• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Don't worry. It was just a movie. Not like any of those things are really anyways." He told her.
Yuki laughed a bit. "Alright, we should....we should go back..." she said as she let go of him and went to go get her stuff.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon took the breaking of the kiss to breath as well. She had gotten so into it that she didn't really think about breathing, so when she got the chance she did take a breath, feeling the wonderful rush of air into her lungs. But, her mind was still focusing on kissing this wonderful man, so when he resumed the kiss so did she. Feeling like she was going to fall over, Kanon adjusted her position on the bench so she was facing him, moving her arms so one was still in his hair and the other was wrapped around his neck, holding on. Kanon kissed back with a more gentle intensity this time, wanting to enjoy it rather than get lost in it, which she very well might anyways⊗....
It was an epic moment in time. The sages used to describe it as the kiss of the gods. The kiss where passion rules over reason. In this kiss, he felt passion again. It was quite beautiful, like the waves of a beautiful ocean smashing the rocks. So he kissed her, and supported her by holding her close. Kissing her is feeling like the first time hes ever fought in an army. The rush of the charge, and the mind numbing clatter of the collision.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Sweaty guys? Kioko's face scrunched up, that sounded gross. If they were all sweat and shirtless, what if they even smelled gross too? That sent a weird image into her head and she shook her head to get rid of it before speaking✿...
"That doesn't sound very pleasant. It sounds gross..."
"Well it is a special gross." she said. "Some women like to see a man working so hard he is dripping sweat. Some don't." she finished.

@Lumina

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
?Mal looked stared at him before looking away?
"n-no, my life's perfect;y normal right now, nothing going on her"

?She said All too quickly?
Roman looked into the room, from the bathroom door. He held a hand up as he spoke, looking at Mal, "Yo..."

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

"What's going on? Something has to be, since you panicked..." He asked..

--------

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

WeirdPrincess said:

"Yeah I remember about the dog thing." Ulqui said as he kicked a pebble. "Painting? Didn't realize you were good at art, you don't look like you would be. I'll figure out what to get her when I'm in the mall, it'll stick out more to me."

?Charlotte?

Charlotte chuckled and shook her head, "I couldn't ask you to help me. You're a guest~" She said as she stood up and dusted off the back of her pants. "I'm sure I'll be fine on my own."

Taylor nodded, "I've always was able to paint. I just thought I wouldn't have to, so I might just buy her something..."

Emiya nodded, "Well I do have a little business I have to take care of." He said, with a smile. "It was nice meeting you, Charlotte."

-------

Nanne said:
Yuki laughed a bit. "Alright, we should....we should go back..." she said as she let go of him and went to go get her stuff.

Alex groaned a little, "I was having fun." He said jokingly. Once he was completely out of the water, he looked at Yuki and smiled, "So what now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head " No, I like the arcade" she said with a smile as she made her way to the door "Let's go~~"
Mateus scratches his head "ok then let's go" he said as he follows Elaena skipping "what kind of game do you always play there anyway?" he asked Elaena.

Alternated said:
Mateus scratches his head "ok then let's go" he said as he follows Elaena skipping "what kind of game do you always play there anyway?" he asked Elaena.
Elaena thought for a bit "Well... Loads of kinds, fighting games, racing games, shooter games and games that give you prizes, like claw games and stuff" she said with a nod "....have you never been before?"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena thought for a bit "Well... Loads of kinds, fighting games, racing games, shooter games and games that give you prizes, like claw games and stuff" she said with a nod "....have you never been before?"
Mateus chuckled "I have been once though it was my first time playing that game though" he said and tries to remember what kind of game it was "Ahh It was some kind of dancing game and as I recall, I think I have the top score".

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin grinned. He found her persistence in the matter cute. He rubbed his face gently to hide the blush that formed, and shrugged as he went back to normal. " Alright. I guess I wouldn't mind telling this story. But I should probably get properly prepared to tell this tale..." Kalin closed his eyes, whispering words in an foreign tongue, as his body became enveloped in a torrent of flame. When the fire dispersed, another figure stood in Kalin's place, staring at Layala. "So. How do I look?"
View attachment 194039

[/QUOTE]
Layla shifted her gaze, scanning the new figure before her. The fire that had engulfed him had already disappeared, before she had the chance to be childish and play with it. Disappointed, Layla had kept her hands folded in her lap. His words intrigued her, and brought a fresh sense of curiosity. Returning her attention to Kalin's appearance, Layla lifted her head in order to align her gaze properly to meet his, before uttering her response. "I like it."

tumblr_mblzw9XXAV1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked "Its fine really, I wasn't looking or anything" she said as she looked down at her feet. "Besides he's asleep, there's nothing he can do to fix the problem for now..." She more uncomfortable with everyone's lack of clothes or well her lack of appropriate clothing more than anything, but she was at this stage rather numb to it because her want to go home was much stronger than that.
---

Camilla smiled as she stood beside him, occasionally glancing around the place, " This place smells nice~" she said quietly to herself as she could smell the scent of freshly made pizza's.

Moriko pulled back after a bit, her cheeks lightly blushed as she smiled at him, the flowers in her hair matching the colour of her cheeks "I love you too Madoka~" she said softly.
Kaname slid his hand into the back pocket of his pants, removing his wallet. Sliding the payment for the food into the cashier's hand, Kaname used his free hand to return his wallet to his pocket. Sighing inaudibly as he turned to face the smiling Camilla. Watching her look around with absolute awe, forced a gentle smile on his lips. Shifting his gaze over to the table, Kaname motioned his hand towards the seating area. "You can go sit down if you want."

Mayyflower said:
"We will contact you if anything happens" she says before looking at the hippo. "It's not normal that's what makes him Ollie" she says with a slight smile
@Lumina @TheDragoon
Ollie looked defeated that Lilliana didn't like her. "HipoOoOoOoO..." He said with a frown as the smaller than the average hippo laid down near Ken. However, Ken thought he was cool, seeing that Kite had a hippo that wore a top hat and a bit of face make up that depicted a star and other things. He just started rubbing Ollie's belly, laughing happily. Kite nodded at Ayen. "And yeah, that's kinda normal for Ollie. I'm kinda preformer. But anyway, Ollie is completely harmless. He's just a really funny and cool hippo." He said, trying to calm down Lilliana. "Then again, Ollie isn't for everyone. Maybe you can meet the cast after you get acquainted with this house?" He asked, laughing a bit.

TheDragoon said:
Ollie looked defeated that Lilliana didn't like her. "HipoOoOoOoO..." He said with a frown as the smaller than the average hippo laid down near Ken. However, Ken thought he was cool, seeing that Kite had a hippo that wore a top hat and a bit of face make up that depicted a star and other things. He just started rubbing Ollie's belly, laughing happily. Kite nodded at Ayen. "And yeah, that's kinda normal for Ollie. I'm kinda preformer. But anyway, Ollie is completely harmless. He's just a really funny and cool hippo." He said, trying to calm down Lilliana. "Then again, Ollie isn't for everyone. Maybe you can meet the cast after you get acquainted with this house?" He asked, laughing a bit.
@Tobi Neafearn

Roman said:
Roman looked into the room, from the bathroom door. He held a hand up as he spoke, looking at Mal, "Yo..."
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

"What's going on? Something has to be, since you panicked..." He asked..

--------

Taylor nodded, "I've always was able to paint. I just thought I wouldn't have to, so I might just buy her something..."

Emiya nodded, "Well I do have a little business I have to take care of." He said, with a smile. "It was nice meeting you, Charlotte."

-------

Alex groaned a little, "I was having fun." He said jokingly. Once he was completely out of the water, he looked at Yuki and smiled, "So what now?"
"w-well um... y-you know how you s-said you c-couldn't wait to ha a f-family of our o-own someday?..."

?She began?

LunaCrosby said:
"w-well um... y-you know how you s-said you c-couldn't wait to ha a f-family of our o-own someday?..."
♡She began
Roman thought about what Mal had said for a moment. He then nodded, "I remember saying that." He responded. Roman then furrowed his brows, out of curiosity, "Is it not gonna happen? We can always adopt..."

LunaCrosby said:
☩Kagura shrugged☩
"I guess so... though peace never last's that long here"
William nodded "That is true..."

Mayyflower said:
Sams eyes widened "what the hell" she huffed
(This is where you tell me what to make her do)

(Go into his head
xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "That is true..."
(Go into his head
xD )
Sam looked over at Marcus. "What is wrong with you" she huffed before putting her hand on his forehead and closing her eyes, she was seeing what was happening inside his head

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi sighed then stepped away while shaking his head. It wasn't the answer he was looking for, but if they didn't hurry up they may never end up getting to have breakfast, so he simply turned around and started walking again hoping Kaori would just follow, thinking it might be easier to pester her on the subject once they had food in their stomachs. As he walked Masahi was drawn back to the thought of kissing Kaori, it was rather appealing to him, oh who is he kidding, it was extremely appealing to him, but he never really felt like he could just act on it, that some how it would be wrong just to steal away a kiss, but it was just a kiss, heck, what is a kiss really? Just the touching of lips right? Was that truly all there was to it? And if so, why does it drive him crazy? Why must he see it in such light? Masahi felt like he'd never get his answers, but that didn't matter as they came up on the town♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori gave a small, slightly sheepish smile to Masahi as he backed up and turned back toward their destination, knowing from that look that he didn't believe what she was saying. But really, it's not like she was totally lying. If she tripped again, they might get into that intimate position, and their faces might be close enough to, well, kiss. It's not like she wanted to kiss him or anything! She just...couldn't get the thought out of her head. How could she say something like that was on her mind without giving him the wrong idea? Kaori knew how Masahi felt about her... she couldn't say things like that unless she felt the same way back. So that's why she didn't tell him, how could she. For now Kaori followed behind him until they found somewhere to eat, trying to get the damn blush on her cheeks to go away☆...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shifted her gaze, scanning the new figure before her. The fire that had engulfed him had already disappeared, before she had the chance to be childish and play with it. Disappointed, Layla had kept her hands folded in her lap. His words intrigued her, and brought a fresh sense of curiosity. Returning her attention to Kalin's appearance, Layla lifted her head in order to align her gaze properly to meet his, before uttering her response. "I like it."
tumblr_mblzw9XXAV1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I like it too...I looked like this until a few years ago. Back when I lived a place alot like this...a world like this, I mean. I was an orphan for years, and had no idea where I came from or what had happened to my parents. The situation sucked, but I survived." Kalin said, sitting down next to Layla as the memories slowly came back to him.

"One day, I was doing my usual routine, stealing my essentials for the day, when this girl tried to stop me. Heh, I still remember how surprised she was when I got away from her. Anyway, she ended up chasing me into the forest. Um, so you understand why this was a very bad thing, the forest was filled with monsters, and alot of them. I usually kept to the trees to avoid them when the people in the city tried to chase me, but this chick was different...and slightly stupid, because she got us cornered by a bunch of monsters." He said, scratching his scalp gently.

...⊗Though the kiss was a bit gentler there still was a lot of passion behind it. Now, this was her first kiss, so really Kanon had no frame of reference, but to her it was the best kiss in the entire world. There was just something about it, deep down that was just so so good about it. Maybe it was the fact that she was drunk, so she let down her walls. That was something she never did, and while normally she doesn't think before she act, this kind of thing would be something she'd never consider ever. Maybe the sheer idea of doing something new is what made it so good. Either way Kanon couldn't help but press herself against him a bit as the kiss continued, enjoying every moment⊗...

Lumina said:
...⊗Though the kiss was a bit gentler there still was a lot of passion behind it. Now, this was her first kiss, so really Kanon had no frame of reference, but to her it was the best kiss in the entire world. There was just something about it, deep down that was just so so good about it. Maybe it was the fact that she was drunk, so she let down her walls. That was something she never did, and while normally she doesn't think before she act, this kind of thing would be something she'd never consider ever. Maybe the sheer idea of doing something new is what made it so good. Either way Kanon couldn't help but press herself against him a bit as the kiss continued, enjoying every moment⊗...
Something inside told him to show some decorum and restraint. How? He had a really hot girl kissing the life out of him. Yes, she was drunk, and most likely not in control, OR she was in control and using her condition to get what she wanted. But how was he to know? His Honor depended on him not going further than she was willing to go in normal conditons. So he pulled her into his lap and continued to kiss her. Breaking the kiss for a second, he asks her, "You enjoying yourself?"

@Lumina

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse felt her body want to shiver as his body brushed up against hers, and she almost made a sound when he nipped her ear, but Elyse held it in, saving it for later. Feeling her cheeks start to warm up she smirked, soon leaving the bed again to follow him. The air outside of the blankets was cold, so she made sure to go quickly to the bathroom, stepping in and striking a pose with a grin♒...
"So about that bath~"
Kili turned around as he heard Elyse speak. As he took in the full, fantastic view of her body, he couldn't help but make a silent prayer to whatever being saw fit to match him up with the beautiful young girl he loved so much.

"The bath is still filling up, so I guess we have a minute or so to entertain ourselves..." Kili said as he walked over to Elyse, wrapping an arm around her waist as he pressed her back against the door. With a click, the door shut, sealing in the heat of the bath, slowly bubbling up to fill the massive tub. "I wonder what we'll do."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman thought about what Mal had said for a moment. He then nodded, "I remember saying that." He responded. Roman then furrowed his brows, out of curiosity, "Is it not gonna happen? We can always adopt..."
"oh no! its not the fact that it's not gonna happen... it's the fact it already has..."

♡She said slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back