• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira manifested on the chair infront of the bed. He spoke, a smile appearing on his lips♅...
It is~ My Roman-chan is all grown up~

tumblr_inline_nt6knb7dlk1ryvw12_500_zpscbm8f2kh.gif

-------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and replied, tilting his head slightlyΨ...

“ Sure, of course~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled a bit.

"I'd really like that."

She snuggled up in the blankets, enjoying how warm it was. Even if she wasn't really sick, being here was already making her feel better.

Roman said:
Roman stared at Akira, no emotion or anything being shown. He then chuckled, "I hate you like a sibling~" he said smiling. "Now... One does not simply pop up on two people while they're in bed. Is there something you need?"
...♅Akira continued looking at Roman and replied♅...

“ Well, I came to see you. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh stood infront of the window, his body wet with water. He turned to Himeragi and spoke♆...
“ This is the good thing about being half Sanctum, you can wash yourself by a click of your fingers~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''hm...thats...actually pretty handy''

*She said as she thought about it*

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled a bit.
"I'd really like that."

She snuggled up in the blankets, enjoying how warm it was. Even if she wasn't really sick, being here was already making her feel better.
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and picked up the empty bowl. He began walking towards the door, soon looking back and replyingΨ...

“ Is there anything else you need? ”

tumblr_inline_mn5s0t7NPk1rc5iub_zpsnrvy1qrp.png

------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm...thats...actually pretty handy''
*She said as she thought about it*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ I know, right?! ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Roman and replied♅...
“ Well, I came to see you. ”

[/QUOTE]
"You came to see wittle ol' me?" Roman asked, in a child like voice. "Nah, just joking. Well, you do have... 'okay' timing." He said, laughing a little.

Roman said:
"You came to see wittle ol' me?" Roman asked, in a child like voice. "Nah, just joking. Well, you do have... 'okay' timing." He said, laughing a little.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied with a smile as he manifested a glass of red wine, soon swirling the contents by moving his hand in a circular motion♅...

“ Well, I would've visited earlier, but the moans and bed creaking deterred me. ”

tumblr_inline_nsw8utM45A1ryvw12_500_zpsz96rqexq.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and picked up the empty bowl. He began walking towards the door, soon looking back and replyingΨ...

------------------------

“ I know, right?! ”

[/QUOTE]
''well, arent you hungry or somethin...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

------------------------

“ I know, right?! ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina shook her head, smiling back at him.

"No, I'm alright. I'll just get dressed before you get back."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi began to wake up*
''n-ngh..''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami was still driving the boat back towards the dock and upon hearing Fuyumi utter something, it prompted her to turn her head. She smiled slightly before looking forward and speaking.

"Hello Fuyumi."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied with a smile as he manifested a glass of red wine, soon swirling the contents by moving his hand in a circular motion♅...
“ Well, I would've visited earlier, but the moans and bed creaking deterred me. ”

tumblr_inline_nsw8utM45A1ryvw12_500_zpsz96rqexq.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman had used his powers to get dressed. He then looked at Akira, placing a hand behind his head, he chuckled.

large.gif

"Yeah..." he said quietly. "I've been thinking lately... About my existence actually. Then I though about you... Do you ever wonder why you're here?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Lumina shook her head, smiling back at him.
"No, I'm alright. I'll just get dressed before you get back."
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he left the room and went downstairs to wash the bowlΨ...

“ Okay, no problem~ ”

--------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, arent you hungry or somethin...?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as his stomach grumbled♆...

“ I am, actually~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami was still driving the boat back towards the dock and upon hearing Fuyumi utter something, it prompted her to turn her head. She smiled slightly before looking forward and speaking.
"Hello Fuyumi."
*Fuyumi was still half asleep as she looked around soon seeing Nanami before coming awake and looking out at the ocean behind her*

''w-why did you come for me...?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he left the room and went downstairs to wash the bowlΨ...
“ Okay, no problem~ ”

--------------

“ I am, actually~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled a little before going to the door*

''well, lets go. il cook you up something. k?''

Roman said:
Roman had used his powers to get dressed. He then looked at Akira, placing a hand behind his head, he chuckled.
large.gif

"Yeah..." he said quietly. "I've been thinking lately... About my existence actually. Then I though about you... Do you ever wonder why you're here?" He asked.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Are you having an existential crisis?~ Well, I know the original reason as to why I descended to the lower realms, if that's what you're asking?~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Are you having an existential crisis?~ Well, I know the original reason as to why I descended to the lower realms, if that's what you're asking?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well I do wish I could ask my mother why someone of her kind fell for such a lowly being like my father... Anyways, yeah. That's pretty much what I was asking you." Roman said, nodding his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Himeragi giggled a little before going to the door*

''well, lets go. il cook you up something. k?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and followed Himeragi, soon replying♆...

“ Sure, let's go~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and followed Himeragi, soon replying♆...
“ Sure, let's go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*She then went to the kitchen thinking about what to make him*

Roman said:
"Well I do wish I could ask my mother why someone of her kind fell for such a lowly being like my father... Anyways, yeah. That's pretty much what I was asking you." Roman said, nodding his head.

“ Love works in mysterious ways~ ”

...♅Akira then stopped laughing and replied, taking a more serious tone♅...

“ I can't explain it. I'd have to show you. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi was still half asleep as she looked around soon seeing Nanami before coming awake and looking out at the ocean behind her*
''w-why did you come for me...?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami thought for a moment, even though she already knew the answer. She didn't want to see Fuyumi just drift off to sea and she considered her a friend, plus she was kind of cool to be around. Her whistled a small tune as she drove and then spoke to Fuyumi.

"Because I didn't want to lose you. I may not know you all that well, but I do care about you. Saying that you didn't belong here wasn't right... because you do belong here. With your friends and me and... whoever else."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Love works in mysterious ways~ ”

...♅Akira then stopped laughing and replied, taking a more serious tone♅...

“ I can't explain it. I'd have to show you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman noticed the change in attitude and immediately knew it meant he should also be serious. "Yeah. I'm fine with being shown."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then went to the kitchen thinking about what to make him*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh followed her before sitting down on a seat. He was silent♆...

-----------------

Roman said:
Roman noticed the change in attitude and immediately knew it meant he should also be serious. "Yeah. I'm fine with being shown."
...♅Akira stood up and walked over to Roman, holding out his arm. He spoke♅...

“ Grab my arm, and I'll take you there. There's only one rule. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami thought for a moment, even though she already knew the answer. She didn't want to see Fuyumi just drift off to sea and she considered her a friend, plus she was kind of cool to be around. Her whistled a small tune as she drove and then spoke to Fuyumi.
"Because I didn't want to lose you. I may not know you all that well, but I do care about you. Saying that you didn't belong here wasn't right... because you do belong here. With your friends and me and... whoever else."
*Fuyumi sat there still in a mental breakdown mode. More like at the boarder of it*

''hm...''

*She hummed slightly as in like an ''okay''*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi began cooking*

''have you ever tried alfredo pasta?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
-----------------

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, a clone taking his place. "Alright." he said, grabbing Akira's arm.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Himeragi began cooking*

''have you ever tried alfredo pasta?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in surprise and replied♆...

“ No, I can't say I have. Is it any good?~ ”

((( My next reply for Kuroh might be my last one for him for a while, I'm about to begin the event, so I'll need to focus on Akira's explanations. I'll have Kuroh leave Himeragi so she isn't stuck xD )))

-------------

Roman said:
Roman nodded, a clone taking his place. "Alright." he said, grabbing Akira's arm.
...♅Akira spoke, his eyes narrowing at Roman♅...

“ No matter what you see, you can't interact, nor interfere. You got that? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Okay, no problem~ ”

--------------

“ I am, actually~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lina soon got redressed, fixing her hair. Kenji was so kind, almost to a fault. She was impressed by his dedication to take care of her. Part of her didn't really understand why though. He did say he loved her, so maybe that was it? But even still... she sat on the bed, her mind swimming with thoughts as she waited for Kenji to return back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back