• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"what is there to do?" she asks.

Kagura did the same.

(hes one of those)

Scarlet muttered a spell she was trying out, accidentally summoning a bunch of vicious....puppys?
Roman rubbed his chin, damn... There has to be something.. He thought. "How about a movie?" He asked.

Roman said:
Ken frowned, catching the staff with one of his swords. "I'll rather fight for no cause by my own." He said, before jumping up, and switching to a bow and arrows, firing multiple tines at Ayen
Ayen smirked "Well that was what brotherhoods were like," he said as he held the staff in-front of him and exploded with growth as tendrils of wood expanded out of it until it was a tower shield that easily blocked the arrows "at least the one's i was in, especially the one i lead, it was practically a family." he said as the wood reformed into a staff and Ayen charged Ken again.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus fiddled with his shirt collar a bit before winking at her. "Plus it had some of my favorite vehicles in the entire world." He said. "Excluding mine..."
ilaani laughed "Right, right, I assume your own is your very favourite huh" she said as she rested her head in her hand.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "Well that was what brotherhoods were like," he said as he held the staff in-front of him and exploded with growth as tendrils of wood expanded out of it until it was a tower shield that easily blocked the arrows "at least the one's i was in, especially the one i lead, it was practically a family." he said as the wood reformed into a staff and Ayen charged Ken again.
Ken quickly summoned his swords and blocked the staff, before dropping to ground level. He raised a hand at him, four giant swords appearing at his sides before they went flying at Ayen.

tumblr_np7coroEgn1u1w094o3_r1_540.gif

shortyshot8 said:
"Quite a bit yes"
Layla was ultimately confused as to how, or rather why she caught his attention. In short, Layla supposed it was merely a matter of her attire, and thus blew her breath and rolled her irises, just as she folded her arms over her chest. "I don't see why."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment before looking at her "Dakota, did you ever say what happened to you mother?" he asked curiously
Dakota blinked "Huh?, well, no...she just went missing one day and was never found...that's all I know.." she said as she twiddled her thumbs.

Nonalaka said:
ilaani laughed "Right, right, I assume your own is your very favourite huh" she said as she rested her head in her hand.
Nexus nodded. "Of course! I designed it myself! It's one of the fastest rides ever!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Harper covered her cheeks to hide her blush, breathing heavily aswell
Hiro leaned a little closer to her so he could whisper in her ear. "I love you, Harper..." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"ooh that sounds fun" she says.

"yes!"
Roman smiled, "Movies are a lot of fun~ Have you ever been to one?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I don't think I'd like that at all" she chuckled "Luckily I've only had scary training sessions twice, the one with the cliff, which ended in me actually warping myself into a realm of nothingness which isn't fun at all and that time I almost got stabbed, also, not fun" she said frowning lightly "That won't happen again of course" she then giggled.

Camilla sighed lightly, he really wasn't good at lying in her opinion "You know...when people say they are fine... it normally means the opposite" she said quietly as she looked ahead "And I hate seeing you sad....Though, if what's bothering you is really that private, I won't pry" she said she turned her head to face him again smiling lightly.
Kaname was silent, quite unsure of what to say next. Though he hadn't known Camilla for too long, she was already able to see right through him. Oddly enough, it was comforting to know he was understood. Grinning ever so slightly, Kaname calmly shut his eyelids over his irises as they turned a corner. His voice emitted in a low, whispering type sound, as he pulled her closer. "I can't stand to see this area...Not after that maniac tried to kill my mother."

LunaCrosby said:
"no! but it sounds awesome!" she says.
"Well, we'll go see one later on today~ I have some business to take care of soon. So, I'll see you later?~" Roman asked, smiling.

Roman said:
Ken quickly summoned his swords and blocked the staff, before dropping to ground level. He raised a hand at him, four giant swords appearing at his sides before they went flying at Ayen.
tumblr_np7coroEgn1u1w094o3_r1_540.gif
Ayen smirked as he jumped back and turned to mist the second before the swords hit, the swords scattering his mist before it bolted at Ken, his hand being the first to reform, it grabbed Ken's neck as the rest of Ayen reformed "lets see how you like the clouds." he said as his arms tensed then threw Ken upwards.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Huh?, well, no...she just went missing one day and was never found...that's all I know.." she said as she twiddled her thumbs.
Roland smiled "now what do you think your mom might look like?" he asked looking at the woman Dakota was looking at.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Of course! I designed it myself! It's one of the fastest rides ever!" He said happily.

Hiro leaned a little closer to her so he could whisper in her ear. "I love you, Harper..." He said softly.
Harper smiled. "I love you too hiro.." She whispers back

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked as he jumped back and turned to mist the second before the swords hit, the swords scattering his mist before it bolted at Ken, his hand being the first to reform, it grabbed Ken's neck as the rest of Ayen reformed "lets see how you like the clouds." he said as his arms tensed then threw Ken upwards.

Roland smiled "now what do you think your mom might look like?" he asked looking at the woman Dakota was looking at.
Ken frowned as he was sent upward at the sky. He quickly, used a nearby building to land on before scoping around for Ayen. When he found him, he summoned his bow and arrow once more, this time preparing for a powered arrow. He then shot at Ayen.

znugri9_by_yellowflash1234-d8xyfov.gif

TheDragoon said:

"You designed it yourself?, that's pretty cool" she said as she smiled over at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah sure" she says and nods.
Roman looked at her and smiled, his appearance different than before.

tumblr_moaobaAuvx1rvva9so1_500.gif

"Alright~ Whenever you need me, just say my name and I'll be there~" he said, making his way out of the door.

...♅Akira sat on a couch on top of the school's tallest building, a glass of wine in his right hand. He looked at the contents, soon talking to himself as he sighed♅...

What to do.. what to do..

tumblr_inline_nt9w51W7w11ryvw12_500_zpsx3tuy4qa.png

LunaCrosby said:
"ooh that sounds fun" she says.

"yes!"
He began laughing

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla was ultimately confused as to how, or rather why she caught his attention. In short, Layla supposed it was merely a matter of her attire, and thus blew her breath and rolled her irises, just as she folded her arms over her chest. "I don't see why."

[/QUOTE]
"You just intrigue me"

Roman said:
Roman looked at her and smiled, his appearance different than before.
tumblr_moaobaAuvx1rvva9so1_500.gif

"Alright~ Whenever you need me, just say my name and I'll be there~" he said, making his way out of the door.
"ok" she says and nods.

shortyshot8 said:
He began laughing

"You just intrigue me"
"you were doubting my love! your so cruel!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back