• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Vanille was confused for a moment but soon matched his laugh as she ran with him.
When they reached it Parker looked around

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]she pretty much done everything Al requested. like finding his daughter xD . but then Al had a wet dream about her...or is that why? you want Al to date Fuyumi =w=)))

[/QUOTE]
(What? Al is dead ._.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and watched as the chef placed the hamburgers on the plates, sliding them towards Hikari and Kioko. He then placed the two Ramen blows beside one another, sliding them towards Akira and Asuka. He bowed and vanished. Akira spoke♅...
“ I love Ramen, it's amazing~ ”

...±Hikari watched the chef, her mouth open in interest. When he placed the food infront of her eyes, she clapped them in happiness, soon commenting±...

“ Wow!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stared at the ramen in front of her and poked at it with her chopsticks as she spoke❦

"This looks strange... Do you eat the toppings with the noodles?"

...☿Kioko looked at the burger in front of her in joy before picking it up and taking a bite, soon talking☿...

"Wow, so good!"

tumblr_mtwhj77ivX1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Himeragi Seiker" data-cite=""Himeragi Seiker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#5900b3;">''c-can you sleep with me? just for tonight...its just lonely in my room..''</span><p><span style="color:#5900b3;">

</span><span style="color:#5900b3;"><strong>*She said with a blush*</strong></span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">Nanami nodded as she looked back at Fuyumi. </span></p>

<p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#b300b3;">"Y-Yeah sure. I-I can sleep with you."</span></span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WeirdPrincess" data-cite="WeirdPrincess" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">Nanami nodded as she looked back at Fuyumi. </span><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="color:#b300b3;">"Y-Yeah sure. I-I can sleep with you."</span></span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#5900b3;"><strong>*Fuyumi smiled before nuzzling her shoulder a little*</strong></span></p>

<p><span style="color:#5900b3;">

''okay''</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lumina" data-cite="Lumina" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>((That's fine!))</div></blockquote>

<p>

((I ish back :3))</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#8000ff;">Yuto came back home with Noir bridal-style, just as he had left. They both now had wedding rings. "How does it feel to be married?" He asked Noir happily.</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Himeragi Seiker" data-cite=""Himeragi Seiker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>ok~?)))</div></blockquote>

<p>

(You are just gonna reply with that huh...?)</p>

Roman said:
Roman sat up and stretched, "Well... Maybe we should get cleaned up and stuff. Is there anything you wanted to do today?"
"what is there to do?" she asks.

shortyshot8 said:
William kissed a bit rougher
Kagura did the same.

TheDragoon said:
((I don't hate anybody xD ))
Axel continued to think.

((He won't respond... He's not much of a talker
xD ))

Character List for anyone else who's free:

Tyler: With Liara at his dorm

Dark Tyler: Busy fighting a demon horde(Free, but unavailable)

Aiden: With Nissa

Axel: In the courtyard(Waiting for LunaCrosby)

Nexus: Café(Free)

Oliver: Laying in bed with Anna(Frozen)

Pixel: On his way back to the mansion ((@Himeragi Seiker))

Ikuto: With Lillith in a alleyway

Celia: Back in Han's and her room ((@Roman))

((Special Limited Time Appearance! :D )) Yushido, Kite's Father: School Rooftop

Yuto: With Noir

Hiro: At Lexi's and Kite's house

Kite: Making dinner for the family ((@Mayyflower))

Rika: Heading to school(Free)

Raze: Going on a date with Mizuki ((@WeirdPrincess))
(hes one of those)

Scarlet muttered a spell she was trying out, accidentally summoning a bunch of vicious....puppys?

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stared at the ramen in front of her and poked at it with her chopsticks as she spoke❦
"This looks strange... Do you eat the toppings with the noodles?"

...☿Kioko looked at the burger in front of her in joy before picking it up and taking a bite, soon talking☿...

"Wow, so good!"

tumblr_mtwhj77ivX1s1ny8xo1_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he picked up his chop sticks♅...

“ It's generally a good idea to leave the toppings until you're halfway through. It tends to make the flavour a lot tastier~ ”

...±Hikari picked up her own burger, shortly before taking a bite. A faint blush appeared on her face as she put her hands onto her cheeks, smiling. She looked at Kioko and spoke±...

“ It's amazing!~ ”

tumblr_mz7g5ybDzp1rbnx7io1_500_zpsrjnknwcy.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"what is there to do?" she asks.

Kagura did the same.

(hes one of those)

Scarlet muttered a spell she was trying out, accidentally summoning a bunch of vicious....puppys?
William smirked a little

TheDragoon said:
((I ish back :3))
Yuto came back home with Noir bridal-style, just as he had left. They both now had wedding rings. "How does it feel to be married?" He asked Noir happily.
Noir kissed his cheek, staring at the ring.

"Not much different... but very different at the same time. It's nice... makes me feel secure."

She kicked her feet happily

shortyshot8 said:
When they reached it Parker looked around

(What? Al is dead ._.)
Vanille just stood there, looking at the entrance of the park. It was unlike anything she had ever seen in her life before. She smiled at Parker, happy he brought her.

Lumina said:
"Not much different... but very different at the same time. It's nice... makes me feel secure."

Yuto chuckled and kissed her softly. "The angel speaks, and I am swooned by her presence." He said joking as he sat down on the couch, allowing her to pull away from him.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then smiled "yeah, it was great! so many people! though none of them would mess with me..." he said rubbing his chin.
Chiharu walked forward a bit, still looking around the town. She enjoyed the atmosphere here aready.

"You are pretty tall... gosh it sounds like you wanted people to mess with you."

She spun on her heel, smirking at Jojo.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto chuckled and kissed her softly. "The angel speaks, and I am swooned by her presence." He said joking as he sat down on the couch, allowing her to pull away from him.
Noir did pull away, and struck a dramatic pose.

"Ah, the prince doth speak to this poor angel, and I am the one that should be swooning."

Lumina said:

Vanille just stood there, looking at the entrance of the park. It was unlike anything she had ever seen in her life before. She smiled at Parker, happy he brought her.
Parker smiled at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back