• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz looked at himself before groaning. "I'm hideous, Yoshi... I can't find a outfit that would go with this charming face to make me surpass a ten..." he said, hanging his head again. "A guy can only be so hot..."

(( Tobi made a gang of suit wearing peeps and WP made herself leader xD ))
"You aren't hideous, those outfits probably looked fine on you." Yoshino said with a smile. "But... why do you need to surpass ten?"

TheDragoon said:
((I changed my name because people started calling me Dragoon xD , Diablo will just come back to Kanae's house :3))
Diablo walked in through Kanae's front door, looking around. "I'm home!" He said, to check if anyone was there.
(haha that's funny xD )

Kanae was taking a quick nap in her living room since she isn't really able to sleep much. She heard Diablo and woke up, "Hey..." she said a little tired.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You aren't hideous, those outfits probably looked fine on you." Yoshino said with a smile. "But... why do you need to surpass ten?"
Kaz raised a fist in the air, "Then I'd be the hottest guy alive!" He said enthusiastically. "If not then at least the second..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked around, wondering why they were here. Shrugging her shoulders, she stood next to Fuyumi with her hands behind her back.
"So... why are we here?"
*Fuyumi soon took a step where she was at the edge of the dock taking off her clothes, all except for her underwear as a white Kimono appeared on her*

''im going somewhere where im supposed to belong......''

*She said before taking a step off the dock*

''...not here''

*She said before she fell into the water, an ice platform forming under her and carrying her away. She looked back at Nanami with a saddened smile as she mouthed ''thank you'' before turning her back and sitting down while curling up as the ice froze around her freezing her in as she floated away in an ice burg*

(one of Fuyumi's emotional break down moments)

Nanne said:
(haha that's funny xD )
Kanae was taking a quick nap in her living room since she isn't really able to sleep much. She heard Diablo and woke up, "Hey..." she said a little tired.
Diablo walked over to her, kissing her forehead before he set a bag he was holding down on a table. "I got you something." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"yes" she says and nods.
Roman chuckled, "Let's make things simple. Do you like me? Because I like you.... A lot." He said smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"yes i do like you" she says and nods again.
"That's good enough right there~" He said softly. "I guess we're dating now~" he added.

LunaCrosby said:
"your holding onto me tighlty" she says.

"what do people that date do?" she asks.
"All the stuff I said earlier... Plus what we just did." Roman said, blushing a little.

Roman said:
Kaz raised a fist in the air, "Then I'd be the hottest guy alive!" He said enthusiastically. "If not then at least the second..."
Yoshino gave him a blank stare and shook her head, "Do you really need to be the hottest guy alive? Oh whatever, it's not like it matters."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back