• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(is it because Mal is hotter than Kagura? or were you gonna take her for yourself aswell xD )

"when should the wedding be?" she asks.
(O-O Wait what?)

"I really don't care"

LunaCrosby said:
"that'll be hard to do" she says.
Roman shook his head, "Just follow my lead~" he said softly, before kissing her once more.

shortyshot8 said:
(O-O Wait what?)
"I really don't care"
(what did you have planned my shorty friend?)

"i want it to be close cause i hate waiting.." she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I didn't say cute, I said attractive and by George is that woman attractive xD ))
( xD i found my own attractive character. huehuehue.)

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "Just follow my lead~" he said softly, before kissing her once more.
Mal thought about it for a bit before doing the same thing he did.

(( I can't stop listening to that song I posted in the chat! Someone help me Dx ))

LunaCrosby said:

(Nothing xD )

William nodded "Same"

LunaCrosby said:

Roman smiled as they kissed. He slowly pulled away again, looking around the area they were in. "Maybe we should go somewhere a little less... Populated... It's weird kissing someone where people could easily walk pass and watch or see us."

Roman said:
Roman smiled, his finger still hooked on to her chin, "I'll teach you...~" he said.
Kaz chuckled, "It's fine. It's not like we're going anywhere bad." He said, playfully pushing her shoulder. "Relax~"

(( So was that~ and this~ and that~ ))
"B-But I wanna know..." Yoshino said, pouting a little more. "Fine... I guess I'll just have to wait until this shopping is over with..." She muttered and sagged her shoulders.

Roman said:
Roman smiled as they kissed. He slowly pulled away again, looking around the area they were in. "Maybe we should go somewhere a little less... Populated... It's weird kissing someone where people could easily walk pass and watch or see us."
"people would watch? their weird" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
"B-But I wanna know..." Yoshino said, pouting a little more. "Fine... I guess I'll just have to wait until this shopping is over with..." She muttered and sagged her shoulders.
Kaz sighed and pulled her into his grasp. "It's not that big of a deal. I was just gonna go get you something and take you to a movie." He said softly. "See... Now you made me break my silence."

LunaCrosby said:
"people would watch? their weird" she says.
Roman leaned closer to her ear, "You have no idea what people would watch nowadays... People are weird. Anyways, where should we go? My place or yours?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
(N-No)
William kissed her cheek "Yeah"
(better tell me boy *pulls out shotgun*)

"ok! i dont remember any other important things so i think were good?" she says.

Roman said:
Kaz sighed and pulled her into his grasp. "It's not that big of a deal. I was just gonna go get you something and take you to a movie." He said softly. "See... Now you made me break my silence."

Roman leaned closer to her ear, "You have no idea what people would watch nowadays... People are weird. Anyways, where should we go? My place or yours?" He asked.
"I-i uhm dont care w-which" she says quickly.

LunaCrosby said:
"ok! i dont remember any other important things so i think were good?" she says.

"Maybe we should go yours. I live with 45+ people... We'd easily be caught~" Roman said softly.

LunaCrosby said:

(It was nothing!)

William nodded

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami cringed a little, now feeling bad for Fuyumi. She didn't really mean to hurt her feels or anything, it's just that she didn't feel that way towards her. Nanami didn't want to lie to her and say she did, when she really didn't. Lying was wrong and it wouldn't have fixed the situation any. Picking up the shot of vodka that Fenris had set in front of her, Nanami quickly downed it before she talked.
"Look... you'll find someone out there. It'll be fine, I-I'm sorry if it sounded like I was being mean or anything. I wasn't try to be and I... only like you as a friend. I could help you... find someone else I suppose."

Nanami had no idea what she was doing, she was just throwing out some ideas. She didn't like seeing her hurt because it made her feel bad and wrong for denying her confession. @Jesters Court
''i-its fine...i...think im giving up on that......no matter how many i find, none of them...i guess its just my role then. being a stalker..''

*She said before she heard the door open and fast foot steps before a guy grabbed her arm as fire ignited from his hand burning her as Fuyumi screamed in pain*

@Jesters Court

Roman said:

"Oh... oops, sorry." Yoshino said quietly and smiled sheepishly. "I was really curious..."

Roman said:
Ken had caught the kick, but the impact sent him skidding back. He then ran at, Ayen, before attempting to punch him the the stomach.
Ayen ran at Ken pulling both fists back getting ready to punch both Ken's face and stomach, not bothering to defend himself at all as Ken's punch hit and he grunted as he send his fists flying at their targets.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh... oops, sorry." Yoshino said quietly and smiled sheepishly. "I was really curious..."
Kaz smiled, "Well you don't know what I was gonna get you, so I guess that's fine." He said hy happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"o-ok" she says and teleports them to her dorm.
Roman chuckled, "Wow. Homey." He said, smiling. "Now. Where were we?" He asked, placing his hands on her waist.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen ran at Ken pulling both fists back getting ready to punch both Ken's face and stomach, not bothering to defend himself at all as Ken's punch hit and he grunted as he send his fists flying at their targets.
Ken was hit by the punches, falling to the ground, he quickly sent a foot at Ayen's shin and kicked as hard as he could.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto went silent again as many memories flowed like a river through his head. He decided to shut his eyes as the wind blew through his hair, him being completely silent.
Lilith silently sat beside him, enjoying the wind that breezed through her hair. She suddenly grew rather parched and a drink manifested in the palm of her hands. Lilith soon brought the drink up to her lips and took a small sip before bringing it back down in front of her, a blank look on her face.

tumblr_ndm4otrbPX1qckkfko1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith silently sat beside him, enjoying the wind that breezed through her hair. She suddenly grew rather parched and a drink manifested in the palm of her hands. Lilith soon brought the drink up to her lips and took a small sip before bringing it back down in front of her, a blank look on her face.
tumblr_ndm4otrbPX1qckkfko1_500.gif
Ikuto suddenly got up as his ears twitched. He had heard something.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Well you don't know what I was gonna get you, so I guess that's fine." He said hy happily.

Roman chuckled, "Wow. Homey." He said, smiling. "Now. Where were we?" He asked, placing his hands on her waist.

Ken was hit by the punches, falling to the ground, he quickly sent a foot at Ayen's shin and kicked as hard as he could.
Mal blushed "i think we were doing the kissing thing" she says.

Roman said:
Ayen grinned for a moment before Ken's kick connected with his shin and started to fall down, his face showing his pain before he caught himself with his arms against the ground and sent a spear like kick towards Ken's ribs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back