• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname shook his head. For Kaname knew the truth. He had almost lost his mother a second time. Luckily, the imbecile had other things to do. Kaname knew Camilla, his mother, and himself would've been dead otherwise. Gritting his teeth, disgusted with his own weakness, Kaname opened his gaze once Camilla changed the subject. Was it nice? Well~ People do think differently after all. Perhaps they should've went where she suggested. Raising a brow for a brief moment, Kaname relaxed and unfurrowed his brows. "I think it is. Or rather it was as I remember it."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nodded, partly glad she changed the subject since it seemed to be bringing diwn Kaname's mood somwhat "Well if you remember it as nice, then it must be nice, otherwise, it wouldn't be stuck in your memory, right?" She said before smiling.

Jennete said:
Nissa: What are you powers? *she asks, tilting her head a little as she rubs his back in a comforting way*
Aiden let out one final sigh before his eyes shrunk again and he started pulsing with uncontrollable power. "The power of Fae has unlocked my true form! Let the storm begin!" He yelled as huge bolt of thunder, causing him to turn into his final form. Electricity sparked all around him.

latest

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly "Your childhood seemed so fun going from the stories you tell" she said as she tapped her fingers on the side of her coffee cup.
Nexus returned the light laugh. "Heh heh, yeah..." He said, not sure what to say next. He was never really good with girls... Plus after that goodnight kiss he gave her, he wasn't sure what they were anymore... Friends, more than that, what?

TheDragoon said:
Aiden let out one final sigh before his eyes shrunk again and he started pulsing with uncontrollable power. "The power of Fae has unlocked my true form! Let the storm begin!" He yelled as huge bolt of thunder, causing him to turn into his final form. Electricity sparked all around him.
latest
((( How anti climatic would it be if one of Akira's swords suddenly impaled and killed Aiden right now XDD )))

Roman said:
Ken winced as the hand grabbed his legs, due to him trying to move beforehand. "Whatever..." he muttered, thinking of possible ways to escape.
Ayen grunted as he pulled the arrow out of his shoulder "luckily that's not a certain metal." he said as he looked at Ken "seeing as you love crashing into things, how about that hillside over there?" he said as he pointed at it and the stone arm started moving to throw Ken at the far off hillside.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( How anti climatic would it be if one of Akira's swords suddenly impaled and killed Aiden right now XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Or even better one of the swords Al dodged was the one to do it xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( How anti climatic would it be if one of Akira's swords suddenly impaled and killed Aiden right now XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Nissa would eat Akira XDDD Which would be freaking hilarious XDDD))

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Or even better one of the swords Al dodged was the one to do it xD )
((( Yeah xD It's like "Yes! After all these years, I'm finally at full power!" *Dead* )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah xD It's like "Yes! After all these years, I'm finally at full power!" *Dead*

[/QUOTE]
( xD Dammit I blame this on Al)

LunaCrosby said:
"we got everyhthing we needed done so fast.. theres nothing else to do" she says.
William nodded "I know"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grunted as he pulled the arrow out of his shoulder "luckily that's not a certain metal." he said as he looked at Ken "seeing as you love crashing into things, how about that hillside over there?" he said as he pointed at it and the stone arm started moving to throw Ken at the far off hillside.
Ken went wide eyed before vanishing in thin air. When he reappeared, he became invisible, sneaking up behind Ayen, he kicked him in the back, before tripping him, and slamming a fist into his back

TheDragoon said:
latest

Nexus returned the light laugh. "Heh heh, yeah..." He said, not sure what to say next. He was never really good with girls... Plus after that goodnight kiss he gave her, he wasn't sure what they were anymore... Friends, more than that, what?
Nissa:*she backs away seeing metal and her eyes widen in awe at the power*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "one way to find out." he said while smiling at Dakota before he turned around "Hey miss! could you come ever here please!" he called out to the woman.
Dakota's eyes widened as he called out, "R-Roy!, what're you doing?" She said frantically waving her hands.

The woman turned around and looked at the two, tilting her head lightly as her eyes though purply red, flickered in a familiar way, she stood up and made her way over "....can I help you two?" She asked in a very calm tone.

Roman said:
Ken went wide eyed before vanishing in thin air. When he reappeared, he became invisible, sneaking up behind Ayen, he kicked him in the back, before tripping him, and slamming a fist into his back
Ayen quickly inhaled in surprise before he started oddly laughing "so, you can deny you enemy the sight of you?" he as his fist pushed into the ground and it rumbled for a moment before arms and legs started rushing out of the ground kicking and punching at anything that made a sound.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she backs away seeing metal and her eyes widen in awe at the power*
Aiden soon wasn't able to control the power as he covered his eyes with his claws. The lightning spread, one almost hitting Nissa. "H-Help me!!!" He yelled. "Too... Much... POWER!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's eyes widened as he called out, "R-Roy!, what're you doing?" She said frantically waving her hands.
The woman turned around and looked at the two, tilting her head lightly as her eyes though purply red, flickered in a familiar way, she stood up and made her way over "....can I help you two?" She asked in a very calm tone.
Roland smiled "possibly, would you by chance have a child by them name of Dakota?" he asked politely before briefly looking over at Dakota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back