• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken laughed, "You're definitely not a bad fighter. Though I don't know what I am. I believe I'm human." He said, before running at Ayen again, going for a spin kick.
Ayen chuckled "you're no ordinary human then." he said as he seemingly stood there, not moving until the last second in which his arm seemingly appeared in order to catch the kick "but you must have powers of some sort." he said squeezing Ken's shin with a blank look on his face

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami frowned even more as that thought. No guy should do that to girl, it was wrong and down right immoral of him. Placing her hands above the burn wounds, a low pink glow around Fuyumi's arm and slowly healed it.
"I'm sorry that happened to you. It'll be fine in a few seconds... I'm new to this healing thing."
*Fuyumi blushed slightly but nodded as she watched Nanami heal her. But she knows itll take a while for it to fully heal even with Nanami's healing*

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto's eyes twitched again as he suddenly had a serious expression. "Something isn't right..." He said before he leaped into the air with amazing cat-like reflexes, landing on a nearby building.
Lilith blinked in surprise before teleporting herself on top of the same building he was at, only she was a few steps behind him. She stayed silent.

trix said:
Trix smiled sweetly, she really had missed him. She brushed her hair out of her face and took his hand heading towards a little restaurant she liked a couple blocks away. She looked at him "So, what you been up to?"
Clover looks at her and smiles. "I haven't been doing much lately... Mostly being lazy at home and relaxing." He chuckles lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith blinked in surprise before teleporting herself on top of the same building he was at, only she was a few steps behind him. She stayed silent.
A group of men had taken another man off the street hostage. They were beating him up in the back streets of the alleyway. He gave Lillith a look that said to approach quietly so that they could pick the men off.

Roman said:
"No" Kaz said. "You have to wait since you made me tell you the other stuff." He said, in a serious, but joking tone.
Yoshino pouted again but nodded, "Alright fine... I guess I'll be left in the dark again."

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi blushed slightly but nodded as she watched Nanami heal her. But she knows itll take a while for it to fully heal even with Nanami's healing*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

LunaCrosby said:
(the hard part is how would she tell)
"mhm~" she hums.
(I dare you to straight up tell him... Just be like "Hey! I'm preggers.)

LunaCrosby said:
(do you know what i am talking about? xD )
Kagura smiled aswell.

Mal stayed there, unsure of what to do at the moment, she was new to this kissy stuff.
Roman looked up at her, and laughed a little, "This escalated quickly..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "you're no ordinary human then." he said as he seemingly stood there, not moving until the last second in which his arm seemingly appeared in order to catch the kick "but you must have powers of some sort." he said squeezing Ken's shin with a blank look on his face
Ken vanished, leaving behind a flurry of blue particles when he did so. When he reappeared he chuckled, as two swords appeared in his hands. "Well yeah." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi blushed slightly but nodded as she watched Nanami heal her. But she knows itll take a while for it to fully heal even with Nanami's healing*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami concentrated on healing Fuyumi's arm and stared at it intently. It took minutes rather then seconds until she was done and put her hands down, the pink glow gone. Nanami looked at Fuyumi and smiled at her.

"I tried to do the best I could, but I don't think I did enough. It still kind of looks a little burned."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami concentrated on healing Fuyumi's arm and stared at it intently. It took minutes rather then seconds until she was done and put her hands down, the pink glow gone. Nanami looked at Fuyumi and smiled at her.
"I tried to do the best I could, but I don't think I did enough. It still kind of looks a little burned."
*Fuyumi smiled back*

''well...at least it doesnt hurt as bad...i know a way to really heal it since i saw his fire before, it comes back after awhile so...il need to get home and turn into an ice burg in the pool for the night..''

TheDragoon said:
A group of men had taken another man off the street hostage. They were beating him up in the back streets of the alleyway. He gave Lillith a look that said to approach quietly so that they could pick the men off.
Lilith had already pulled out her gun and had it rested on her shoulder as she looked at Ikuto. She gave a small nod to what he was saying as she neared the edge of the building to peek over.

Nanne said:
(Heck yeah I'm sick but I'll be back tomorrow haha I have no idea what to do right now...I'm so lost)
(( Be lost and confused, very lost and confused xDD But cool ^~^ We started using the paint for the color wheel in Ms. Mann's class ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back