• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(yes indeed xD )
"yes?" she asks, her face still slightly red.
Roman chuckled nervously, he looked over at her and smiled, "I wanted to ask you something, before but... This happened..."

Slaxt said:
(I has Personal Problems/School/Family Problems. I cri errytiem.)
(( bb is everything okay now? :( ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami hummed and bobbed her head as she followed after Fuyumi. She stretched her arms up in the air as she stepped outside, shivering a little at the cold. Nanami rebuttoned the top buttons of her dress shirt and blazer to keep herself from freezing.
*Fuyumi continued to walk until she was at the edge of a dock at a pier*

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, hanging his head as he walked over to Yoshino. "Damn... What are you doing?" He asked, feeling defeated because he couldn't find any clothes that made him look above a 10.
"Huh?" Yoshino looked up from her phone and at Kaz. "I'm just looking to see if I can find something online and I'm having no luck. Why do you look so... defeated or dejected?" She asked curiously.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled nervously, he looked over at her and smiled, "I wanted to ask you something, before but... This happened..."

(( bb is everything okay now? :( ))
"well you can ask me now if youd like" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh?" Yoshino looked up from her phone and at Kaz. "I'm just looking to see if I can find something online and I'm having no luck. Why do you look so... defeated or dejected?" She asked curiously.
Kaz looked at himself before groaning. "I'm hideous, Yoshi... I can't find a outfit that would go with this charming face to make me surpass a ten..." he said, hanging his head again. "A guy can only be so hot..."

Slaxt said:
(<3 I has question wats da suits gangerino.)
(( Tobi made a gang of suit wearing peeps and WP made herself leader xD ))

Nanne said:
(oh hi! haha its been a long time. yeah that be cool :3 )
((I changed my name because people started calling me Dragoon xD , Diablo will just come back to Kanae's house :3))

Diablo walked in through Kanae's front door, looking around. "I'm home!" He said, to check if anyone was there.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto snuck up behind the guy that was holding the hostage, slicing his neck with wolverine-like claws. He now hoped Lillith shot the guys before the other guys attacked him and the hostage... Not that he couldn't take them himself.
Lilith was done with the guys within seconds, but there one left. She stared at them with an angered expression as she slowly raised her gun and pointed to to their head.

tumblr_nieqvf1sUt1qf3neto1_500.gif

A loud shot went off as she pulled the trigger and Lilith slowly put the gun down. Her facial expression now looked blank rather the angry as she turned to face Ikuto.

Roman said:
Kaz looked at himself before groaning. "I'm hideous, Yoshi... I can't find a outfit that would go with this charming face to make me surpass a ten..." he said, hanging his head again. "A guy can only be so hot..."

(( I steal titles for a living xDD ))

Roman said:
(I see... who may I ask to join? I feel left out I cri.)

LunaCrosby said:
"well you can ask me now if youd like" she says.
Roman smiled and nodded, "I wanted to know if you would like to date... What do ya say?" He asked, sorta nervous.

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi continued to walk until she was at the edge of a dock at a pier*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith was done with the guys within seconds, but there one left. She stared at them with an angered expression as she slowly raised her gun and pointed to to their head.
tumblr_nieqvf1sUt1qf3neto1_500.gif

A loud shot went off as she pulled the trigger and Lilith slowly put the gun down. Her facial expression now looked blank rather the angry as she turned to face Ikuto.
Ikuto looked at Lillith. "I know how you feel... It's unforgivable to treat somebody like that." He said before the hostage ran away in fear, mostly because he saw Ikuto was a Neko.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi continued to walk until she was at the edge of a dock at a pier*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami looked around, wondering why they were here. Shrugging her shoulders, she stood next to Fuyumi with her hands behind her back.

"So... why are we here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back