• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman looked into the room, from the bathroom door. He held a hand up as he spoke, looking at Mal, "Yo..."
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

"What's going on? Something has to be, since you panicked..." He asked..

--------

Taylor nodded, "I've always was able to paint. I just thought I wouldn't have to, so I might just buy her something..."

Emiya nodded, "Well I do have a little business I have to take care of." He said, with a smile. "It was nice meeting you, Charlotte."

-------

Alex groaned a little, "I was having fun." He said jokingly. Once he was completely out of the water, he looked at Yuki and smiled, "So what now?"
"What now? Haha go to bed.." she said as she was drying herself off and changed into her clothing.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal thought about
"About a Month or so... Though that's when I found out"
Roman chuckled, "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked, wandering why she didn't... It just made him curious and he doesn't like being left in the dark.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Yeah. I just wanna get something I know she'll like is all... But there's so many things. It's hard to make a actual choice." Taylor said, looking at some stores as they walked by. "This is your birthday also. You don't seem as happy about it as she does."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui shrugged, "I'm not that big on birthdays. I mostly just do things for Celia on our birthday since she's always so excited and happy about them."

Nanne said:
"What now? Haha go to bed.." she said as she was drying herself off and changed into her clothing.
Alex dried off also, soon putting on his clothes after he finished. "Well, that sounds nice... I'm gonna stay out a little longer though." He said with a smile.

tumblr_nndxrnWmQW1qamdcwo3_r1_500.gif

"If you want you can join me, I'm probably just gonna throw some rocks in the lake or something."

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

Ulqui shrugged, "I'm not that big on birthdays. I mostly just do things for Celia on our birthday since she's always so excited and happy about them."

Taylor shook his head, "I think you should try and loosen up for your birthday this year. Be happy about it. For Celia. After all, we did just get caught invading her personal stuff..."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked, wandering why she didn't... It just made him curious and he doesn't like being left in the dark.
♡Mal looked back at him

"I didn't know you wanted kid's until yesterday, so before then I didn't know how to tell you"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked back at him
"I didn't know you wanted kid's until yesterday, so before then I didn't know how to tell you"
"Well I know now. That's all that matters to me." Roman said, planting a light kiss on Mal's cheek. "Anyways, I'm still hungry, so I think we should get to making our breakfast~"

Roman said:
"Well I know now. That's all that matters to me." Roman said, planting a light kiss on Mal's cheek. "Anyways, I'm still hungry, so I think we should get to making our breakfast~"
♡Mal nodded and got off the bed

"are we making just pancakes are is there more you want with it?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded and got off the bed
"are we making just pancakes are is there more you want with it?"
Roman thought for a moment, "Yep... You have to get dressed. If I recall correctly, neither one of us are good cooks. We'll just gave to go out." He said, as he out on his shoes.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked over her cheeks going pink before shaking her head "N-No were just friends" she said before laughing lightly
"If that's so then why are you blushing?" maki said with a smirk

Nymph rolled her eyes. "Makisuma, stop teasing her, leave the girl alone" she says

"Okay okay fine" she says

Mayyflower said:
"If that's so then why are you blushing?" maki said with a smirk
Nymph rolled her eyes. "Makisuma, stop teasing her, leave the girl alone" she says

"Okay okay fine" she says
Kairassi's eyes widened a little, She hadn't noticed that her cheeks had even coloured, she put her hands up to her face in case it became more blushed "I-Its nothing like that honestly, just friends.... its just an embarrassing topic to speak of" she said quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "I think you should try and loosen up for your birthday this year. Be happy about it. For Celia. After all, we did just get caught invading her personal stuff..."

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"I've always been like this for birthdays. It's hard for me to actually be happy about it, I can try though. I don't make any promises."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi's eyes widened a little, She hadn't noticed that her cheeks had even coloured, she put her hands up to her face in case it became more blushed "I-Its nothing like that honestly, just friends.... its just an embarrassing topic to speak of" she said quietly.
Maki smiled. "I know that's why I brought it up" she says with a little giggle

Luke sighed and walked in. "Sorry I was using the bathroom, sorry about maki, kairassi" he says

LunaCrosby said:
"You'd have to be able to point out every bad guy out there and be able to defeat them for that top happen"
☩She says☩
William placed his hand on the table "I have a reason to live again."

shyland said:
Shade looks at the ground but then looks up at al and playfully punches him * don't you ever disappear like that again
Al nodded "I promise I won't ever again" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiled. "I know that's why I brought it up" she says with a little giggle
Luke sighed and walked in. "Sorry I was using the bathroom, sorry about maki, kairassi" he says
Kairassi looked over at Luke for a moment before shaking her head a little "Its fine, she was just messing around" she said with a small smile.

WeirdPrincess said:

♠︎Ulqui♠︎

"I've always been like this for birthdays. It's hard for me to actually be happy about it, I can try though. I don't make any promises."

Taylor chuckled, "You can do it if I can. I'm practicing how to be more positive, because Celia said I'm bland." He told Ulqui. "I guess she wants me to be lively rather than serious... So I have to.... Smile more."

shyland said:
I missed you to shade says as she jumps from the tree without any effort
Al followed her "Over time I've gotten MUCH MUCH stronger" He said smiling "I am the Dragon Aspect of Death."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back