn't believe what she was saying. But really, it's not like she was totally lying. If she tripped again, they might get into that intimate position, and their faces might be close enough to, well, kiss. It's not like she wanted to kiss him or anything! She just...couldn't get the thought out of her head. How could she say something like that was on her mind without giving him the wrong idea? Kaori knew how Masahi felt about her... she couldn't say things like that unless she felt the same way back. So that's why she didn't tell him, how could she. For now Kaori followed behind him until they found somewhere to eat, trying to get the damn blush on her cheeks to go away☆...
...♝Masahi continued walking till he saw a diner. Up until then he had been thinking on if he really should have told Kaori how he felt, and if it was the right move or not. After all, it really only mattered that she was alive and happy, he could argue that he wasn't happy that she was, but he felt like he could argue that his telling her could have made her uncomfortable, and though it made him slightly sad at the thought, he didn't want Kaori feeling awkward around him because of it. After he stopped Masahi turned to look at Kaori with a wryly smile, before forcing the words out that might make him feel worst than rejection♝...

"Hey Kaori..... c-could you do me a favor and..... and well, forget that i told you, y'know, about how i feel....."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota walked over and peeked into the fridge from behind him before nodding "Sounds good to me~"
Roland chuckled as he pulled out the eggs and bacon from the fridge before turning around and pecking her nose "Okay, just don't complain if i some how turn into a horrible cook~" he joked before walking over to the counter with the food.

Mayyflower said:
"We will contact you if anything happens" she says before looking at the hippo. "It's not normal that's what makes him Ollie" she says with a slight smile
@Lumina @TheDragoon
TheDragoon said:
Ollie looked defeated that Lilliana didn't like her. "HipoOoOoOoO..." He said with a frown as the smaller than the average hippo laid down near Ken. However, Ken thought he was cool, seeing that Kite had a hippo that wore a top hat and a bit of face make up that depicted a star and other things. He just started rubbing Ollie's belly, laughing happily. Kite nodded at Ayen. "And yeah, that's kinda normal for Ollie. I'm kinda preformer. But anyway, Ollie is completely harmless. He's just a really funny and cool hippo." He said, trying to calm down Lilliana. "Then again, Ollie isn't for everyone. Maybe you can meet the cast after you get acquainted with this house?" He asked, laughing a bit.
Ayen sighed before looking between Kaito and Lexi "Well, that's all and good, but where's the map i asked for?" he said a bit irritably not enjoying the fact they over looked his request in favor of acting the role of fools in some side show.

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
"For amusement....don't you like hearing stories? Movies are just stories you watch ~" she said with a small smile.
"Not really" she says. "Tv rots your brain" she says picking her book back up

"Anyways what movie do you guys want to watch? I'm cool with anything" Luke says

"Well I was thinking about a funny movie first then scary movie" she says

Roman said:
Roman groaned as he walked out of the room, "Not even a little peek?" He asked, laughing a little. "I'll be out here, just call me when I can come back."
♡Mal shook her head before changing, once she pulled her shirt over her head she straightened it

"Alright im done"

♡She called out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back