• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Maki nods. "I see so are you guys friends or more than friends?" She asks

Nymph threw a blanket at her. "Mind your business" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus. "What is wrong with you" she huffed before putting her hand on his forehead and closing her eyes, she was seeing what was happening inside his head
There was a platform with Marcus standing in the center, memories of them flew past him circling around and around as he stared at them "This isn't right..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Yea" she says "it's cozy" she says smiling a little before rubbing her neck
"Y'know, stereotypicaly people say us Neko's like small spaces, I'm starting to think that's true."

☮She said and smiled☮

...✿Kioko had a weird look on her face. Some women liked it when guys sweat? Why? She tried to image herself looking at a guy like that, but all she got was disgusted. She guessed she wasn't part of the women who liked sweaty men. Though she wondered if her friend liked it, so she decided to ask✿...

"Do you?"

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked slightly "I suppose we will just have to break that cycle then."
"You'd have to be able to point out every bad guy out there and be able to defeat them for that top happen"

☩She says☩

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko had a weird look on her face. Some women liked it when guys sweat? Why? She tried to image herself looking at a guy like that, but all she got was disgusted. She guessed she wasn't part of the women who liked sweaty men. Though she wondered if her friend liked it, so she decided to ask✿...
"Do you?"
"Sometimes. Especially the clean sweat of just working out. And sometimes the dirty sweat of a man working in the sun. Depends on the mans smell, mostly." she laughed. "Its Pheromones, Koko. Mens sweat has 'em to draw us closer." she admitted.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Roman looked into the room, from the bathroom door. He held a hand up as he spoke, looking at Mal, "Yo..."
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

"What's going on? Something has to be, since you panicked..." He asked..

--------

Taylor nodded, "I've always was able to paint. I just thought I wouldn't have to, so I might just buy her something..."

Emiya nodded, "Well I do have a little business I have to take care of." He said, with a smile. "It was nice meeting you, Charlotte."

-------

Alex groaned a little, "I was having fun." He said jokingly. Once he was completely out of the water, he looked at Yuki and smiled, "So what now?"

??Ulqui??

"Buy her something, paint her a picture, she'll like it either way." Ulqui said as he waved a hand. "I think I'll go to an arts and crafts store to see if they have clay or something for a cup and go to a fabric store to get materials for clothes and a plushy~" He put his hands behind his head and yawned.

?Charlotte?

tumblr_nxetsqQi5B1qidtgco3_540.gif

Charlotte smiled, "I see. It was nice meeting you as well, Emiya. Hopefully, we can talk again sometime." She said before looking back towards the house. "Now if you'll excuse me, there's a house that needs to be cleaned. Bye~" Charlotte looked back towards him and waved before walking off towards the house to get a start on things.

shortyshot8 said:
There was a platform with Marcus standing in the center, memories of them flew past him circling around and around as he stared at them "This isn't right..."
Sam's body appeared, she then saw Marcus. "Marcus!" She called out

LunaCrosby said:
"Y'know, stereotypicaly people say us Neko's like small spaces, I'm starting to think that's true."
☮She said and smiled☮
"It is true, I saw Rin trying to lay down in a shoe box" she says with a laugh

LunaCrosby said:
"oh no! its not the fact that it's not gonna happen... it's the fact it already has..."
♡She said slowly
Roman blinked, letting this the words sink in, "You're pregnant?" He asked, smiling happily.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

"Buy her something, paint her a picture, she'll like it either way." Ulqui said as he waved a hand. "I think I'll go to an arts and crafts store to see if they have clay or something for a cup and go to a fabric store to get materials for clothes and a plushy~" He put his hands behind his head and yawned.

?Charlotte?

tumblr_nxetsqQi5B1qidtgco3_540.gif

Charlotte smiled, "I see. It was nice meeting you as well, Emiya. Hopefully, we can talk again sometime." She said before looking back towards the house. "Now if you'll excuse me, there's a house that needs to be cleaned. Bye~" Charlotte looked back towards him and waved before walking off towards the house to get a start on things.

Taylor sighed, "Yeah. I just wanna get something I know she'll like is all... But there's so many things. It's hard to make a actual choice." Taylor said, looking at some stores as they walked by. "This is your birthday also. You don't seem as happy about it as she does."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko nodded and spoke as she played with the ends of her hair✿...
"Oh okay. Can we... go see the match? I mean, just to check it out and everything."
She smiled. Her tail swished with delight. "Well sure, lets go now." she said as she walked to the door, and grabbed her things. "C'mon were going to miss the last fight." She said.

@WeirdPrincess

@Lumina[/URL]
Rini continued to lead them to the door as Miyaka asked "W-What about you?! I-I can't leave you here!" She called to her as she looked to her, then Chiharu and then back again. She couldn't leave Miyaka, but Chiharu was weak also, she might not have the energy to leave without help. She hesitated as she tried to decide what was best.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, maybe eggs bacon and toast?" he asked curiously before walking over to the fridge and opening it up to look inside.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota walked over and peeked into the fridge from behind him before nodding "Sounds good to me~"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname slid his hand into the back pocket of his pants, removing his wallet. Sliding the payment for the food into the cashier's hand, Kaname used his free hand to return his wallet to his pocket. Sighing inaudibly as he turned to face the smiling Camilla. Watching her look around with absolute awe, forced a gentle smile on his lips. Shifting his gaze over to the table, Kaname motioned his hand towards the seating area. "You can go sit down if you want."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla snapped out of her daze when Kaname spoke she glanced over in the direction his hands were moving towards, she turned her to look back at him, smiling and nodding her head " Alright ~" she said happily as she went to the table to sit, her legs swaying a little as her feet didn't actually touch the ground, sitting on the seat.

LunaCrosby said:
?Mal nodded?
"y-yeah"

?She said as she looked down at her own stomach?
Roman leaned down, so he was in front of Mal's stomach. He smiled happily, glad to hear the news.

tumblr_inline_n0ynxtvwYQ1riev4q.gif

"Hey there~ I'm your daddy!" He said happily before looking up at Mal. "How long have you been this way?" He asked.

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "I have been once though it was my first time playing that game though" he said and tries to remember what kind of game it was "Ahh It was some kind of dancing game and as I recall, I think I have the top score".
" ooh, I've played that one!" She said with a nod and a smile " "Though I'm not very good at it..." She said with a small laugh.

Roman said:
Roman leaned down, so he was in front of Mal's stomach. He smiled happily, glad to hear the news.
tumblr_inline_n0ynxtvwYQ1riev4q.gif

"Hey there~ I'm your daddy!" He said happily before looking up at Mal. "How long have you been this way?" He asked.
?Mal thought about?

"About a Month or so... Though that's when I found out"

Mayyflower said:
Maki nods. "I see so are you guys friends or more than friends?" She asks
Nymph threw a blanket at her. "Mind your business" she says
Kairassi looked over her cheeks going pink before shaking her head "N-No were just friends" she said before laughing lightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back