• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nodded and slowly began to walk towards him, her eyes glowing pink as her form changed, growing her mouth larger as her teeth became longer, her footing solid as she connected to the earth, the lighting now not hitting her since she was not a conductor. She walked to Aiden now almost sadly, her hair waving as light began illuminating from inside of her throat exploding out of her eyes and mouth as she created a portal to the true power from within her. She did not look human. She looked like she could consume the world, as if her mouth would only be what she was, no longer Nissa. Her pupils turned to slits as she took in the power she had given Aiden, her gift to him. It was wrenched from inside of him, the single grain of sand and went into her own mouth into the portal she had created in her throat to a place of unlimited source of power and healing. She closed her eyes and her mouth began shrinking as she closed the portal. she sighed, rolling her jaw a little as she looked human once more. Her eyes still closed*
Aiden returned to his normal self... Only a lot weaker. His eyes turned normal before he slowly shut his eyes, collapsing on the ground.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen quietly got up and, without making a sound, formed a fireball in one hand and a spear of lightning in the other then sent the fireball straight at Ken while charging him with the lightning spear.

((Akira almost always, atleast with what i've seen, has a solo post before an event.... >,>))
Ken dodged the fireball, and summoned his sword, twirling one in his hand.

tumblr_nfgdh8m2yn1u3ht9io4_500.gif

He then slashed at Ayen, multiple times.

tumblr_ni4xapUzc21qbvovho1_500.gif

...♅Akira stood up, the couch vanishing from beneath him. He slowly began walking towards the edge, vanishing in a flurry of golden particles and appearing within the school's courtyard. He spoke as he began walking out of the school's gates♅...

“ I hope I find something fun to do.. ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "one moment." he said before turning to Dakota "sorry, i'll give it right back." he said as he slipped the bracelet off of her wrist and turning back ti the woman "are you sure?"
The woman stared at Dakota as her expression softened, sighing lightly "I can't deny this, this is is so much more difficult tgan i thought.." she said quietly to herself before giving as she nodded and began hugging Dakota "I'm sorry sweetie" the woman said quietly. Dakota slowly hugged the woman back, completely lost in what to say.

Roman said:
Ken dodged the fireball, and summoned his sword, twirling one in his hand.
tumblr_nfgdh8m2yn1u3ht9io4_500.gif

He then slashed at Ayen, multiple times.

tumblr_ni4xapUzc21qbvovho1_500.gif
Ayen grit his teeth as Ken slash him, then he slammed his foot into the ground as he got a seed into his hand before impaling it into Ken stomach "tell me, can you remove a tree from your body?" he asked as he started to bleed from his cuts.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus all of a sudden smiled brightly at her. "I know! Let's go and do something together! Just the 2 of us!" He said, happy and excited at the same time.
Ilaani blinked as she looked at him for a bit and then smiled "Sure that sounds like fun, have anywhere in mind?" She said happily.

Nonalaka said:
The woman stared at Dakota as her expression softened, sighing lightly "I can't deny this, this is is so much more difficult tgan i thought.." she said quietly to herself before giving as she nodded and began hugging Dakota "I'm sorry sweetie" the woman said quietly. Dakota slowly hugged the woman back, completely lost in what to say.
Roland smiled then slightly frowned "Did you know she was kicked out of her own house, or that her father died?" he asked coldly as he offered the bracelet back to Dakota.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked as she looked at him for a bit and then smiled "Sure that sounds like fun, have anywhere in mind?" She said happily.
Nexus blinked then blushed lightly. "I didn't think this through..." He accidently said out loud.

Ivory walked around a tree in the park, her fingertips running over its rough bark as she did so. @anyone

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then slightly frowned "Did you know she was kicked out of her own house, or that her father died?" he asked coldly as he offered the bracelet back to Dakota.
The woman began to frown, her eyes even tearing up a bit "I...I knew, yes....but, if I had stayed around, her fate would have been much worse...I had to watch my children grow up from afar...." she said with an upset tone in her voice.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blinked then blushed lightly. "I didn't think this through..." He accidently said out loud.
Ilaani tilted her head "....didn't think what through?" She said as she looked at him

Nonalaka said:
The woman began to frown, her eyes even tearing up a bit "I...I knew, yes....but, if I had stayed around, her fate would have been much worse...I had to watch my children grow up from afar...." she said with an upset tone in her voice.
Roland stared at her "So, you're saying the only way to stop her fate from getting worst was to avoid her?" he asked with a fire in his eyes "that there was 100% no other way!?" he said crossing his arms.

Nonalaka said:

Ilaani tilted her head "....didn't think what through?" She said as she looked at him
Nexus gulped and stood up. "N-Nothing, I have someplace in mind." He said.

Ivory decided to go ahead and find something to do at the school. She flashed out of the park amd infront of the dorms. She looked around and saw someone walk through the entrance of the school. She began to wave her hand at the stranger. "Hello!" She yelled to them. @Fukushima Akira

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded.
"Yeah, me too. Though, from my perspective, the situation as a whole was pretty nice..."

Her skin still tingled, remembering the vibrations and how good they felt everywhere
Everest shifted so that he was next to her before saying,

"Hmmm.... That's good I suppose... To tell you the truth though, I am rather disappointed with myself. I always feel dirty and shallow if I use that technique and it ends up at a point like this... Usually I can restrain myself, but feedback from creating those waves gives me a feeling akin to how you receive them... Though I can't say that I'm not happy it was at least with someone as beautiful and kind as you..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stared at her "So, you're saying the only way to stop her fate from getting worst was to avoid her?" he asked with a fire in his eyes "that there was 100% no other way!?" he said crossing his arms.
"Who are you to be lecturing me about a problem you know nothing about?!" She said in a sternly yet still sounding somewhat upset. Dakota nervously twirled a piece of her hair around her finger as she looked down.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus gulped and stood up. "N-Nothing, I have someplace in mind." He said.
Ilaani stared up at him before standing up aswell "And that someplace is?" She asked as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

Nonalaka said:
"Who are you to be lecturing me about a problem you know nothing about?!" She said in a sternly yet still sounding somewhat upset. Dakota nervously twirled a piece of her hair around her finger as she looked down.

Ilaani stared up at him before standing up aswell "And that someplace is?" She asked as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear.
Nexus tapped his chin. "Well... How about we go to the arcade?" He asked. "Unless you don't want to..."

Nonalaka said:
Roland frowned "Who am I? I'm the guy that loves your daughter! that would do anything to stay by her side!" he said semi-angrily before taking a deep breath "and the only person who won't abandon her no matter what fate may throw at me, besides her bother." he said will an unwavering will in his voice.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grit his teeth as Ken slash him, then he slammed his foot into the ground as he got a seed into his hand before impaling it into Ken stomach "tell me, can you remove a tree from your body?" he asked as he started to bleed from his cuts.
Ken coughed up blood, when Ayen put the seed in his stomach. He dropped to his knees, holding his stomach as he coughed up a little more blood. "S-So... This is what you.... Come to...?" He asked, wincing as he tried moving.

Roman said:
Ken coughed up blood, when Ayen put the seed in his stomach. He dropped to his knees, holding his stomach as he coughed up a little more blood. "S-So... This is what you.... Come to...?" He asked, wincing as he tried moving.
Ayen frowned "here i thought you'd be stronger." he said as he wiped the blood off of his hand "i didn't even tap into a small portion of my power." he said as his wounds started healing.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen frowned "here i thought you'd be stronger." he said as he wiped the blood off of his hand "i didn't even tap into a small portion of my power." he said as his wounds started healing.
Ken chuckled, "Well neither did I.. But I didn't know even a family man would kill someone for such a trivial problem." He said weakly. "Beings like us, could easily fix a hole in the roof... But you went our of your way to kill me? What would you family think? You believe they'd like to have a murderer around?" He asked.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "Well neither did I.. But I didn't know even a family man would kill someone for such a trivial problem." He said weakly. "Beings like us, could easily fix a hole in the roof... But you went our of your way to kill me? What would you family think? You believe they'd like to have a murderer around?" He asked.
Ayen looked down at Ken "they'd know what i truly am then." he said bluntly "I've had a very dark life, so it was more instinct to attack what ever threatened my home." he said knelling down and looking him in the eye "not only that, but I'm far worst than any murderer, but that's why i want to protect them." he said placing a hand on Ken's gut and the pain vanished as the wound disappeared "because i can keep healing something as i kill it." he said getting up then starting to walk away "then seed will stay in you till the house is fixed." he said bluntly.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro closed his eyes as he held her tightly. "That makes me so happy... That I can be your Hiro." He said happily.
Harper pecked his lips. "You can be mine if I can be yours" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down at Ken "they'd know what i truly am then." he said bluntly "I've had a very dark life, so it was more instinct to attack what ever threatened my home." he said knelling down and looking him in the eye "not only that, but I'm far worst than any murderer, but that's why i want to protect them." he said placing a hand on Ken's gut and the pain vanished as the wound disappeared "because i can keep healing something as i kill it." he said getting up then starting to walk away "then seed will stay in you till the house is fixed." he said bluntly.
...♅Akira watched the events unfold before him, shortly before standing up and calling out♅...

“ Hey, what the hell?! I was enjoying that! Don't stop, this is my favourite part of the show! ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ken gritted his teeth, before shaking his head, "Not if I have anything to do with it..." he muttered before stabbing himself and taking the seed out. Everything slowlt became blurry before his wound healed and he passed out, his body vanishing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back