• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-26_18-45-22.jpeg
    upload_2015-8-26_18-45-22.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 10
SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "fine" he said as he looked around
Ayen grinned "i just have this feeling, i always get before something happens!" he said as it got worst

@Roman
"If that something is bad then take it outside, I dont want anything to happen to my childhood home" she says

Rin sighed and climbed a tree. "This sucks" she huffed

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked a few times as she gazed at Fuyumi. She was surprised that she had even liked her at all and she was curious as to why. I mean, she hadn't done anything right? Nanami was just being her normal self so she didn't understand why Fuyumi liked her.
"You do? I uh... thanks I guess. I-I don't really know what to say..."
''u-uhh...''

*She soon slowly looked away trying to hide her blush*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino giggled and smiled a little, "That's because I don't talk about myself all that often. Let's see... I mostly like reading about different types of magic or just cooking sometimes."
"Oh come on! That can't be it, Yoshi! I know there's more!" Kaz pouted. "You're interesting, so I know there's more."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sat next to him and put her hands on her lap "this is nice" she says.
Roman chuckled, "Sure is... A little piece and quiet never disappoints."

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "fine" he said as he looked around
Ayen grinned "i just have this feeling, i always get before something happens!" he said as it got worst

@Roman
Not even moments later, something crashed right through the roof, landing in the living room area.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
"If that something is bad then take it outside, I dont want anything to happen to my childhood home" she says
Rin sighed and climbed a tree. "This sucks" she huffed
Ayen sighed "if it were that simple i would!" he said slightly irritated

Len sighed "if you want i can try and get the birds to talk to you." he said as he sat at the bottom of the tree.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked a few times as she gazed at Fuyumi. She was surprised that she had even liked her at all and she was curious as to why. I mean, she hadn't done anything right? Nanami was just being her normal self so she didn't understand why Fuyumi liked her.
"You do? I uh... thanks I guess. I-I don't really know what to say..."
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''u-uhh...''
*She soon slowly looked away trying to hide her blush*

[/QUOTE]
Fenris sighed before downing a shot and saying,

"...I'm not going to comment on this one even if i want to. I learned long ago not to smoke near propane."

ZiraCanFly said:
'Here we go again... Listen, lady, it's been a long day, and I really don't have time for your shit...'
*Madoriko frowned*

''hmm...*sigh*...how do people even make friends..''

*She said as she got off her skull and kicked it straight in the eye hole teleporting away*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "if it were that simple i would!" he said slightly irritated
Len sighed "if you want i can try and get the birds to talk to you." he said as he sat at the bottom of the tree.
Amaya got up when she heard the crashing noise. "God damn you Ayen!" she says really pissed off

@Roman

Roman said:
"Oh come on! That can't be it, Yoshi! I know there's more!" Kaz pouted. "You're interesting, so I know there's more."
Roman chuckled, "Sure is... A little piece and quiet never disappoints."
"yes.. though its mostly all i hear" she says and nods.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto let out a fake gasp as he started laughing a little. "Did you just say something nice? How wonderful to hear you say it~" He said with a teasing grin.
Lilith looked at him shocked before a somewhat irritated look crossed her face and lowers her head, sagging her shoulders a little as she sighed. "Shut up before I shoot you. I can be nice, just not around you."

tumblr_nevrobYkmX1tydz8to1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen ran down the stairs "and look at that, i was right." he said with a sigh as he looked around the living room.
@Roman
Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up when she heard the crashing noise. "God damn you Ayen!" she says really pissed off
@Roman
There was a male, sitting on what used to be the couch. One of his legs on the other as he sat there with his eyes closed.

"Sorry... I'll pay for the damages."

latest

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled lightly "I thought so, I mean, this would be an odd place to h-" she stopped mid sentence as he gritted his teeth causing her to look up at him "....Kaname? Are you okay?" She asked as a slight frown crossed her face.

Kaname was deathly silent for a few moments, until Camilla asked if he was okay, which immediately brought his attention back to her. No, his current demeanor wasn't what one would call sunshine and rainbows. Still, he found no use for worrying Camilla with his own issues.

"I'm fine."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Madoriko frowned*
''hmm...*sigh*...how do people even make friends..''

*She said as she got off her skull and kicked it straight in the eye hole teleporting away*

[/QUOTE]
Sighs and thinks about how lonely she has been whilst drinking, this magic alchol prevents people reading her thoughts

LunaCrosby said:
"yes.. though its mostly all i hear" she says and nods.
"Well... Is there anything you wish to do differently? I can help you if you want~" Roman said.

Roman said:
There was a male, sitting on what used to be the couch. One of his legs on the other as he sat there with his eyes closed.
"Sorry... I'll pay for the damages."

latest
Ayen took in a deep breath "And who might you be?" he asked obviously irritated as he stared at the man.

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Tal frowned "Suspicious...."
Layla began contemplating the strangers presence. Why was he even speaking to her? Was that something all the people residing around here did? Utterly troubled yet curious, Layla slowed her pace and shut her eyelids over her irises as she spoke. "Do I intrigue you?"

Roman said:
"Well... Is there anything you wish to do differently? I can help you if you want~" Roman said.
"mmm... i kinda wish i wasnt so clueless about the affection kind of things.. but i was never shown any affection so its all confusing" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back