• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Yuto cuddled her in his arms. "Well we could have our wedding today if you like..." He said softly in her ear. "I don't know if I can wait any longer~" He said teasingly.

Hiro took her hand and guided her upstairs to their room.

Kite chuckled. "Those two are cute together... Don't you think?" He asked with a smile to Lexi.
Harper smiled and followed

Lexi nods "yes very" she says smiling

Lumina said:
Chiharu frowned, crossing her arms again.
"Hey! Cmon, what's the harm in telling me? It's not like I have any other friends to blab people's secrets to."

She stared at his back.
Jojo narrowed his eyes "well think about this, what do you think perverts do for fun!?" he said looking back down at her.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and followed
Lexi nods "yes very" she says smiling
Kite finished his pizza, patting his now messy mouth with a napkin. "So do you think their going to get married one day? I mean, the way things are going for them... To me it seems maybe." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo narrowed his eyes "well think about this, what do you think perverts do for fun!?" he said looking back down at her.
Chiharu narrowed her eyes up at him.

"How would I know?! I'm not a pervert!"

She recrossed her arms as she spoke.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker looked at her "Hey! How about we go do something fun?"
@Lumina
Vanille looked up from her book.

"Something... fun? Like what?"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto cuddled her in his arms. "Well we could have our wedding today if you like..." He said softly in her ear. "I don't know if I can wait any longer~" He said teasingly.

Hiro took her hand and guided her upstairs to their room.

Kite chuckled. "Those two are cute together... Don't you think?" He asked with a smile to Lexi.
Noir blinked as she looked at Yuto.

"T-today?? I-I mean, I'm not opposed to it, but I don't have a dress or anything..."

She was excited about the idea but terrified at how much they lacked in preparation.

Lumina said:

Jojo sighed "but do you know what perverts do that you don't like?" he said running his hand over his face.

Lumina said:

"T-today?? I-I mean, I'm not opposed to it, but I don't have a dress or anything..."

She was excited about the idea but terrified at how much they lacked in preparation.
Yuto chuckled. "You know you can become legally married just by going to court and paying 50 dollars? Unless you really want a wedding..." He said. "We can get married today... It's your choice."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "but do you know what perverts do that you don't like?" he said running his hand over his face.
Chiharu shook her head.

"I dunno, I've never met one. You'd have to tell me for me to know."

Lumina said:

"How about go to the amusement park?"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto chuckled. "You know you can become legally married just by going to court and paying 50 dollars? Unless you really want a wedding..." He said. "We can get married today... It's your choice."
Noir looked at Yuto, thinking for a moment.

"Hm. I didn't know you could do that..."

Part of her wanted the wedding. Dress up nice and fancy, have cake and reception and all that. But another part of her wanted to just go to the courthouse and just get married that way. That way she didn't have to stand in front of a bunch of people that she probably wouldn't know anyways....

"Lets just go to the court then."

shortyshot8 said:
"How about go to the amusement park?"
Vanille blinked.

"Amusement... park? What's that?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu shook her head.
"I dunno, I've never met one. You'd have to tell me for me to know."
Jojo shook his head "then you'll never know." he said as they got to town.

TheDragoon said:
Kite finished his pizza, patting his now messy mouth with a napkin. "So do you think their going to get married one day? I mean, the way things are going for them... To me it seems maybe." He said.
Lexi nods. "It's possible" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shook his head "then you'll never know." he said as they got to town.
Chiharu sighed, following behind him. Whatever. If he didn't want to tell her, fine. That's his deal. It's not like she really wanted to know anyways. She stayed quiet as they got to town, looking around at the buildings and shops and everything. It was bustling and lively, and a lot more colorful than she thought it would be.

Lumina said:

Part of her wanted the wedding. Dress up nice and fancy, have cake and reception and all that. But another part of her wanted to just go to the courthouse and just get married that way. That way she didn't have to stand in front of a bunch of people that she probably wouldn't know anyways....

Vanille blinked.

"Just follow me" He said holding out his hand

shortyshot8 said:
"Just follow me" He said holding out his hand
Vanille took it, wondering where he was planning on taking her. She was interested in what this "amusement park" was, after all.

Lumina said:
Vanille took it, wondering where he was planning on taking her. She was interested in what this "amusement park" was, after all.
Parker laughed a little as he began to run heading to the amusement park

Lumina said:
Chiharu sighed, following behind him. Whatever. If he didn't want to tell her, fine. That's his deal. It's not like she really wanted to know anyways. She stayed quiet as they got to town, looking around at the buildings and shops and everything. It was bustling and lively, and a lot more colorful than she thought it would be.
Jojo looked around "well, no as busy as the big apple, but i just it's ok." he said with a nod

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka finished the cookie and put her hands in her lap, soon manifesting two more cookies and handing one to Hikari as she spoke❦...
"Y-Yeah! I keep cookies around in case I get hungry, here you go Hika-chan~"

...☿Kioko looked at Akira and Asuka suspiciously before smiling lightly as Asuka handed her the other cookie. She happily munched on it as she began speaking☿...

"Okay! Thank you mommy!"

"I-I know I don't... but I want to. I-If that's okay and everything."

Nanami blushed a little more and looked away from Fuyumi as they neared the mansion. She was clearly embarrassed from all of this.
''c-can you sleep with me? just for tonight...its just lonely in my room..''

*She said with a blush*

Lumina said:

Vanille blinked.

Yuto nodded and picked her up bridal style, teleporting them to the courthouse.

((Should we timeskip this part?))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "It's possible" she says
Kite went to the sink to wash off the dishes, now a bit quieter than usual.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''c-can you sleep with me? just for tonight...its just lonely in my room..''
*She said with a blush*

[/QUOTE]
(Why are all your people lesbian? Also....If Al was there Fuyumi would be smacked in the face so hard ._.)

shortyshot8 said:
(Why are all your people lesbian? Also....If Al was there Fuyumi would be smacked in the face so hard ._.)
all my people?

(Ken x Airi

Pixel x Sefia

Himeragi x Kuroh)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
all my people?
(Ken x Airi

Pixel x Sefia

Himeragi x Kuroh)))

[/QUOTE]
(Okay why are 3/4ths of your people lesbian?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]because maybe im just that much of a Yuri. i do have a real life girlfriend after all)))

[/QUOTE]
(I know it's just taht's Al's daughter xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back