• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu walked forward a bit, still looking around the town. She enjoyed the atmosphere here aready.
"You are pretty tall... gosh it sounds like you wanted people to mess with you."

She spun on her heel, smirking at Jojo.
Jojo laughed "yeah, with some of the looks i was given i hoped the would do something." he said cockily.

Lumina said:
Noir did pull away, and struck a dramatic pose.
"Ah, the prince doth speak to this poor angel, and I am the one that should be swooning."
Yuto stood up and brushed a hand across her cheek. "The prince has fallen for this poor angel with unending beauty, may thy prince, request a kiss, from such a fair angel?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Harper fell onto the bed. "What a day" she says with a sigh
Hiro cuddled up next to her on the bed with a smile. "Hey, we're alone now... You know what that means..." He said softly as he closed his eyes and cuddled into her side.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland raised an eyebrow "do you know if someone, or something could of messed with your memory?" he asked concerned.

Jojo sighed "you are dense aren't you?" he asked frowning his eyebrows.
Dakota shook her head "I...I don't think so?" She said before blinking a few times.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro cuddled up next to her on the bed with a smile. "Hey, we're alone now... You know what that means..." He said softly as he closed his eyes and cuddled into her side.
Harper giggled and cuddled him back.

TheDragoon said:
"I watched Fast and The Furious 7." He said happily.
Ilaani nodded "Oh, right, I've seen that movie before, its pretty good!" She said with a smile as someone arrived with her coffee

-------------

((@LunaCrosby do I owe you a reply?))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "I...I don't think so?" She said before blinking a few times.
Roland sighed "am i gonna have to prove you're not crazy again?" he said teasingly

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Oh, right, I've seen that movie before, its pretty good!" She said with a smile as someone arrived with her coffee
-------------

((@LunaCrosby do I owe you a reply?))
Nexus fiddled with his shirt collar a bit before winking at her. "Plus it had some of my favorite vehicles in the entire world." He said. "Excluding mine..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "am i gonna have to prove you're not crazy again?" he said teasingly
Dakota laughed "No, its okay, I think its just because I think she looks similar to me a bit" she said as she looked over at him and smiled.

Mayyflower said:
Harper kissed him back, a faint blush on her cheeks
Hiro smiled more as a faint blush found his cheeks, causing him to kiss her a little deeper and wrap his arms around her.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro smiled more as a faint blush found his cheeks, causing him to kiss her a little deeper and wrap his arms around her.
Harper returned a deep, passionate kiss, a hand on his cheek

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "then maybe you'd be more comfortable in a brotherhood of arms then" he said as he used the mid-section of his staff to catch the slash, then pushed Ken's blade back before arcing the lower end of the staff up at ken's side.

Roland smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as they walked "still feeling weird Dakota?" he asked curiously
Ken frowned, catching the staff with one of his swords. "I'll rather fight for no cause by my own." He said, before jumping up, and switching to a bow and arrows, firing multiple tines at Ayen

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "No, its okay, I think its just because I think she looks similar to me a bit" she said as she looked over at him and smiled.
Roland thought for a moment before looking at her "Dakota, did you ever say what happened to you mother?" he asked curiously

Lumina said:
Violetta stretched out a bit on the park bench.
"God I love it here. So peaceful. I haven't found many other places like this in my lifetime."

@shortyshot8

----------

Aion yawned, still curled up as Leo, and licked Karito's face, not thinking much of it.

@SoulofTobi do I owe you a reply or do you owe me one?))
Takeshi chuckled, "Yeah... It's places that this that can bring the most calm personality out of a person... Y'know?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back