• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( You'll see. @SoulofTobi, tag me when you're ready ^~^ ))
((okay~))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Oh, dear, I wouldn't last a minute!" She said as she then held on to his hand.
Roland smiled "well, you wouldn't like how they were half hour sessions." he said giving her hand a squeeze.

SoulofTobi said:
((battle.......))
Ayen smiled "that was mine." he said as he sighed "now you two go outside, i have a bad feeling." he said as he looked towards the attic.

Len nodded and grabbed Rin's hand "come on sis!" he said happily as he moved towards the back door.
Rin yelped, When they got outside she immediately covered her eyes. "So bright" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Madoriko heard this before giggling to herself*
''she really is a cute one...''

[/QUOTE]
Almost destroys all her furnature before kicking off and murdering the neighbour and his pet cat

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and follow him to the bench.
Roman stopped when they made it in front of the bench. "There you go." He said, taking a seat and patting the spot next to him.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto walked beside her as his smile never seemed to fade. "Well being strange isn't necessarily a bad thing Lillith. It makes you unique and different." He said.
Lilith sighed and shook her head, "I never said it was a bad thing. I was just saying you're stranger then me, it's not bad at all. It's a little... refreshing to say the least."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at Fenris with a slight look of surprise, soon turning her head slightly and looking away as a light blush appeared on her cheeks and a soft smile graced her face. She was actually quite grateful for what he did and was a little embarrassed from Fenris calling her cute, even though he had called her beautiful minutes before.
tumblr_nf97zsd5a91smigzeo1_500.gif

"Well thank you. I really appreciate it~"

Nanami heard Fuyumi say something and tilted her head slightly. She couldn't make out what she said, seeing as how she was mumbling and it was a little loud in the restaurant. Nanami felt like she had to yell or at least talk louder for her to be heard. She leaned a little closer to Fuyumi as she asked her to repeat herself.

"What was that Fuyumi? I couldn't hear you."

@Jesters Court

ZiraCanFly said:
Almost destroys all her furnature before kicking off and murdering the neighbour and his pet cat
*Madoriko can sense this before telepathically speaking to her*

''you are so cute when your mad..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith sighed and shook her head, "I never said it was a bad thing. I was just saying you're stranger then me, it's not bad at all. It's a little... refreshing to say the least."
Ikuto let out a fake gasp as he started laughing a little. "Did you just say something nice? How wonderful to hear you say it~" He said with a teasing grin.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
(( So bothersome xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Rin yelped, When they got outside she immediately covered her eyes. "So bright" she says
Len tilted his head at her "but the sun is so nice!" he said looking up at the sky before looking back at Rin "what's in that bottle?" he asked curiously

Ayen made his way up to the attic door and knocked "Amaya, i don't think it's safe in the house right now." he said worriedly

Roman said:
Kaz shrugged, "Honestly I don't know." He said, laughing a little. "What interest you most? We never talk about what you like."
Yoshino giggled and smiled a little, "That's because I don't talk about myself all that often. Let's see... I mostly like reading about different types of magic or just cooking sometimes."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Gets frustrated at how she can talk to her before she kills the neighbours wife, because, she lost the husband and the cat, she hasn't got anything else to live for.

ZiraCanFly said:
Gets frustrated at how she can talk to her before she kills the neighbours wife, because, she lost the husband and the cat, she hasn't got anything else to live for.
''i can always revive them...thats what ive been doing to the people you've killed. so im watching you~ fufufu~''

SoulofTobi said:
Len tilted his head at her "but the sun is so nice!" he said looking up at the sky before looking back at Rin "what's in that bottle?" he asked curiously
Ayen made his way up to the attic door and knocked "Amaya, i don't think it's safe in the house right now." he said worriedly
Rin put the bottle in her bookbag she always carrys. "Nothing" she says

"And why is that?" she asks

Roman said:
Roman stopped when they made it in front of the bench. "There you go." He said, taking a seat and patting the spot next to him.
Mal sat next to him and put her hands on her lap "this is nice" she says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i can always revive them...thats what ive been doing to the people you've killed. so im watching you~ fufufu~''

[/QUOTE]
Sits on the floor with a bottle of vodka and thinks about everything, blocking out the voice with the alcohol.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nanami blinked a few times as she gazed at Fuyumi. She was surprised that she had even liked her at all and she was curious as to why. I mean, she hadn't done anything right? Nanami was just being her normal self so she didn't understand why Fuyumi liked her.

"You do? I uh... thanks I guess. I-I don't really know what to say..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin put the bottle in her bookbag she always carrys. "Nothing" she says
"And why is that?" she asks
Len sighed "fine" he said as he looked around

Ayen grinned "i just have this feeling, i always get before something happens!" he said as it got worst

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back