• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in surprise and replied♆...
“ No, I can't say I have. Is it any good?~ ”

((( My next reply for Kuroh might be my last one for him for a while, I'm about to begin the event, so I'll need to focus on Akira's explanations. I'll have Kuroh leave Himeragi so she isn't stuck xD )))

-------------

...♅Akira spoke, his eyes narrowing at Roman♅...

“ No matter what you see, you can't interact, nor interfere. You got that? ”

[/QUOTE]
alright xD )))

''its really good actually''

*She said as she was cooking*

Lumina said:
Lina soon got redressed, fixing her hair. Kenji was so kind, almost to a fault. She was impressed by his dedication to take care of her. Part of her didn't really understand why though. He did say he loved her, so maybe that was it? But even still... she sat on the bed, her mind swimming with thoughts as she waited for Kenji to return back.
...ΨKenji soon returned after washing the dishes. He spokeΨ...

“ How do you feel? ”

((( As I said to Himeragi, my next post for Kenji might be my last for a little while, as I need to focus on Akira's explanations. I can have him leave her so that she won't be stuck? xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi in surprise and replied♆...
“ No, I can't say I have. Is it any good?~ ”

((( My next reply for Kuroh might be my last one for him for a while, I'm about to begin the event, so I'll need to focus on Akira's explanations. I'll have Kuroh leave Himeragi so she isn't stuck xD )))

-------------

...♅Akira spoke, his eyes narrowing at Roman♅...

“ No matter what you see, you can't interact, nor interfere. You got that? ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "No touching or anything that would bother the.... Whatever is at the place." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]alright xD )))
''its really good actually''

*She said as she was cooking*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh soon spoke as he sensed something♆...

“ I'll need to have it when I return, something came up at the estate. I'll see you later!~ ”

...♆Kuroh vanished, returning to the estate♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh soon spoke as he sensed something♆...
“ I'll need to have it when I return, something came up at the estate. I'll see you later!~ ”

...♆Kuroh vanished, returning to the estate♆...

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah....alright..''

*She then looked at the already finished cooked alfredo before calling some of Roman's family members and...basically called people over who didnt eat lunch yet to eat some of her alfredo*

(you could just let her be stuck xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji soon returned after washing the dishes. He spokeΨ...
“ How do you feel? ”

((( As I said to Himeragi, my next post for Kenji might be my last for a little while, as I need to focus on Akira's explanations. I can have him leave her so that she won't be stuck? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah just leave her, that way she isn't stuck if you want something to happen with her during the event.))

She looked up at Kenji, giving a small smile.

"Ah, much better, thank you. T-thanks again for, um, taking care of me."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "No touching or anything that would bother the.... Whatever is at the place." He said.
...♅Akira vanished, taking Roman with him. When they appeared, they were greeted with flames and explosions, the area they were in ruins. The thick clouds of smoke polluting the sky. Men screamed in pain clutching their grievous wounds as bows twang sending snakes of deaths into the never ending army. At one side stood what seemed to be a resistance, on the other side, a male stood high defiantly in face of such furious attacks, his proud back straight. "Fire!" a voice ordered suddenly as multiple waves of attacks were unleashed, waves of death destroying attacks slamming into the man. The sun beat down on them furiously as the heat wave continued unaffected at such chaos. The male stood unharmed, brushing the his clothing from the attacks. The waves continued from both sides furiously trying to gain the advantage. Rams battered at the gate infront of Akira and Roman as oil ran down with feet men running in anguish as they were burnt from the magma substance. They screamed until they rested into nothingness. The battle continued♅...

“ Welcome to the Beta Wordline. After we returned from Euphoria, the earth fell into chaos and decay. Nations were replaced by city states and armed fortresses, ruled by would-be kings and demagogues. One man made this happen. Life is cheap and death comes easy, except for the resistance. They've been steadily losing ground against this unknown threat. We Sanctums are tasked as the Watchers of existence, however when I was observing you all, you infiltrated my heart. I had to help you, even if it meant breaking tradition. However, when I had decided to descend, it was too late. So I changed to the Alpha Worldline, your Wordline specifically. The only problem is, I don't know if this is a convergence point in the Worldlines, a fixed point of history that can't be changed. If it is, the same will happen in your worldline. This worldline differs from yours, being that specific events unfolded. ”

...♅A female was then seen leading the charge, a familiar female. It was Snow, Roman's deceased wife. The male raised his hand, her army exploding into nothing more than a pool of blood. The male slowly began walking towards her, his black power surging throughout the area. Akira spoke♅...

“ In this Worldline, all of our friends were killed by that man. You and Snow took up arms to fight the threat, however you lost your life, and as a promise, Snow took the mantle of leader for the resistance. Do you understand? If you intervene, the world line will change and clash with ours. The only thing we can do now is watch. It's too late for this worldline, so I went to yours. That is why I descended in the first place. ”

tumblr_inline_nnkyxzHTS31ryvw12_500_zpsglttgupr.png

---------------------------

Lumina said:
((Yeah just leave her, that way she isn't stuck if you want something to happen with her during the event.))
She looked up at Kenji, giving a small smile.

"Ah, much better, thank you. T-thanks again for, um, taking care of me."
...ΨKenji took Lumina's hand and vanished, appearing back at the school's courtyard. He replied, smiling lightly as he subconsciously held onto her handΨ...

“ No problem~ I need to go now, something's come up at the estate that requires my attention. If you ever need me, just call my name~ ”

...ΨKenji then vanished, appearing within the estateΨ...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira vanished, taking Roman with him. When they appeared, they were greeted with flames and explosions, the area they were in ruins. The thick clouds of smoke polluting the sky. Men screamed in pain clutching their grievous wounds as bows twang sending snakes of deaths into the never ending army. At one side stood what seemed to be a resistance, on the other side, a male stood high defiantly in face of such furious attacks, his proud back straight. "Fire!" a voice ordered suddenly as multiple waves of attacks were unleashed, waves of death destroying attacks slamming into the man. The sun beat down on them furiously as the heat wave continued unaffected at such chaos. The male stood unharmed, brushing the ed from both sides furiously trying to gain the advantage. Rams battered at the gate as oil ran down with feet men ran in anguish as they were burnt from the magma substance they screamed until they couldn't until they rested into nothingness. The battle continued.♅...
“ Welcome to the Beta Wordline. After we returned from Euphoria, the earth fell into chaos and decay. Nations were replaced by city states and armed fortresses, ruled by would-be kings and demagogues. One man made this happen. Life is cheap and death comes easy, except for the resistance. They've been steadily losing ground against this unknown threat. We Sanctums are tasked as the Watchers of existence, however when was observing you all, you infiltrated my heart. I had to help you, even if it meant breaking tradition. However, when I had decided to descend, it was too late. So I changed to the Alpha Worldline, your Wordline specifically. The only problem is, I don't know if this is a convergence point in the Worldlines, a fixed point of history that can't be changed. If it is, the same will happen in your worldline. This worldline differs from yours, being that specific events unfolded. ”

...♅A female was then seen leading the charge, a familiar female. It was Snow, Roman's deceased wife. The male raised his hand, her army exploding into nothing more than a pool of blood. The male slowly began walking towards her, his black power surging throughout the area. Akira spoke♅...

“ In this Worldline, all of our friends were killed by that man. You and Snow took up arms to fight the threat, however you lost your life, and as a promise, Snow took the mantle of leader for the resistance. Do you understand? If you intervene, the world line will change and clash with ours. The only thing we can do now is watch. It's too late for this worldline, so I went to yours. That is why I descended in the first place. ”

tumblr_inline_nnkyxzHTS31ryvw12_500_zpsglttgupr.png

---------------------------

...ΨKenji took Lumina's hand and vanished, appearing back at the school's courtyard. He replied, smiling lightly as he subconsciously held onto her handΨ...

“ No problem~ I need to go now, something's come up at the estate that requires my attention. If you ever need me, just call my name~ ”

...ΨKenji then vanished, appearing within the estateΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Roman watched as the male continued doing as he did. "I was the leader of a resistance? Beta Worldline?" He asked, trying to wrap his head around this all. "I lost my life and Snow had to suffer because I died...." he said, shaking his head. "Let's continue... I don't like seeing how all I do is fail my loved ones.. Even in different Worldlines."

Roman said:
Roman watched as the male continued doing as he did. "I was the leader of a resistance? Beta Worldline?" He asked, trying to wrap his head around this all. "I lost my life and Snow had to suffer because I died...." he said, shaking his head. "Let's continue... I don't like seeing how all I do is fail my loved ones.. Even in different Worldlines."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as the male gripped Snow and impaled her with his fist♅...

“ You do not understand. You lost your life protecting Snow. He stormed your house and killed your children, soon going after Snow. You gave her a chance to escape. This all happened because my kind was too devoted to tradition. He is the equivalent of a Sanctum, and we believe him to be the former trainer of the battle class Sanctums. He's powerful, yet we were too naive to intervene. This is gonna happen in your worldline if we don't stop him. ”

...♅Akira looked at Roman and spoke as the male screamed in the background♅...

“ This is now my Wordline! Everyone is dead, all that's left is me, Voarus! ”

“ It's time to return. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as the male gripped Snow and impaled her with his fist♅...
“ You do not understand. You lost your life protecting Snow. He stormed your house and killed your children, soon going after Snow. You gave her a chance to escape. This all happened because my kind was too devoted to tradition. He is the equivalent of a Sanctum, and we believe him to be the former trainer of the battle class Sanctums. He's powerful, yet we were too naive to intervene. This is gonna happen in your worldline if we don't stop him. ”

...♅Akira looked at Roman and spoke as the male screamed in the background♅...

“ This is now my Wordline! Everyone is dead, all that's left is me, Voarus! ”

“ It's time to return. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "I see... That guy must've had some real issues to have wanted to do such things." He said quietly. "Voarus? A name I'll remember. Alright... I'm ready." He said, grabbing Akira's arm again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi sat there still in a mental breakdown mode. More like at the boarder of it*
''hm...''

*She hummed slightly as in like an ''okay''*

*Himeragi began cooking*

''have you ever tried alfredo pasta?''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami continued to drive to the dock until she finally reached it, soon parking it at where the boats should be. Standing up from her seat, she turned and faced Fuyumi as she talked.

"We're here... Do you want me to carry you back home?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami continued to drive to the dock until she finally reached it, soon parking it at where the boats should be. Standing up from her seat, she turned and faced Fuyumi as she talked.
"We're here... Do you want me to carry you back home?"
''e-eh..?''

*She asked wide eyed while blushing looking at Nanami. She then shook her head lightly before giggling a bit*

''well, if you really want to...then okay''

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I see... That guy must've had some real issues to have wanted to do such things." He said quietly. "Voarus? A name I'll remember. Alright... I'm ready." He said, grabbing Akira's arm again.
...♅Akira looked towards Voarus with a disgusted look. He then vanished, appearing within the courtyard. He spoke to Roman♅...

“ Now you see. Voarus will arrive in this worldline, when he does, you'll need to be prepared. His arrival caught us off guard in the beta worldline, we can't make the same mistake. We have too much to lose. ”

tumblr_inline_nrsaabWgO91ryvw12_500_zps1kpsgqfp.png

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-eh..?''
*She asked wide eyed while blushing looking at Nanami. She then shook her head lightly before giggling a bit*

''well, if you really want to...then okay''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami's cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she walked over to Fuyumi. She gently picked her up and walked off of the boat, heading in the direction of the mansion. She didn't know why she wanted to carry her back, maybe because she had put herself inside of an ice burg and drifted off to sea or just because she wanted too. Either way worked for her.

"S-So... how are you feeling?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked towards Voarus with a disgusted look. He then vanished, appearing within the courtyard. He spoke to Roman♅...
“ Now you see. Voarus will arrive in this worldline, when he does, you'll need to be prepared. His arrival caught us off guard in the beta worldline, we can't make the same mistake. We have too much to lose. ”

tumblr_inline_nrsaabWgO91ryvw12_500_zps1kpsgqfp.png

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at Akira, before pulling up his headband.

tumblr_m4y4tlqoQF1rogrg0o1_500.gif

"I'm gonna stay ready as possible... In fact.... I'm gonna go get the chunk of power I have running around." He said before summoning Reiji. "You gonna stick around, Akira?"

Roman said:
Roman looked at Akira, before pulling up his headband.
tumblr_m4y4tlqoQF1rogrg0o1_500.gif

"I'm gonna stay ready as possible... In fact.... I'm gonna go get the chunk of power I have running around." He said before summoning Reiji. "You gonna stick around, Akira?"
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...

“ No. I believe it's best that I start training. I've never actually trained to boost my combat efficiency, so I guess now's the best time to do it. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...
“ No. I believe it's best that I start training. I've never actually trained to boost my combat efficiency, so I guess now's the best time to do it. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Alright. I'll let you know about any weird stuff." He said, before Reiji slowly began to disappear.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Alright. I'll let you know about any weird stuff." He said, before Reiji slowly began to disappear.
...♅Akira nodded and replied♅...

“ Yes, keep me informed. ”

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000][B]...♅Akira nodded and replied♅...[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000] “ Yes said:

Attachments

• Tokiya-kun001.GIF
    Tokiya-kun001.GIF
    297.3 KB · Views: 19
Roman said:
"You got it, Akira. Stay safe and contact any of us if you need help." Roman said, before Reiji fully disappeared. He then turned to Akira and smiled, having his old appearance back.
View attachment 161005

"See ya later~" Roman then vanished.
...♅Akira looked at Roman and replied, soon looking down at the ground and smiling♅...

“ Okay, later~ ”

tumblr_inline_ntfedzzqrQ1ryvw12_540_zpsshiqpv2s.gif

...♅Akira then vanished, returning to the original Akira's power well in Euphoria♅...

Lumina simply watched as Kenji suddenly disappeared, and Akira and Roman suddenly appeared, unsure of what the hell was happening. They talked about stuff that didn't make sense, some dude seemed to just erode away into thin air, and as quickly as they came, they were gone. She couldn't do anything but stare into empty air now, wondering what that was all about.

((There's my post since you guys essentially teleported right in front of Lumina when you came to the courtyard xD @Roman @Fukushima Akira ))

SoulofTobi said:
((okay~))

Roland smiled "well, you wouldn't like how they were half hour sessions." he said giving her hand a squeeze.
Dakota smiled "I don't think I'd like that at all" she chuckled "Luckily I've only had scary training sessions twice, the one with the cliff, which ended in me actually warping myself into a realm of nothingness which isn't fun at all and that time I almost got stabbed, also, not fun" she said frowning lightly "That won't happen again of course" she then giggled.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was deathly silent for a few moments, until Camilla asked if he was okay, which immediately brought his attention back to her. No, his current demeanor wasn't what one would call sunshine and rainbows. Still, he found no use for worrying Camilla with his own issues.

"I'm fine."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla sighed lightly, he really wasn't good at lying in her opinion "You know...when people say they are fine... it normally means the opposite" she said quietly as she looked ahead "And I hate seeing you sad....Though, if what's bothering you is really that private, I won't pry" she said she turned her head to face him again smiling lightly.

Nanne said:
Kanae walked over to him and sat down next to him, "We can always just cuddle instead..." she said as she blushed. She looked at him out of the corner f her eyes.
(Okay well I'm going to go to bed...I'll be on tomorrow so later! @TheDragoon )
Diablo chuckled and smiled at her. "We can do whatever you like Kanae. I'm all yours." He said happily.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "My weapons are unlimited. They appear as many times as I need them." He said, grinning. "Now, let's finish this worthless fight." He muttered.
Ayen laughed "a Human with unlimited weapons? how warring nations would of payed for you." he said as he charged towards Ken wielding the staff like a spear as both of it's ends sharpened as he started jabbing with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back