• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((@WeirdPrincess I think I might have missed a reply from you forever ago and I can't find it ;- ;) )
(( You did Nona-senpai, but you looked like you were busy with other people's replys, so I didn't want to bother you ;-; I can find you for you ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled as he pulled out the eggs and bacon from the fridge before turning around and pecking her nose "Okay, just don't complain if i some how turn into a horrible cook~" he joked before walking over to the counter with the food.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly "I don't think that would happen, I like your cooking~" she said happily.

Mayyflower said:
"Not really" she says. "Tv rots your brain" she says picking her book back up
"Anyways what movie do you guys want to watch? I'm cool with anything" Luke says

"Well I was thinking about a funny movie first then scary movie" she says
Kairassi shrugged "Well I suppose if you watch it too much, but its okay to watch it once in a while" she said before looking at Luke then Maki "I'm fine with anything really"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You did Nona-senpai, but you looked like you were busy with other people's replys, so I didn't want to bother you ;-; I can find you for you ))
((No no if I miss a reply just say it dosent bother me! :'3 my alerts seem to hate me just ;-; oh and please if you can :'D))

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal shook her head before changing, once she pulled her shirt over her head she straightened it
"Alright im done"

♡She called out
Roman came back inside the room and motioned for Mal to follow him out. "Ready?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "I don't think that would happen, I like your cooking~" she said happily.
Kairassi shrugged "Well I suppose if you watch it too much, but its okay to watch it once in a while" she said before looking at Luke then Maki "I'm fine with anything really"
Luke chuckled. "We just watched a movie though" he says

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled as he opened a cupboard and grabbed to frying pans out of them "Well, you never know, after all, i can make a frying pan better than i can cook~" he said joking as he put them on the stove before turning it on.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal walked over to him and nodded
"Uh-huh"
Roman nodded and let Mal go out before him. He then teleorted them to a restaurant for breakfast. "I figures you'd let me teleport now~"

Roman said:
Taylor looked over at Ulqui and chuckled, "She did! I was confused at first, because I was always like that. I didn't really have much of a personality, so I guess I was bland."
tumblr_md1isvxkm01qcthzao1_500.gif

??Ulqui??

"Wow. I thought she'd at least soften the blow~" Ulqui said, chuckling a little. The mall soon came into view and he sped up his pace just a bit, "Glad she made you... you know, not so bland."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "We just watched a movie though" he says
Kairassi nodded "I know, but I don't really mind if we watch another" she said with a small shrug and a smile. "Do you?"

shyland said:
So have I shade says softly and looks at all and grins
Al smirked "Mind showing?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well, that is why I make her always tell me where she's going, that way if I sense her getting hurt I can immediately teleport there. though, your way is much better than mine"
"Hallson is gonna regret messing with my family...Now with that out of the way I need a steak!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled as he opened a cupboard and grabbed to frying pans out of them "Well, you never know, after all, i can make a frying pan better than i can cook~" he said joking as he put them on the stove before turning it on.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled and rolled her eyes a little "Do you want me to cook instead" she said with a laugh.

Mayyflower said:
"Can we fix them? And why can't you wake up I was trying to wake you up" she asks
"I don't know....And I believe it's because my mind was changed to quickly..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and rolled her eyes a little "Do you want me to cook instead" she said with a laugh.
Roland shook his head before looking back at her "No, can't i joke around a bit?" he asked teasingly before cracking an egg and pouring it into the pan.

shortyshot8 said:
"I don't know....And I believe it's because my mind was changed to quickly..."
Sam nods. "Okay" she says quietly. "Let's see how bad the memories were changed, or whatever" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back