• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman smiled and kissed both of their cheeks. "Why didn't you tell me you were ever leaving? I thought you both decided to just up and leave on me." He said, hugging them both tightly.
Assana:*she smiles and cuddles her Daddy tightly* I'm sorry Dada... I love you!

Miyuki: Me too!! *she nods and hugs daddy as well, both of them crying now feeling like they haven't seen their Daddy in forever*

Jennete said:
Assana:*she smiles and cuddles her Daddy tightly* I'm sorry Dada... I love you!
Miyuki: Me too!! *she nods and hugs daddy as well, both of them crying now feeling like they haven't seen their Daddy in forever*
Roman smiled warmly and sighed, "I have something to tell you both. I don't know if you'll like it though..."

Roman said:
Roman smiled warmly and sighed, "I have something to tell you both. I don't know if you'll like it though..."
Assana: What is it Daddy??

Miyuki: Are you finally shaving your head and calling it quits??

Jennete said:
Assana: What is it Daddy??
Miyuki: Are you finally shaving your head and calling it quits??
Roman looked at Miyuki and shook his head, "Uh... Never." He said smiling. "Daddy is... Dating someone…" he said.

Jennete said:
Assana&Miyuki: What does Dating mean?
Roman chuckled, "Oh yeah... I always forget that." He said quietly. "It's the same kind of bond me and your mom had... I just have that bond... With someone else now."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Oh yeah... I always forget that." He said quietly. "It's the same kind of bond me and your mom had... I just have that bond... With someone else now."
Miyuki: No It's not.

Assana: Yea, Mommy told us.

Miyuki: Marraige was to have and to hold only each other till both of you part.

Assana: Only Mommy died.

Miyuki: You are not dead.

Assana: So you are still married to mommy.

Miyuki: Which means you need to tell new mommy to leave.

Assana: Well she could live here couldn't she, what if she is nice??

Miyuki: Do you really want a new mommy Assana?? Do you want daddy to make a new family and not love us anymore and go move into a new house with his new wife and forget us because this is where his OLD wife died.??

Assana:*crying* I don't want Daddy to move away, why would new mommy do that?? I don't like new mommy!! I want old Mommy!

*both girls glare at Roman and stomp up to go to Snow and Romans room, believing all her clothes and scent and sheets will be there* WE ARE GOING TO MOMMY AND YOUR ROOM AND WE ARE CUDDLING WITH MOMMY"S CLOTHES MEAN DADDY!!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi nods*
''though...i was fired by protecting the restaurant from terrorists by using my ice...i didnt kill them, i only froze their feet making them fall over..i dunno why they even fired me....and now, that restaurant layed in ruins because the same terrorist group, lit it up over night..''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blinked and looked at Fuyumi. A terrorist group tried to blow up the restaurant she was fired from? Why on earth would they do something like that? It was weird to think about but shrugged her shoulders in the end, not really knowing what to say about it.

"That's pretty hectic... and sounds a little scary too."

Jennete said:

Miyuki: Do you really want a new mommy Assana?? Do you want daddy to make a new family and not love us anymore and go move into a new house with his new wife and forget us because this is where his OLD wife died.??

Assana:*crying* I don't want Daddy to move away, why would new mommy do that?? I don't like new mommy!! I want old Mommy!

*both girls glare at Roman and stomp up to go to Snow and Romans room, believing all her clothes and scent and sheets will be there* WE ARE GOING TO MOMMY AND YOUR ROOM AND WE ARE CUDDLING WITH MOMMY"S CLOTHES MEAN DADDY!!
(I knew this would happen.)

Jennete said:

Roman sighed and went to his room. "Girls, I'm not making a new family... You two and your brothers are enough family for me. Mal and I just date is all... Say, how about I bring her here to meet you both?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo smiled under the kiss as he kissed her back, his arms working its way around her back.
Kanae had missed him and his warm sweet kisses. She blushed as she felt his arms wrapping around her and wondered whether she should pull away or not. (found it! @TheDragoon )

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman sighed and went to his room. "Girls, I'm not making a new family... You two and your brothers are enough family for me. Mal and I just date is all... Say, how about I bring her here to meet you both?" He asked.
Miyuki: Don't lie in front of Mommy! *she says gesturing to the air, sighing as she cuddles with Snow's clothes* Mommy should be upset but she just keeps saying that he can do what he thinks is best... Mommy is stupid.

Assana: Miyuki apologize!! *frowning as she cuddles against Mommy's pillows*

Miyuki: Sorry Mommy

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked and looked at Fuyumi. A terrorist group tried to blow up the restaurant she was fired from? Why on earth would they do something like that? It was weird to think about but shrugged her shoulders in the end, not really knowing what to say about it.
"That's pretty hectic... and sounds a little scary too."
''i know......maybe that guy from the bar...was after me because of that..''

*She said as she looked out the window. She then started to shudder*

''i-im scared...''

Jennete said:
Miyuki: Don't lie in front of Mommy! *she says gesturing to the air, sighing as she cuddles with Snow's clothes* Mommy should be upset but she just keeps saying that he can do what he thinks is best... Mommy is stupid.
Assana: Miyuki apologize!! *frowning as she cuddles against Mommy's pillows*

Miyuki: Sorry Mommy
"You don't understand... I really love your mother, I did, but when she died... It was just sad." He said. "Then I met Mal. She's pretty nice and funny... What I'm trying to say is, you'll like her once you meet her, alright?"

Roman said:
"You don't understand... I really love your mother, I did, but when she died... It was just sad." He said. "Then I met Mal. She's pretty nice and funny... What I'm trying to say is, you'll like her once you meet her, alright?"
Assana: Okay Daddy... *willing to give Mel a chance she supposes..*

Miyuki: *she stands up and looks at her father and frowns* You and your stupid hair disgust me. *she storms off out of the house and into the night*

Assana: D..daddy, where is sissy going? *hugging Daddy now to show she is not mad at him, not understanding that Miyuki was running away*

Jennete said:
Assana: Okay Daddy... *willing to give Mel a chance she supposes..*
Miyuki: *she stands up and looks at her father and frowns* You and your stupid hair disgust me. *she storms off out of the house and into the night*

Assana: D..daddy, where is sissy going? *hugging Daddy now to show she is not mad at him, not understanding that Miyuki was running away*
Roman looked at Assana and sighed, "J..Just stay here... I'll be back in a second." He said before running after Miyuki. "Hey Miyuki!? Get back here!"

Roman said:
Roman looked at Assana and sighed, "J..Just stay here... I'll be back in a second." He said before running after Miyuki. "Hey Miyuki!? Get back here!"
Miyuki:*she looks at her father and for the first time allows herself to cry as she does a grown up thing and shouts at him* Fuck off! *she flips him off and takes off at super speed into the night racing into the woods to where Snow's pond originally was knowing there was a portal there that maybe she could use to get to Fae. In Fae she could be with her mothers people and not have to witness her Father moving on*

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Leaning over when she looked away, Everest wrapped one arm around her, kissed her neck and whispered in her ear,
"Well if you didn't mind, then I wont mind."

[/QUOTE]
The blush darkened slightly when his lips came in contact with her neck, but she smiled as she spoke.

"Good. Man, you're pretty talented with your hands there. It was hard not to just, well, give in, if you get me."

She trailed her fingers lightly on his arm almost to imitate him from earlier.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i know......maybe that guy from the bar...was after me because of that..''
*She said as she looked out the window. She then started to shudder*

''i-im scared...''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami scooted closer to Fuyumi and wrapped one of her arms around her shoulder.

"It'll be okay Fuyumi... I'll be here to protect you."

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka stared at him a little wide eyed, a light blush coming on to her cheeks before she looking down in embarrassment and began to eat more of the ramen, speaking after she did?...
"T-That just sounded... don't wiggle your fingers like that. I-It's weird."

View attachment 161219

...?Kioko closed her eyes and gave Hikari a wide grin before reopening her eyes, her grin going down to a smile as she picked up her hamburger and took another bite?...

"Hehe, really? That's good to know~"

tumblr_n2v0wn2TiL1t89rpeo2_r1_500.gif

Karito blinked in surprise as his face was licked by Aion and chuckled softly. He thought it was cute and a little funny she did that. "Why'd you lick me? Am I gonna become your dinner now?" He joked.
Leo snorted, the air blowing a bit of Karito's hair. She licked his face again, opening one eye to look at him.

"No of course not. Cats lick the people they're close to, right? Besides I'm not in the business of eating people."

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks at her father and for the first time allows herself to cry as she does a grown up thing and shouts at him* Fuck off! *she flips him off and takes off at super speed into the night racing into the woods to where Snow's pond originally was knowing there was a portal there that maybe she could use to get to Fae. In Fae she could be with her mothers people and not have to witness her Father moving on*
Roman appeared behind her and picked Miyuki up, holding her tightly so she couldn't go through the pond to Fae. "I'm not letting you go there. You should know why." He said sternly.

Lumina said:
Leo snorted, the air blowing a bit of Karito's hair. She licked his face again, opening one eye to look at him.
"No of course not. Cats lick the people they're close to, right? Besides I'm not in the business of eating people."
Karito chuckled again and smiled at Aion before looking back up at the sky. "I was only joking. I do suppose you're right though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back