• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken vanished, leaving behind a flurry of blue particles when he did so. When he reappeared he chuckled, as two swords appeared in his hands. "Well yeah." He said.
Ayen laughed for a moment before grabbing a small brown seed from his pocket "unlike most, i can grow my weapons." he said as the seed expanded and grew longer until it was a five and a half foot long wooden staff "and the weapons i grow, i can imbue with characteristics of different things, like the hardness of diamonds." he said as the staff had a small green wave travel across in from where he held it from.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith had already pulled out her gun and had it rested on her shoulder as she looked at Ikuto. She gave a small nod to what he was saying as she neared the edge of the building to peek over.

(( Be lost and confused, very lost and confused xDD But cool ^~^ We started using the paint for the color wheel in Ms. Mann's class ))
(that's cool haha I can totally catch up in that class its not that important...so what should I do with Kanae and Makoto? I have no idea what happened to them)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi smiled back*
''well...at least it doesnt hurt as bad...i know a way to really heal it since i saw his fire before, it comes back after awhile so...il need to get home and turn into an ice burg in the pool for the night..''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami tilted her head slightly in thought. Turn into an ice burg? Well that was strange, but then again as Fuyumi was a Snow woman or rather goddess of the cold.

"Oh, well I hope that goes well. Are you leaving now since you want to... uh... not hurt anymore I guess?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino pouted again but nodded, "Alright fine... I guess I'll be left in the dark again."
Kaz nodded before seeing the store he needed to go to. "Yep." He said before running inside. He then tried on multiple outfits before leaning against the wall.

"Every outfit is a perfect 10 on me."

108bf7b51baea6ce213cf50d1219fa60a5a6ae9f_hq.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami tilted her head slightly in thought. Turn into an ice burg? Well that was strange, but then again as Fuyumi was a Snow woman or rather goddess of the cold.
"Oh, well I hope that goes well. Are you leaving now since you want to... uh... not hurt anymore I guess?"
''well...i think i can just stick around for a small while......or you wanna go home now? its actually...pretty late..''

*She said looking at the clock which is like 10 PM*

LunaCrosby said:
"i wasnt joking if you thought i was" she says.
(*bows* everytime a shorty dies a Kagura freaks out.)
(This is true)

William blinked "Wait...You're kidding right? Tell me you're kidding"

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith had already pulled out her gun and had it rested on her shoulder as she looked at Ikuto. She gave a small nod to what he was saying as she neared the edge of the building to peek over.

(( Be lost and confused, very lost and confused xDD But cool ^~^ We started using the paint for the color wheel in Ms. Mann's class ))
Ikuto snuck up behind the guy that was holding the hostage, slicing his neck with wolverine-like claws. He now hoped Lillith shot the guys before the other guys attacked him and the hostage... Not that he couldn't take them himself.

LunaCrosby said:
"not my fault... i know nothing about this stuff" she says.
Roman smiled and kissed her again, because every time she said that, it just made her seem cuter.

John's eyes began to open "Ugh...What the hell happened to me?" He muttered having forgotten at the moment what happened

@Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
(very)
Kagura shook her head and looked nervous.
William looked shocked not entirely sure how to react

Roman said:
Roman smiled and kissed her again, because every time she said that, it just made her seem cuter.
Mals face heated up, she waited for his next move to see if she could think of what she could do.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed for a moment before grabbing a small brown seed from his pocket "unlike most, i can grow my weapons." he said as the seed expanded and grew longer until it was a five and a half foot long wooden staff "and the weapons i grow, i can imbue with characteristics of different things, like the hardness of diamonds." he said as the staff had a small green wave travel across in from where he held it from.
Ken chuckled, "My weapons are unlimited. They appear as many times as I need them." He said, grinning. "Now, let's finish this worthless fight." He muttered.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i think i can just stick around for a small while......or you wanna go home now? its actually...pretty late..''
*She said looking at the clock which is like 10 PM*

[/QUOTE]
Glancing at the girls, Fenris called out to the Fuyuumi,

"Before you go? Where can I find that guy?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mals face heated up, she waited for his next move to see if she could think of what she could do.
Roman gently ran his hands from her sides, down to her waist, his tongue making it's way inside Mal's mouth.

LunaCrosby said:
Kaguras grip on his arm loosened as she stared at the ground.
William quickly hugged her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Shiroko was gone*

[/QUOTE]
John looked around "Where even....." He stood up "Hmm....Talk about strange"

Roman said:
Kaz nodded before seeing the store he needed to go to. "Yep." He said before running inside. He then tried on multiple outfits before leaning against the wall.
"Every outfit is a perfect 10 on me."

108bf7b51baea6ce213cf50d1219fa60a5a6ae9f_hq.gif
Yoshino blinked and walked into the store after he had ran in. She curiously looked around before stopping in one spot and pulling out her phone. Yoshino tapped away at her phone, seemingly looking for something. "No, not it. Not this either~ Not good enough, I need something better."

tumblr_ndxf4wT2YZ1th1iizo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back