• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"You designed it yourself?, that's pretty cool" she said as she smiled over at him.
Nexus smiled softly at her. "That brings back good memories... When we were kids we started building our dream vehicles. Those vehicles are now the vehicles we use today... Me and Axel I mean." He said. "We used to stay in the garage for hours on end, working on perfecting our performance..."

Roman said:
Ken frowned as he was sent upward at the sky. He quickly, used a nearby building to land on before scoping around for Ayen. When he found him, he summoned his bow and arrow once more, this time preparing for a powered arrow. He then shot at Ayen.
znugri9_by_yellowflash1234-d8xyfov.gif
Ayen laughed "oh so very human." he as he raised his hand and stone arm the size of a school bus came out of the ground then caught the arrow while Ayen took a piece of the rock and swallowed it, after that he leaped from the ground at Ken, taking in a deep breath before breathing magma at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "oh so very human." he as he raised his hand and stone arm the size of a school bus came out of the ground then caught the arrow while Ayen took a piece of the rock and swallowed it, after that he leaped from the ground at Ken, taking in a deep breath before breathing magma at him.
Ken blinked in surprise, watching as the magma made it's way to his position. Once it was close enough, he jumped on top if the arm, Ayen made and shot arrows at him from there. "What are we even fighting for?" He muttered.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden sighed. "It was William... Somebody who tried to kill me before... I barely got away." He said.
Nissa: But you are twice the strength you originally possessed... how is this?

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was silent, quite unsure of what to say next. Though he hadn't known Camilla for too long, she was already able to see right through him. Oddly enough, it was comforting to know he was understood. Grinning ever so slightly, Kaname calmly shut his eyelids over his irises as they turned a corner. His voice emitted in a low, whispering type sound, as he pulled her closer. "I can't stand to see this area...Not after that maniac tried to kill my mother."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him and smiled "Well I suppose that is understandable" she said with a nod "But at least he didn't succeed, right?" She said, trying to be optimistic "Anyways, Is the place we are going nice?".

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and cuddled him back
Hiro looked up at her. "I'll always be your Hiro right?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Nissa: But you are twice the strength you originally possessed... how is this?
Aiden sighed. "I managed to knock us both out... I couldn't beat him because he was water and ice. My powers have no effect on him..." He said.

TheDragoon said:

Aiden sighed. "I managed to knock us both out... I couldn't beat him because he was water and ice. My powers have no effect on him..." He said.
Nissa: What are you powers? *she asks, tilting her head a little as she rubs his back in a comforting way*

shortyshot8 said:
He began laughing

"You just intrigue me"
Eager to end the conversation, Layla plastered a small, fake smile among her lips and began walking ahead of the stranger. Her curiosity had long died, and was now replaced with absolute focus. Her target. One if which she had no idea why or what she was looking to find. Releasing a gentle sigh, Layla dropped her arms from her chest and relocated them to remain behind her back.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked as he jumped back and turned to mist the second before the swords hit, the swords scattering his mist before it bolted at Ken, his hand being the first to reform, it grabbed Ken's neck as the rest of Ayen reformed "lets see how you like the clouds." he said as his arms tensed then threw Ken upwards.

Roland smiled "now what do you think your mom might look like?" he asked looking at the woman Dakota was looking at.
Dakota blinked "Dad said she looked like me" she said before looking at Roland "Roy, you don't think that she could be related to me? Or that she could be my...mother?" She looked over "It couldn't be, she loved my dad very much, she wouldn't have just left..."

LunaCrosby said:
"ok" she says and nods.

"you were doubting my love! your so cruel!"
((Do I owe you a reply?))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Eager to end the conversation, Layla plastered a small, fake smile among her lips and began walking ahead of the stranger. Her curiosity had long died, and was now replaced with absolute focus. Her target. One if which she had no idea why or what she was looking to find. Releasing a gentle sigh, Layla dropped her arms from her chest and relocated them to remain behind her back.

[/QUOTE]
Tal shrugged "Whatever..."

LunaCrosby said:
"when?" she asks.
"Wait what...?" He looked completely confused

Roman appeared in front of Akira on the school's tallest building. He looked at Akira, a normal blank expression on his face.

tokiya-ichinose-uta-no-prince-sama-28774338-843-478.jpg

"Hey Akira." He said, a quiet sigh escaping his breath as he took a seat next to him.

@Fukushima Akira

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked at him and smiled "Well I suppose that is understandable" she said with a nod "But at least he didn't succeed, right?" She said, trying to be optimistic "Anyways, Is the place we are going nice?".
Kaname shook his head. For Kaname knew the truth. He had almost lost his mother a second time. Luckily, the imbecile had other things to do. Kaname knew Camilla, his mother, and himself would've been dead otherwise. Gritting his teeth, disgusted with his own weakness, Kaname opened his gaze once Camilla changed the subject. Was it nice? Well~ People do think differently after all. Perhaps they should've went where she suggested. Raising a brow for a brief moment, Kaname relaxed and unfurrowed his brows. "I think it is. Or rather it was as I remember it."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled softly at her. "That brings back good memories... When we were kids we started building our dream vehicles. Those vehicles are now the vehicles we use today... Me and Axel I mean." He said. "We used to stay in the garage for hours on end, working on perfecting our performance..."
Ilaani laughed lightly "Your childhood seemed so fun going from the stories you tell" she said as she tapped her fingers on the side of her coffee cup.

Roman said:
Ken blinked in surprise, watching as the magma made it's way to his position. Once it was close enough, he jumped on top of the arm Ayen made and shot arrows at him from there. "What are we even fighting for?" He muttered.
Ayen smirked "y'know, it's very unwise to get near anything the enemy can control, right?" he said as the arm came to life again and grabbed for Ken as one of the arrows hit Ayen's shoulder.

TheDragoon said:

Harper nods. "Right" she says sweetly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Dad said she looked like me" she said before looking at Roland "Roy, you don't think that she could be related to me? Or that she could be my...mother?" She looked over "It couldn't be, she loved my dad very much, she wouldn't have just left..."
Roland sighed "one way to find out." he said while smiling at Dakota before he turned around "Hey miss! could you come ever here please!" he called out to the woman.

...♅Akira sighed lightly and took a sip of his drink, soon looking down at the city before him. His power was constantly leaking out, yet he didn't care. He spoke, releasing a short sigh♅...

“ It's boring, nowadays.. ”

tumblr_nj5sun9DZG1shxekpo2_250_zpso4mhgapg.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "y'know, it's very unwise to get near anything the enemy can control, right?" he said as the arm came to life again and grabbed for Ken as one of the arrows hit Ayen's shoulder.
Ken winced as the hand grabbed his legs, due to him trying to move beforehand. "Whatever..." he muttered, thinking of possible ways to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back