• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
There was a male, sitting on what used to be the couch. One of his legs on the other as he sat there with his eyes closed.
"Sorry... I'll pay for the damages."

latest
Amaya looked around the attic. "So god ayen if anything up here gets destroyed" she muttered angerily to herself before emptying a small box and shrinking everything that was in the room and putting it in the box. "Now all I have to worry about is this room" she growled before warping outside. "Drama.. All everything is, is drama" she growled angrily @SoulofTobi

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took in a deep breath "And who might you be?" he asked obviously irritated as he stared at the man.
@SoulofTobi [/color]
Ken stood up, and took a bow, "I'm Ken." He said smiling. "Sorry about the house."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla began contemplating the strangers presence. Why was he even speaking to her? Was that something all the people residing around here did? Utterly troubled yet curious, Layla slowed her pace and shut her eyelids over her irises as she spoke. "Do I intrigue you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Quite a bit yes"

LunaCrosby said:
"mmm... i kinda wish i wasnt so clueless about the affection kind of things.. but i was never shown any affection so its all confusing" she says.
"Affection? Do you wish to learn some forms of affection? There's kissing, complimenting, expressing feelings... Etc."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around the attic. "So god ayen if anything up here gets destroyed" she muttered angerily to herself before emptying a small box and shrinking everything that was in the room and putting it in the box. "Now all I have to worry about is this room" she growled before warping outside. "Drama.. All everything is, is drama" she growled angrily @SoulofTobi
Roman said:
Ken stood up, and took a bow, "I'm Ken." He said smiling. "Sorry about the house."
Ayen frowned "sorry about the house you say?" he said angerly "if i hadn't felt the immanent danger my family could be hurt right now!" he shouted.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked back at Fenris a little confused before sighing. She felt a little awkward now, seeing as how Fuyumi had just confessed to her and she didn't exactly have a response to that. Nanami doesn't exactly know her all that well to say she has a small or slight crush on her. Watching as Fenris downed a shot, she put her hand on the counter before speaking.
"Get me a shot of vodka if you'd please. Sorry I don't feel the same Fuyumi... I just don't really know you that much... and I'd rather not get on this topic. I-It's a little awkward... sorry..."

@Himeragi Seiker
[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Fenris sighed before downing a shot and saying,
"...I'm not going to comment on this one even if i want to. I learned long ago not to smoke near propane."

[/QUOTE]
''i-its fine...thats the usual reply i get after confessing to someone......its...normal...''

*She said before putting her arms on the table and burrowing her head into her arms feeling hurt thinking to herself that no one loves her in that way*

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen frowned "sorry about the house you say?" he said angerly "if i hadn't felt the immanent danger my family could be hurt right now!" he shouted.
Ken sighed, "I'm sorry. I know the possibilities." He said, in a plain tone. "Now, I'll be leaving. I'll get to you when I am contacted by the guys who will fix this place." He said walking away.

LunaCrosby said:
she blinks "i dont know any of the words you said..." she says blankly.
Roman sighed, "I can either show you or explain to you. Make a choice." He said, looking at her.

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "I'm sorry. I know the possibilities." He said, in a plain tone. "Now, I'll be leaving. I'll get to you when I am contacted by the guys who will fix this place." He said walking away.
Ayen grinned "really? you think you can leave just like that? and you know the possibilities? whats that suppose to mean?" he said getting angrier.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith looked at him shocked before a somewhat irritated look crossed her face and lowers her head, sagging her shoulders a little as she sighed. "Shut up before I shoot you. I can be nice, just not around you."
tumblr_nevrobYkmX1tydz8to1_500.gif
Ikuto arrived at a small patch of grass, now stopping. His smile had vanished, him seemingly to have completely ignored Lillith. He now sat down in the grass, laying back as he looked at the sky, not knowing how he felt.

Roman said:
"Oh come on! That can't be it, Yoshi! I know there's more!" Kaz pouted. "You're interesting, so I know there's more."
Roman chuckled, "Sure is... A little piece and quiet never disappoints."
Yoshino laughed and nudged him slightly, "And what if there isn't? I'm kidding, anyways there really isn't that much. Besides going to the different realms, kicking someone's butt, going to the movies, playing around with fire, talking to Asuka, swimming, and just all around laying around the house sometimes then there really isn't much."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grinned "really? you think you can leave just like that? and you know the possibilities? whats that suppose to mean?" he said getting angrier.
@Mayyflower
Ken shrugged, "It means I know what could have happened. Now, let's not do anything crazy, sir."

LunaCrosby said:
"i dunno.. show me i geuss?" she says.
Roman nodded, "And which one do you wanna experience first?" He asked curiously.

Roman said:
Ken shrugged, "It means I know what could have happened. Now, let's not do anything crazy, sir."
Ayen chuckled "not do anything crazy!? you've already failed at that! and you make it sound as if you meant for this to happen!" he said clenching his fists.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed and nudged him slightly, "And what if there isn't? I'm kidding, anyways there really isn't that much. Besides going to the different realms, kicking someone's butt, going to the movies, playing around with fire, talking to Asuka, swimming, and just all around laying around the house sometimes then there really isn't much."
Kaz smiled, "That wasn't too hard, wasn't it?" He asked. "Anyways, I know where we're going after we finish shopping~" he said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back