• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko looked a little shocked for a second before she blushed lightly, an embarrassed look crossing her face☿...
"R-Really?! I-I didn't know that! I was gonna get a hamburger and rice."

tumblr_n8hx2wUgw71sq9yswo1_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled and replied, laughing lightly♅...

“ Okay!~ Waiter, we'd like to order! ”

...The waiter smiled and replied...

“ Yes, Your Majesty! What would you all be ordering today?

...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ We will have two Tonkotsu ramen and two Hamburgers with two portions of rice. ”

...The waiter bowed and vanished, the chef soon appearing infront of them and beginning to cook the food...

...♅Akira turned to Kioko and Asuka, soon talking as he smiled lightly♅...

“ Well, all we're waiting for is the food to be cooked~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto looked at Lillith. "I know how you feel... It's unforgivable to treat somebody like that." He said before the hostage ran away in fear, mostly because he saw Ikuto was a Neko.
Lilith watched as the hostage ran away before she put her gun away and sighed. "People these days just don't know how to treat anyone nicely..." She murmured as she began to walk away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami's cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she walked over to Fuyumi. She gently picked her up and walked off of the boat, heading in the direction of the mansion. She didn't know why she wanted to carry her back, maybe because she had put herself inside of an ice burg and drifted off to sea or just because she wanted too. Either way worked for her.
"S-So... how are you feeling?"
''how am i feeling...?''

*She looked down a bit*

''i....i dont know..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, laughing lightly♅...
“ Okay!~ Waiter, we'd like to order! ”

...The waiter smiled and replied...

“ Yes, Your Majesty! What would you all be ordering today?

...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ We will have two Tonkotsu ramen and two Hamburgers with two portions of rice. ”

...The waiter bowed and vanished, the chef soon appearing infront of them and beginning to cook the food...

...♅Akira turned to Kioko and Asuka, soon talking as he smiled lightly♅...

“ Well, all we're waiting for is the food to be cooked~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka was now munching on a cookie as she looked at Akira, her hunger had gotten the better of her so she had to manifest a cookie to try and satisfy herself. She moved the cookie away and put a hand over her mouth a she spoke, food still in her mouth and her cheeks slightly big❦...

"Okay. I can do that... maybe."

...☿Kioko nodded and smiled brightly, happy that she would be getting food whenever it was ready☿...

"Okay daddy! But... how did mommy get the cookie? Are there sweets around here and mommy ate them all?!"

...❦Asuka blushed lightly as she resumed eating the cookie, not saying anything as to how she got it. She didn't exactly know how to explain it simply without Kioko having to ask further questions❦...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''how am i feeling...?''
*She looked down a bit*

''i....i dont know..''

[/QUOTE]
"I-Is there anything I can do to cheer you up at least? If you aren't feeling well or anything..."

Mayyflower said:
(For work?)
(( Yeah for work xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka was now munching on a cookie as she looked at Akira, her hunger had gotten the better of her so she had to manifest a cookie to try and satisfy herself. She moved the cookie away and put a hand over her mouth a she spoke, food still in her mouth and her cheeks slightly big❦...
"Okay. I can do that... maybe."

...☿Kioko nodded and smiled brightly, happy that she would be getting food whenever it was ready☿...

"Okay daddy! But... how did mommy get the cookie? Are there sweets around here and mommy ate them all?!"

...❦Asuka blushed lightly as she resumed eating the cookie, not saying anything as to how she got it. She didn't exactly know how to explain it simply without Kioko having to ask further questions❦...
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...

“ U-uh... She had a cookie with her~ ”

...±Hikari looked at Asuka before replying±...

“ Oh! Is there anymore, mommy?! ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-Is there anything I can do to cheer you up at least? If you aren't feeling well or anything..."

(( Yeah for work xD ))
*She shook her head but with a slight blush*

''y-you dont need to...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before replying♅...
“ U-uh... She had a cookie with her~ ”

...±Hikari looked at Asuka before replying±...

“ Oh! Is there anymore, mommy?! ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka finished the cookie and put her hands in her lap, soon manifesting two more cookies and handing one to Hikari as she spoke❦...

"Y-Yeah! I keep cookies around in case I get hungry, here you go Hika-chan~"

...☿Kioko looked at Akira and Asuka suspiciously before smiling lightly as Asuka handed her the other cookie. She happily munched on it as she began speaking☿...

"Okay! Thank you mommy!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She shook her head but with a slight blush*
''y-you dont need to...''

[/QUOTE]
"I-I know I don't... but I want to. I-If that's okay and everything."

Nanami blushed a little more and looked away from Fuyumi as they neared the mansion. She was clearly embarrassed from all of this.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka finished the cookie and put her hands in her lap, soon manifesting two more cookies and handing one to Hikari as she spoke❦...
"Y-Yeah! I keep cookies around in case I get hungry, here you go Hika-chan~"

...☿Kioko looked at Akira and Asuka suspiciously before smiling lightly as Asuka handed her the other cookie. She happily munched on it as she began speaking☿...

"Okay! Thank you mommy!"
...♅Akira smiled as Asuka gave Kioko and Hikari a cookie. He leaned into Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Doesn't hearing them call us mommy and daddy give you chills? The good kind, I mean~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and happily took the cookie, slowly beginning to eat it. She spoke±...

“ Thank you, mommy! ”

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled and smiled at her. "We can do whatever you like Kanae. I'm all yours." He said happily.
Kanae blushed a little and turned to him. "So then how about this..." she leaned in to him and kissed him but then she pulled away embarrassed of what she did.

Roman said:
Ken blocked the attacks, with little to no problem, except the last one, which sent him back.
b65cf26f5c84e7efe7b1b799b42d652f.jpg

"Too bad for them. I'm not a weapon, I have my own free will." He said, before slashing at Ayen.
Ayen chuckled "then maybe you'd be more comfortable in a brotherhood of arms then" he said as he used the mid-section of his staff to catch the slash, then pushed Ken's blade back before arcing the lower end of the staff up at ken's side.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded before looking back at him and smiling "I love you too~"
Roland smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as they walked "still feeling weird Dakota?" he asked curiously

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith watched as the hostage ran away before she put her gun away and sighed. "People these days just don't know how to treat anyone nicely..." She murmured as she began to walk away.
Ikuto sighed. "Thank you." He said as he held his hand out for her to shake, even though he thought she wouldn't shake his hand. After all, she didn't seem to want anything to do with him. "Your right, I won't lie about that. You deserve more respect... Hopefully I can make up for it. Lillith." He said.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little and turned to him. "So then how about this..." she leaned in to him and kissed him but then she pulled away embarrassed of what she did.
Diablo laughed lightly. "You want to kiss?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
(If I don't reply it's cause I'm in class)
Harper sat on the couch and watched tv with Lexi
Kite smiled as the pizza finished. "Dinner's ready!" He said happily.

Hiro jumped up and down excitedly as he went over to the kitchen table.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed. "Thank you." He said as he held his hand out for her to shake, even though he thought she wouldn't shake his hand. After all, she didn't seem to want anything to do with him. "Your right, I won't lie about that. You deserve more respect... Hopefully I can make up for it. Lillith." He said.

Kanae looked at him shyly before she answered him. "I...I uh you know what? Let's do whatever you want to do."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as Asuka gave Kioko and Hikari a cookie. He leaned into Asuka and spoke♅...
“ Doesn't hearing them call us mommy and daddy give you chills? The good kind, I mean~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and happily took the cookie, slowly beginning to eat it. She spoke±...

“ Thank you, mommy! ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka thought about it for a moment and soon nodded in agreement to what Akira said as she spoke, a smile on her face❦...

"You're welcome Hika-chan, Koko-chan~"

...☿Kioko munched on the cookie in delight, crumbs falling on to her lap with every bite she took and had to brush of the crumbs off of her skirt☿...

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at him shyly before she answered him. "I...I uh you know what? Let's do whatever you want to do."
Diablo petted her hair lightly. "Relax... You have no need to be shy around me..." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "then maybe you'd be more comfortable in a brotherhood of arms then" he said as he used the mid-section of his staff to catch the slash, then pushed Ken's blade back before arcing the lower end of the staff up at ken's side.

Roland smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as they walked "still feeling weird Dakota?" he asked curiously
"Just a little, Its only been a few hours since so im guessing it'll be tomorrow before I'm completely adjusted." She said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:

Kite smiled as the pizza finished. "Dinner's ready!" He said happily.

Hiro jumped up and down excitedly as he went over to the kitchen table.
Harper got up and went into the dinning room. "What are we having?" She asks

Lexi came in. "It smells good" she says with a inhale

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Yeah for work xD ))
(When he gets off of work can you tell me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back