• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i-its fine...i...think im giving up on that......no matter how many i find, none of them...i guess its just my role then. being a stalker..''
*She said before she heard the door open and fast foot steps before a guy grabbed her arm as fire ignited from his hand burning her as Fuyumi screamed in pain*

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Nanami shot out of her seat before grabbing the guy by the neck and tossing him away from Fuyumi. All of this happened within the blur of an eye. She looked down at her arm and frowned a little as she talked.

"Who the hell was that guy?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami shot out of her seat before grabbing the guy by the neck and tossing him away from Fuyumi. All of this happened within the blur of an eye. She looked down at her arm and frowned a little as she talked.
"Who the hell was that guy?"
''some guy from the cafe i work at...thats the same pervert who wouldnt stop touching my ass...''

*She held her arm which still had burn wounds on it*

''dammit...this really hurts..!''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed "i think we were doing the kissing thing" she says.
Roman nodded, "Alright~" he whispered, their lips soon touching one another like before.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Well you don't know what I was gonna get you, so I guess that's fine." He said hy happily.

Roman chuckled, "Wow. Homey." He said, smiling. "Now. Where were we?" He asked, placing his hands on her waist.

Ken was hit by the punches, falling to the ground, he quickly sent a foot at Ayen's shin and kicked as hard as he could.
Yoshino smiled brightly, "Can I know what you're gonna get me? Pretty please?" She asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grinned for a moment before Ken's kick connected with his shin and started to fall down, his face showing his pain before he caught himself with his arms against the ground and sent a spear like kick towards Ken's ribs.
Ken was hit by the kick, causing him to yell in pain as he clutched his ribs. He slowly stood up, looking right at Ayen as the pain slowly faded.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto suddenly got up as his ears twitched. He had heard something.
Lilith looked at him curiously, wondering why he had gotten up so suddenly. The drink in her hands disappeared as she stood up. "What?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled brightly, "Can I know what you're gonna get me? Pretty please?" She asked.
"No" Kaz said. "You have to wait since you made me tell you the other stuff." He said, in a serious, but joking tone.

Èdith was…nervous, to say the very least. She had never been to a real school before, and wondered if the people here were just as mean as humans. Hopefully not.

"It's okay, Èdith." She said to herself as she slithered towards the school campus. "Everyone here is just like you…they won't be like the humans. Yeah." She smiled and continued towards the campus, until she heard a rather alarming sound. She heard grunts of pain, and followed it to investigate. She made sure she was out of sight before looking: but once she did, her eyes widened in horror. She saw two boys kicking and punching each other, and gasped as one of them fell to the earth.

'S-should I intervene…?' Èdith thought.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''some guy from the cafe i work at...thats the same pervert who wouldnt stop touching my ass...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*She held her arm which still had burn wounds on it*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] ''dammit...this really hurts..!''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] >~<

Roman said:
Ken was hit by the kick, causing him to yell in pain as he clutched his ribs. He slowly stood up, looking right at Ayen as the pain slowly faded.
Ayen got back onto his feet and glared at Ken as a slight green aura briefly covered him then vanished, causing him to let out a small sigh of relief "well, you're definitely no war god." he said coldly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith looked at him curiously, wondering why he had gotten up so suddenly. The drink in her hands disappeared as she stood up. "What?"
Ikuto's eyes twitched again as he suddenly had a serious expression. "Something isn't right..." He said before he leaped into the air with amazing cat-like reflexes, landing on a nearby building.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen got back onto his feet and glared at Ken as a slight green aura briefly covered him then vanished, causing him to let out a small sigh of relief "well, you're definitely no war god." he said coldly.
Ken laughed, "You're definitely not a bad fighter. Though I don't know what I am. I believe I'm human." He said, before running at Ayen again, going for a spin kick.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''some guy from the cafe i work at...thats the same pervert who wouldnt stop touching my ass...''
*She held her arm which still had burn wounds on it*

''dammit...this really hurts..!''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami frowned even more as that thought. No guy should do that to girl, it was wrong and down right immoral of him. Placing her hands above the burn wounds, a low pink glow around Fuyumi's arm and slowly healed it.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. It'll be fine in a few seconds... I'm new to this healing thing."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed even more, unsure of what she was suppose to do next.
Roman smiled a little, rolling over so Mal was on top.

shortyshot8 said:
(DO IT)
William looked down at her and smiled
(do you know what i am talking about? xD )

Kagura smiled aswell.

Roman said:
Roman smiled a little, rolling over so Mal was on top.
Mal stayed there, unsure of what to do at the moment, she was new to this kissy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back