• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

ZiraCanFly said:
Watches her from a distance. 'Well ok then, maybe we aren't so different'
*Madoriko looked over at Zira*

''maybe not...although, i only attack if necessary..i dont just kill innocent for no reason..''

*She said before dropping her katana as her katana sinks into the ground*

LunaCrosby said:
Mal jumped and looked at him "what.. are you doing?" she asks, not used to being touched.
Roman chuckled, "Trying to get your attention."

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith rolled her eyes and sidestepped Ikuto before continuing to walk. "And you call me strange. You're a lot strange then I am."
Ikuto walked beside her as his smile never seemed to fade. "Well being strange isn't necessarily a bad thing Lillith. It makes you unique and different." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "Dodging exercises?, did you get hit in the face a lot?"
Roland shook his head profusely "No! if i got hit i would be dead!" he said tensely "he came at me with dual great-swords!" he said spreading out his arms "the blades where bigger than me and he swung them around like children's toys!"

LunaCrosby said:
"well you surely have my attention now" she says.
"It's not like you can ignore me~" Roman said, smiling a little. "Anyways, how's the head? Poles seem to dislike you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Madoriko looked over at Zira*
''maybe not...although, i only attack if necessary..i dont just kill innocent for no reason..''

*She said before dropping her katana as her katana sinks into the ground*

[/QUOTE]
'Then perhaps I was wrong...' Walks towards the gates

WeirdPrincess said:
@Himeragi Seiker
Nanami looked at Fuyumi and shook her head, she didn't want her to pay the bill for her. It was a nice offer though. Upon hearing Fenris say that it was on the house, Nanami looked up from her wallet and towards him. She didn't really mind listening to him talk this whole time, Nanami found him interesting to say the least.

"That's okay, you don't have to pay for me. I- Oh... I suppose it's on the house now. That's really nice of you, however should I repay you?"
Fenris shook his head before saying,

"No, seriously its on the house, no repayment needed. We can consider getting to talk to a cute girl the whole time as payment if we must."

Mayyflower said:
"Eh" she says with a shrug
Len sighed "oh well." he said

Ayen smiled "you two want to go out side? and get some fresh air?" he asked as he grabbed a dark bottle out of the fridge as handed it to Rin "ths is on case you get thirsty," he said with a nodded

((me and @Roman are about to have something happen~))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head profusely "No! if i got hit i would be dead!" he said tensely "he came at me with dual great-swords!" he said spreading out his arms "the blades where bigger than me and he swung them around like children's toys!"
Dakota blinked "Well that's awfully extreme, I'm glad you survived!" She said before giggling "I think if it were me it wouldn't be a dodging exercise, it would be a run away as fast as you can exercise"

Roman said:
"It's not like you can ignore me~" Roman said, smiling a little. "Anyways, how's the head? Poles seem to dislike you."
"hmm.. it might be ok? its numb right now so i cant tell." she says and taps her chin

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "oh well." he said
Ayen smiled "you two want to go out side? and get some fresh air?" he asked as he grabbed a dark bottle out of the fridge as handed it to Rin "ths is on case you get thirsty," he said with a nodded

((me and @Roman are about to have something happen~))
(What is that something?)

"The suns bright today, Id rather go to bed" she says taking the bottle. "Whose is this?" she asks

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well I am kind of lazy after being gone for about a month." He said, smiling. "I guess I can just walk there... That way we can talk more."
"Talk about what exactly?" Yoshino asked as she turned her head to look at him. "Food? People?"

ZiraCanFly said:
'Then perhaps I was wrong...' Walks towards the gates
''hey, dont kill anyone alright? i dont want something as sweet as you to go to waste...''

*She said before petting Zira's head and walking out the gates*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Well that's awfully extreme, I'm glad you survived!" She said before giggling "I think if it were me it wouldn't be a dodging exercise, it would be a run away as fast as you can exercise"
Roland laughed "unless you want a 'learn to swim in lava' exercise it would be a dodging exercise" he said as he shuddered again

Mayyflower said:
"The suns bright today, Id rather go to bed" she says taking the bottle. "Whose is this?" she asks
(( You'll see. @SoulofTobi, tag me when you're ready ^~^ ))

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm.. it might be ok? its numb right now so i cant tell." she says and taps her chin
Roman nodded, "Here. Come take a seat." He said, gently taking her hand and walking her to a bench.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey, dont kill anyone alright? i dont want something as sweet as you to go to waste...''
*She said before petting Zira's head and walking out the gates*

[/QUOTE]
'I know I'm short! But that doesn't mean you can pet my head!!! And I'm not sweet!' Angrily turns invisible and goes home

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "unless you want a 'learn to swim in lava' exercise it would be a dodging exercise" he said as he shuddered again
Dakota laughed "Oh, dear, I wouldn't last a minute!" She said as she then held on to his hand.

ZiraCanFly said:
'I know I'm short! But that doesn't mean you can pet my head!!! And I'm not sweet!' Angrily turns invisible and goes home
*Madoriko heard this before giggling to herself*

''she really is a cute one...''

Mayyflower said:
((battle.......))

Ayen smiled "that was mine." he said as he sighed "now you two go outside, i have a bad feeling." he said as he looked towards the attic.

Len nodded and grabbed Rin's hand "come on sis!" he said happily as he moved towards the back door.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Talk about what exactly?" Yoshino asked as she turned her head to look at him. "Food? People?"
Kaz shrugged, "Honestly I don't know." He said, laughing a little. "What interest you most? We never talk about what you like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back