• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken shrugged, "It means I know what could have happened. Now, let's not do anything crazy, sir."
Roman nodded, "And which one do you wanna experience first?" He asked curiously.
"hmm... can you list the wierd words again?" she asks.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "not do anything crazy!? you've already failed at that! and you make it sound as if you meant for this to happen!" he said clenching his fists.
@Mayyflower
Ken sighed, "I knew falling through your home was a problem, I didn't know it was gonna happen though."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked back at Fenris a little confused before sighing. She felt a little awkward now, seeing as how Fuyumi had just confessed to her and she didn't exactly have a response to that. Nanami doesn't exactly know her all that well to say she has a small or slight crush on her. Watching as Fenris downed a shot, she put her hand on the counter before speaking.
"Get me a shot of vodka if you'd please. Sorry I don't feel the same Fuyumi... I just don't really know you that much... and I'd rather not get on this topic. I-It's a little awkward... sorry..."

@Himeragi Seiker
@Himeragi Seiker

Silently Fenris placed two shots of vodka in front them before returning to slicing limes

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto arrived at a small patch of grass, now stopping. His smile had vanished, him seemingly to have completely ignored Lillith. He now sat down in the grass, laying back as he looked at the sky, not knowing how he felt.
Lilith stopped walking and turned around so her body faced him. She watched as he layed on the small patch of grass, a blank look on her face as she started to talk. "Why'd you stop? Was that patch of grass calling out to you or something?"

tumblr_ndla5ilZvN1qa94xto1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm... can you list the wierd words again?" she asks.
Roman chuckled, "Kissing, expressing feelings, and the other I forgot..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Ken sighed, "I knew falling through your home was a problem, I didn't know it was gonna happen though."
Ayen narrowed his eyes "and why were you even falling in the first place? and for that matter, what are you?" he asked staring Ken down.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes "and why were you even falling in the first place? and for that matter, what are you?" he asked staring Ken down.
Ken chuckled, "Why should all that matter? After this gets fixed, you won't see me again." He said, making his way out of the house.

Jesters Court] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Silently Fenris placed two shots of vodka in front them before returning to slicing limes
*Fuyumi looked up and stared at the shot of vodka*

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "Why should all that matter? After this gets fixed, you won't see me again." He said, making his way out of the house.
Ayen followed his out "why does it matter you ask? do you even know the irreplaceable things you broke?" he said as he grabbed Ken's shoulder.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-its fine...thats the usual reply i get after confessing to someone......its...normal...''
*She said before putting her arms on the table and burrowing her head into her arms feeling hurt thinking to herself that no one loves her in that way*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami cringed a little, now feeling bad for Fuyumi. She didn't really mean to hurt her feels or anything, it's just that she didn't feel that way towards her. Nanami didn't want to lie to her and say she did, when she really didn't. Lying was wrong and it wouldn't have fixed the situation any. Picking up the shot of vodka that Fenris had set in front of her, Nanami quickly downed it before she talked.

"Look... you'll find someone out there. It'll be fine, I-I'm sorry if it sounded like I was being mean or anything. I wasn't try to be and I... only like you as a friend. I could help you... find someone else I suppose."

Nanami had no idea what she was doing, she was just throwing out some ideas. She didn't like seeing her hurt because it made her feel bad and wrong for denying her confession. @Jesters Court

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith stopped walking and turned around so her body faced him. She watched as he layed on the small patch of grass, a blank look on her face as she started to talk. "Why'd you stop? Was that patch of grass calling out to you or something?"
tumblr_ndla5ilZvN1qa94xto1_500.gif
Ikuto didn't answer. He simply stared at the sky. He was doing a lot of thinking...

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed his out "why does it matter you ask? do you even know the irreplaceable things you broke?" he said as he grabbed Ken's shoulder.
"Magic." Ken said, grinning. "Now let me go." He said, in a serious tone. "I don't have time to be stopped by you, there's people out there who need help."

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "That wasn't too hard, wasn't it?" He asked. "Anyways, I know where we're going after we finish shopping~" he said happily.
"And where might that be?" Yoshino asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto didn't answer. He simply stared at the sky. He was doing a lot of thinking...
Lilith walked over to Ikuto and stood behind him, soon leaning over his face so it blocked out the view of the sky. She stared down at him, not saying anything.

LunaCrosby said:
"well.. whichever is easier to show for you" she says.
Roman rubbed his chin, "Alright." He said, with a nod. Roman then placed a finger under Mal's chin before kissing her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"And where might that be?" Yoshino asked curiously.
Kaz grinned, "I dunno~" he lied. "We'll go somewhere though."

Roman said:
"Magic." Ken said, grinning. "Now let me go." He said, in a serious tone. "I don't have time to be stopped by you, there's people out there who need help."
Ayen grinned "so you plan to replace old powerful magic items with magic, do you have the materials, the sacrifices?" he asked narrowing his eye "and how do you plan to help people when you're damaging their homes?" he asked skeptically.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grinned "so you plan to replace old powerful magic items with magic, do you have the materials, the sacrifices?" he asked narrowing his eye "and how do you plan to help people when you're damaging their homes?" he asked skeptically.
Ken pushed Ayen's hand off his shoulder and continued on his way. "You're home was a accident. If you continue to be angry about it, you won't do anything but make matters worst."

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "Alright." He said, with a nod. Roman then placed a finger under Mal's chin before kissing her.
Kaz grinned, "I dunno~" he lied. "We'll go somewhere though."
Mal couldnt help but blush, it felt weird to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith walked over to Ikuto and stood behind him, soon leaning over his face so it blocked out the view of the sky. She stared down at him, not saying anything.
Ikuto blinked as he looked up at her. He wasn't sure why she was blocking out his view of the sky. "Are you ok?" He asked. "This is where I come to think." He explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back