• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura shrugged aswell.
(night)

"it is?" she says.

(night)
(( Night :3 ))

Roman nodded, "Yeah... It's a good feeling, isn't it?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Seria watched this as she then stood next to Nanami*
''another mental break down...huh..''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami jumped at the sudden sound of someone's voice and put a hand over her heart. What was up with people coming out of nowhere and scaring her have to death?

"Um... another one? Does this happen sometimes or can I at least help her somehow?"

Nanne said:
She smiled and hugged him. "Its perfect...I love it. Thanks Diablo." she said as she kept hugging him.
Diablo blushed a little more before he closed his eyes and hugged her back. "It was nothing... It was just something special I picked up..." He said.

Roman said:
Kaz immediately ran back to Yoshino, breathing heavily before he caught his breath.
Yoshino blinked and looked at him as he stood in front of her. "Are you okay? You look like you were in a rush..."

shortyshot8 said:
(Night T-T)
William pecked her on the lips

(Seriously....THIS IS WHY I DON'T KILL AL xD )
(( I don't understand what Al would have done to help... ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami jumped at the sudden sound of someone's voice and put a hand over her heart. What was up with people coming out of nowhere and scaring her have to death?
"Um... another one? Does this happen sometimes or can I at least help her somehow?"
''yeah...when she does this, we grabbed a boat, and ram the ice burg just like the Titanic..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...when she does this, we grabbed a boat, and ram the ice burg just like the Titanic..''

[/QUOTE]
omg just saying ''just like the titanic'' is tongue twister for me)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and looked at him as he stood in front of her. "Are you okay? You look like you were in a rush..."

(He could melt the ice plus he is most likely the only person that knows Fuyumi that I have)

shortyshot8 said:
(He could melt the ice plus he is most likely the only person that knows Fuyumi that I have)
(( Roman could do it, but we know where he is xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaz nodded, "Yeah I'm fine. I wanted to give you this bracelet I had got made for you, but I got chased off by some old lady."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...when she does this, we grabbed a boat, and ram the ice burg just like the Titanic..''

omg just saying ''just like the titanic'' is tongue twister for me)))

[/QUOTE]
"I-Isn't that a little overboard or extreme? B-But if it works I guess I could try it..."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blushed a little more before he closed his eyes and hugged her back. "It was nothing... It was just something special I picked up..." He said.
Kanae stopped hugging him looked away a little embarrassed and blushed. "Well...I-I like it." She looked at the bracelet again before putting it on then got up and walked to the fridge, "Want something to drink? Or..."

Nanne said:
Kanae stopped hugging him looked away a little embarrassed and blushed. "Well...I-I like it." She looked at the bracelet again before putting it on then got up and walked to the fridge, "Want something to drink? Or..."
Diablo chuckled a bit. "Well a drink after a long journey sounds good to me~" He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-Isn't that a little overboard or extreme? B-But if it works I guess I could try it..."
''alright...you can use that boat over there. but when shes in that ice burg, shes in a sleep. if you just melt her out, she'll remain asleep. if a ship hits it, then she'll awake since theres a disturbance''

*She said pointing at a boat*

''dont worry bout the damages, its free''

shortyshot8 said:
(Wanna reply to Jack?)
(( Well... I'd have to send someone else to him because Neko is with Karito who is with Aion at her secret place and I might go to bed soon, I'm getting pretty tired xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled a bit. "Well a drink after a long journey sounds good to me~" He said happily.
"Haha...Juice, Water, or Soda?" she asked him as she looked through the fridge.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Yeah I'm fine. I wanted to give you this bracelet I had got made for you, but I got chased off by some old lady."
"You got a bracelet made for me? That's sweet!" Yoshino said before laughing lightly at the thought of an old lady chasing him away. "Well there was an effort, that's what counts."

latest
[/URL]
@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back