• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You got a bracelet made for me? That's sweet!" Yoshino said before laughing lightly at the thought of an old lady chasing him away. "Well there was an effort, that's what counts."
Kaz smiled, "No I got it, she just thought I was hitting on her granddaughter." He said, handing her the box, that held both the bracelet and a note of how much he loved her.

-----------

Roman speaks for all my characters except Ken at the moment with this GIF xD

ibnN1Hs8GnZR5A.gif
Winning. xD ))

Nanami nodded and smiled gratefully at the girl before walking over to the boat, soon stepping inside upon reaching it. She had never really driven a car before, much less a boat so she didn't know how this would work out. Starting the engine on the boat, it roared to life before Nanami grabbed the steering wheel and started to drive over to Fuyumi's ice burg.

"All I have to do is hit it. Not ram it or lightly tap the ice burg but hit it with enough force to wake her up... alright got it."

As Nanami reached the burg the held Fuyumi in it, the boat ran into it with a little to much force and cracked the burg a little. She thought it was the wrong thing to do so she just panicked most of time? Waiting for Fuyumi to come out.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded and smiled gratefully at the girl before walking over to the boat, soon stepping inside upon reaching it. She had never really driven a car before, much less a boat so she didn't know how this would work out. Starting the engine on the boat, it roared to life before Nanami grabbed the steering wheel and started to drive over to Fuyumi's ice burg.
"All I have to do is hit it. Not ram it or lightly tap the ice burg but hit it with enough force to wake her up... alright got it."

As Nanami reached the burg the held Fuyumi in it, the boat ran into it with a little to much force and cracked the burg a little. She thought it was the wrong thing to do so she just panicked most of time? Waiting for Fuyumi to come out.
*Fuyumi soon awoke as the ice thickened until you could no longer see her. She was then coming out of the ice burg and landing flat face first on the boat still unconscious*

Nanne said:
"Haha...Juice, Water, or Soda?" she asked him as she looked through the fridge.
Diablo hugged her from behind as he smiled, nuzzling her neck. "Soda please~" He said, feeling a bit more friendly than usual.

(( I just found 2 of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard in my life tonight. ))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo hugged her from behind as he smiled, nuzzling her neck. "Soda please~" He said, feeling a bit more friendly than usual.
Kanae blushed and grabbed a soda can from the fridge. She turned around still in his hug, "Here you go..." She felt the urge to kiss him but instead she just showed him the soda can with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]what?))

[/QUOTE]
(( I always hated remixes to songs, but this remix is unbelievable to me.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]honestly...disappointed x3 ))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD I like it. ))

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "No I got it, she just thought I was hitting on her granddaughter." He said, handing her the box, that held both the bracelet and a note of how much he loved her.
-----------

Roman speaks for all my characters except Ken at the moment with this GIF xD

ibnN1Hs8GnZR5A.gif
Winning. xD ))
Yoshino laughed more at the thought as took the box from his hands and opening it. She looked at the bracelet in awe before taking out the note and reading it with a small smile on her face. "I love it. It's really beautiful and sweet."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi soon awoke as the ice thickened until you could no longer see her. She was then coming out of the ice burg and landing flat face first on the boat still unconscious*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami put the boat into park before going over to Fuyumi and turning her over so she wasn't on her face. She then proceeded to pick her up and set her down on to a seat behind her before Nanami began to drive the boat back to the dock.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed more at the thought as took the box from his hands and opening it. She looked at the bracelet in awe before taking out the note and reading it with a small smile on her face. "I love it. It's really beautiful and sweet."

Nanami put the boat into park before going over to Fuyumi and turning her over so she wasn't on her face. She then proceeded to pick her up and set her down on to a seat behind her before Nanami began to drive the boat back to the dock.
*Fuyumi began to wake up*

''n-ngh..''

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaz smiled, rubbing the back of his head, blushing a little. "You're welcome... I just thought it'd be a nice present to give you. I had it made before I went off on my trip." He said.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed and grabbed a soda can from the fridge. She turned around still in his hug, "Here you go..." She felt the urge to kiss him but instead she just showed him the soda can with a smile.
Diablo smiled softly at her before opening the can. He gently sipped it, moving over to the couch to drink it. "So you wanna watch a movie on Netflix or something? We can cuddle on the couch if you like." He said, blushing lightly when he said the last part.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded as a smile graced her facial features and she spoke❦...
"I'm okay with that~"

...☿Kioko smiled lightly and opened her mouth to say something before her stomach gave out a low growl. She patted her stomach and spoke☿...

"I'm really hungry Ari-chan! When are they going to start cooking the food or bringing us something?"
...♅Akira smiled and then looked towards Kioko and spoke, replying to her question♅...

“ They come when everyone has made up their mind with what we want~ Me and Asuka is gonna get ramen and Hikari is getting whatever you want~ So we're waiting on you, Koko-chan~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and nodded±...

“ Yup!~ ”

---------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked down at herself, naked under the blankets, then back up to Kenji, blushing for multiple reasons.
"I-I mean... I want one... but I don't t-think now is the best time..."

She pulled the blankets up around herself a bit more.
...ΨKenji realized that she was naked and blushed lightly, replying as he lay backΨ...

“ Y-yeah, that'd be wrong if we did hug now!~ ”

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Fuyumi began to wake up*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''n-ngh..''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

*Himeragi got out of the shower and dried herself. She then put on her clothes and went over to the bed room to check on Kuroh*

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and then looked towards Kioko and spoke, replying to her question♅...
“ They come when everyone has made up their mind with what we want~ Me and Asuka is gonna get ramen and Hikari is getting whatever you want~ So we're waiting on you, Koko-chan~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and nodded±...

“ Yup!~ ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji realized that she was naked and blushed lightly, replying as he lay backΨ...

“ Y-yeah, that'd be wrong if we did hug now!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, readjusting the blankets again.

"W-when I'm better, then maybe...?"

Her gaze shifted back to Kenji, slightly nervous to ask the question. But part of her wanted to be selfish, if only this once.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo smiled softly at her before opening the can. He gently sipped it, moving over to the couch to drink it. "So you wanna watch a movie on Netflix or something? We can cuddle on the couch if you like." He said, blushing lightly when he said the last part.
Kanae walked over to him and sat down next to him, "We can always just cuddle instead..." she said as she blushed. She looked at him out of the corner f her eyes.

(Okay well I'm going to go to bed...I'll be on tomorrow so later! @TheDragoon )

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah... It's a good feeling, isn't it?" He asked.
...♅Akira manifested on the chair infront of the bed. He spoke, a smile appearing on his lips♅...

It is~ My Roman-chan is all grown up~

tumblr_inline_nt6knb7dlk1ryvw12_500_zpscbm8f2kh.gif

-------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, readjusting the blankets again.
"W-when I'm better, then maybe...?"

Her gaze shifted back to Kenji, slightly nervous to ask the question. But part of her wanted to be selfish, if only this once.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, tilting his head slightlyΨ...

“ Sure, of course~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira manifested on the chair infront of the bed. He spoke, a smile appearing on his lips♅...
It is~ My Roman-chan is all grown up~

tumblr_inline_nt6knb7dlk1ryvw12_500_zpscbm8f2kh.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman stared at Akira, no emotion or anything being shown. He then chuckled, "I hate you like a sibling~" he said smiling. "Now... One does not simply pop up on two people while they're in bed. Is there something you need?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back