• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper got up and went into the dinning room. "What are we having?" She asks
Lexi came in. "It smells good" she says with a inhale
Kite set some plates on the table and served the family slices of cheese pizza. "I know it's pretty plain, but I'd like to think it's pretty tasty~" He said sweetly.

Hiro's mouth water as he looked at the pizza.

"By the way, we're having homemade pizza tonight~"

Nonalaka said:
"Just a little, Its only been a few hours since so im guessing it'll be tomorrow before I'm completely adjusted." She said with a smile.
Roland smiled "okay~" he said happily with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka thought about it for a moment and soon nodded in agreement to what Akira said as she spoke, a smile on her face❦...
"You're welcome Hika-chan, Koko-chan~"

...☿Kioko munched on the cookie in delight, crumbs falling on to her lap with every bite she took and had to brush of the crumbs off of her skirt☿...
...♅Akira then looked towards the chef and watched him cook♅...

...±Hikari smiled and continued to eat the cookie±...

TheDragoon said:
Diablo petted her hair lightly. "Relax... You have no need to be shy around me..." He said softly.
Kanae blushed, "I know that...it's just...it's been a while since we've kissed and seen each other so..."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo petted her hair lightly. "Relax... You have no need to be shy around me..." He said softly.
Kanae blushed, "I know that...it's just...it's been a while since we've kissed and seen each other so..."

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty, I have moriko, Kenai, Ilaani and Rini :D ))
((I choose Ilaani if that's ok xD ))

Nanne said:

Diablo smiled lightly as he pecked her lips, his a inch from hers. "Fine, we can kiss~" He said sweetly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "okay~" he said happily with a nod.
Dakota smiled back at him before looking at the bracelet "Again, thank you for making this for me"

TheDragoon said:

Diablo smiled lightly as he pecked her lips, his a inch from hers. "Fine, we can kiss~" He said sweetly.
Kanae blushed and smiled at him, "Really?..."

TheDragoon said:

((Alrighty then, that's fine xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled back at him before looking at the bracelet "Again, thank you for making this for me"
Roland smiled as he very gently grabbed her hand and raised it up "anything for my special girl~" he said before kissing her hand.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he very gently grabbed her hand and raised it up "anything for my special girl~" he said before kissing her hand.
Dakota giggled "You're so sweet" she said happily.

TheDragoon said:
((Nexus is back at the café now. He finished watching a movie :3 Should I post first?))
((Yes please :3!))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "You're so sweet" she said happily.

((Yes please :3!))
Nexus gently sipped a cup of tea as he sat by himself near a window seat at a table. He was looking out the window.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus gently sipped a cup of tea as he sat by himself near a window seat at a table. He was looking out the window.
Ilaani was on her way to the café like she did everyday, walking along with her hands in her pockets she then entered the café and getting her usual order.

TheDragoon said:
Kite set some plates on the table and served the family slices of cheese pizza. "I know it's pretty plain, but I'd like to think it's pretty tasty~" He said sweetly.
Hiro's mouth water as he looked at the pizza.

"By the way, we're having homemade pizza tonight~"
Harper smiled. "Awesome!" She exclaimed

Lexi took her plate. "That's nice of you" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "only because i have the sweetest girl~" he said while smiling at her.
Dakota smiled at him as her eyes flickered a bit

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was on her way to the café like she did everyday, walking along with her hands in her pockets she then entered the café and getting her usual order.
Nexus looked to the person who had just entered, smiling a bit. "Hey Ilaani, what's up?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "Awesome!" She exclaimed
Lexi took her plate. "That's nice of you" she says smiling
Kite laughed nervously as he sat down and started eating. "Well it's the least I could do after being gone so much." He said.

Hiro happily ate his pizza.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked to the person who had just entered, smiling a bit. "Hey Ilaani, what's up?" He asked.

Kite laughed nervously as he sat down and started eating. "Well it's the least I could do after being gone so much." He said.

"Hm?" Ilaani turned when she heard a familiar voice "Oh, Hey Nexus!" She said smiling lightly "Nothing much, What's up with you?" She asked as she made her way over and sat down across from him.

TheDragoon said:

Lexi smiled and ate her pizza. "It's good too" she says happily

Harper began eating aswell. "Yea it is" she says

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty were here" she said happily as they arrived at the café.
Roland smiled "that we are." he said as he walked inside while holding her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back