• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "that we are." he said as he walked inside while holding her hand.
"Hm, let's see...." she said to herself before choosing a table and sitting at it, her eyes briefly drifting over to see someone who looks similar to her, her hair being a tad longer and tied up, her eyes also being of different colour, Dakota began narrowing her eyes a bit before turning her attention away from the person.

((Okay giant character post so I can know where I'm at with all my characters:

Ryft - under a tree ((free))

----------

Lumina - sitting in the courtyard, still confused ((free))

----------

Elyse - with Everest in his dorm ((@Jesters Court))

----------

Kanon/Yumi - at the mansion ((free))

----------

Kaori - studying on a bench somewhere around the school ((free))

----------

Chiharu - walking around with Jojo ((@SoulofTobi))

----------

Aion - at her home with Karito ((@shortyshot8))

----------

Violetta - in the park with Takeshi ((@Roman))

:D ))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and ate her pizza. "It's good too" she says happily
Harper began eating aswell. "Yea it is" she says
Kite gave them a toothy grin. "Why thank you, Hiro helped me a little." He said happily.

Hiro laughed lightly. "Kite isn't very good at cooking~" He said.

Nonalaka said:
"Hm, let's see...." she said to herself before choosing a table and sitting at it, her eyes briefly drifting over to see someone who looks similar to her, her hair being a tad longer and tied up, her eyes also being of different colour, Dakota began narrowing her eyes a bit before turning her attention away from the person.
Roland tilted his head as he followed her gaze "someone you know?" he asked curiously as he looked back to Dakota.

TheDragoon said:
Kite gave them a toothy grin. "Why thank you, Hiro helped me a little." He said happily.
Hiro laughed lightly. "Kite isn't very good at cooking~" He said.
Lexi shook her head. "We all know that it's the thought that counts" she says. "Your Husband material, Hiro" she teases

Violetta stretched out a bit on the park bench.

"God I love it here. So peaceful. I haven't found many other places like this in my lifetime."

@shortyshot8

----------

Aion yawned, still curled up as Leo, and licked Karito's face, not thinking much of it.

@SoulofTobi do I owe you a reply or do you owe me one?))

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" Ilaani turned when she heard a familiar voice "Oh, Hey Nexus!" She said smiling lightly "Nothing much, What's up with you?" She asked as she made her way over and sat down across from him.
Nexus smirked as he laid back in his seat. "Nothing much, just got finished watching a movie." He said. "It was fun."

Lumina said:
"God I love it here. So peaceful. I haven't found many other places like this in my lifetime."

@shortyshot8

----------

Aion yawned, still curled up as Leo, and licked Karito's face, not thinking much of it.

((He just asked her what she wanted to do now xD ))

Lumina said:

@shortyshot8

----------

His eye twitched "That's....Nevermind just take the book"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shook her head. "We all know that it's the thought that counts" she says. "Your Husband material, Hiro" she teases
Hiro blushes lightly, thinking about a future where he marries Harper. "T-Thank you..." He said as he looked down in his lap.

Kite smiled at Lexi as he continued to eat.

SoulofTobi said:
((I'm not sure! ;- ;) )
((I think you do because after Jojo called himself a pervert Chiharu raised an eyebrow and said "is that so?" And I never got a response after that :'c ))

shortyshot8 said:
His eye twitched "That's....Nevermind just take the book"
Vanille frowned, taking it back.

"I feel I have a right to know considering it was my book you were rooting through."

Lumina said:
((I think you do because after Jojo called himself a pervert Chiharu raised an eyebrow and said "is that so?" And I never got a response after that :'c ))
could you re-post plz ;v;))

TheDragoon said:
Hiro blushes lightly, thinking about a future where he marries Harper. "T-Thank you..." He said as he looked down in his lap.
Kite smiled at Lexi as he continued to eat.
Harper blushed slumped back a little

"It's gonna happen sooner or later" she says

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smirked as he laid back in his seat. "Nothing much, just got finished watching a movie." He said. "It was fun."

((He just asked her what she wanted to do now xD ))
((Okay!))

Noir looked up at him, painting more words.

"Um... can we stay inside today? Nothing bad can happen in here.... right?"

Her hand subconsciously went to the wrist that was badly bruised earlier.

SoulofTobi said:
could you re-post plz ;v;))
Chiharu looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed slumped back a little
"It's gonna happen sooner or later" she says
Hiro continued to look down. "B-But I-I'm just a kid! I don't think I'm ready!" He said nervously.

Kite chuckled. "Don't worry Hiro, there will be a day when you are ready..." He said.

Lumina said:
((Okay!))
Noir looked up at him, painting more words.

"Um... can we stay inside today? Nothing bad can happen in here.... right?"

Her hand subconsciously went to the wrist that was badly bruised earlier.

Chiharu looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Is that so?"
Yuto nuzzled her nose with a smile. "Sure, I can turn on Netflix and we can watch a movie together..." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded while looking away and started to whistle.
Chiharu nodded.

"Well then... alright. You still haven't told me what it is that you do for fun."

She didn't seem too fazed by it.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro continued to look down. "B-But I-I'm just a kid! I don't think I'm ready!" He said nervously.
Kite chuckled. "Don't worry Hiro, there will be a day when you are ready..." He said.

Yuto nuzzled her nose with a smile. "Sure, I can turn on Netflix and we can watch a movie together..." He said softly.
Noir seemed really excited and relieved at the idea. Lately their lives seemed to be filled with nothing but drama, so this would be good. Nothing bad could happen... she internally smacked herself for being so paranoid, and tried to focus on the here and now where they were going to watch a simple movie on Netflix.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira then looked towards the chef and watched him cook♅...

...±Hikari smiled and continued to eat the cookie±...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's stomach growled again and she pouted a little before manifesting a few more cookies, soon eating them quietly, soon thinking to herself as she watched the chef cook❦...

"I wonder if all Japanese places have chefs cook in front of people... or if other restaurants do this..."

...☿Kioko had finished her cookie and now had her head rested on the table as she watched the chef with interest☿...

Lumina said:

Vanille frowned, taking it back.

"I feel I have a right to know considering it was my book you were rooting through."
"Just making sure there were no spells you could prank me with"

shortyshot8 said:
"Just making sure there were no spells you could prank me with"
Vanille blinked, looking at Parker.

"Why would i, as you call it, 'prank' you? What does this 'pranking' entail?"

TheDragoon said:

"When your older" she says

"Marriage isn't a thing I want right now" Harper says

Mayyflower said:
"When your older" she says
"Marriage isn't a thing I want right now" Harper says
Hiro sighed with relief. "Phew! I'm glad because I'm not exactly ready for that commitment." He said.

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded.
"Well then... alright. You still haven't told me what it is that you do for fun."

She didn't seem too fazed by it.

Noir seemed really excited and relieved at the idea. Lately their lives seemed to be filled with nothing but drama, so this would be good. Nothing bad could happen... she internally smacked herself for being so paranoid, and tried to focus on the here and now where they were going to watch a simple movie on Netflix.
Yuto went to the pantry and decided to pop some popcorn for them and put it into a bowl. "So, what movie do you wanna watch?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's stomach growled again and she pouted a little before manifesting a few more cookies, soon eating them quietly, soon thinking to herself as she watched the chef cook❦...
"I wonder if all Japanese places have chefs cook in front of people... or if other restaurants do this..."

...☿Kioko had finished her cookie and now had her head rested on the table as she watched the chef with interest☿...
...♅Akira smiled lightly and watched as the chef placed the hamburgers on the plates, sliding them towards Hikari and Kioko. He then placed the two Ramen blows beside one another, sliding them towards Akira and Asuka. He bowed and vanished. Akira spoke♅...

“ I love Ramen, it's amazing~ ”

...±Hikari watched the chef, her mouth open in interest. When he placed the food infront of her eyes, she clapped them in happiness, soon commenting±...

“ Wow!~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back