• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
The blush darkened slightly when his lips came in contact with her neck, but she smiled as she spoke.
"Good. Man, you're pretty talented with your hands there. It was hard not to just, well, give in, if you get me."

She trailed her fingers lightly on his arm almost to imitate him from earlier.
Moving her so she sat on his lap, facing him, Everest kissed her and said,

"Hmmm.... It's hard to not want you to give in, if you know what I mean."

Roman said:
Roman appeared behind her and picked Miyuki up, holding her tightly so she couldn't go through the pond to Fae. "I'm not letting you go there. You should know why." He said sternly.
Miyuki: I don't want a new family!! *she screams, struggling her fathers arms, crying different colored tears like how all fae do, hers white like her hair, gasping a little between sobs* This person is the reason I don't see you. You were too busy with her to look for me Sissy. You are gunna love her more than me because I look like Mommy. and you don't want mommy anymore you want Her. *Unlike Assana who is accepting of what probably was a good person and who their father truly cared for, she let all her insecurities and fear take over, unable to accept this Mel person*

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Moving her so she sat on his lap, facing him, Everest kissed her and said,
"Hmmm.... It's hard to not want you to give in, if you know what I mean."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse leaned in, the blanket starting to fall off her, smiling into the kiss.

"Oh believe me, I know."

She enjoyed his sass.

Jennete said:
Miyuki: I don't want a new family!! *she screams, struggling her fathers arms, crying different colored tears like how all fae do, hers white like her hair, gasping a little between sobs* This person is the reason I don't see you. You were too busy with her to look for me Sissy. You are gunna love her more than me because I look like Mommy. and you don't want mommy anymore you want Her. *Unlike Assana who is accepting of what probably was a good person and who their father truly cared for, she let all her insecurities and fear take over, unable to accept this Mel person*
(I wanna hug her so badly right now....)

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito chuckled again and smiled at Aion before looking back up at the sky. "I was only joking. I do suppose you're right though."
Aion yawned, stretching out to get in the last bit of sun before it set.

"Of course I'm right. Between the two of us, I'm the one that'd actually a cat."

She closed her eyes again, her tail swishing back and forth contentedly.

LunaCrosby said:
((hey just wanna say you have half of his daughters accepting you haha, Assana is a sweety. Miyuki is misunderstood...she also hates showing when she is weak.. and was only a couple years old in a 6 year old form then turned into a 16 year old lol))

Jennete said:
Roman sighed, summoning a bunch of clones to circle around the pond. "You're one of the only things I have left to remember Snow by. I'm not gonna forget about you. I'll always remember and love you." He said, now hugging her. "Just give it a chance. Just try to live with a change... For me? This is all I ask of you, Miyuki."

Jennete said:
((hey just wanna say you have half of his daughters accepting you haha, Assana is a sweety. Miyuki is misunderstood...she also hates showing when she is weak.. and was only a couple years old in a 6 year old form then turned into a 16 year old lol))
(Kinda like mal. Mal was misunderstood a while back but now she's perfectly fine. And she's extremely clueless to everything she to her mother not letting her experience anything but her room.)

LunaCrosby said:
Jennete said:
(Whats going on?)

Lumina said:
Elyse leaned in, the blanket starting to fall off her, smiling into the kiss.
"Oh believe me, I know."

She enjoyed his sass.
Wrapping his arms around her, Everest worked his toungue into her mouth and began to pulse sound waves through their bodies once more.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, summoning a bunch of clones to circle around the pond. "You're one of the only things I have left to remember Snow by. I'm not gonna forget about you. I'll always remember and love you." He said, now hugging her. "Just give it a chance. Just try to live with a change... For me? This is all I ask of you, Miyuki."
Miyuki:*she sniffes, looking at the pond and gasps a little, knowing she could never go there.. she hung her head and hugged her father back, crying in his arms* I.. I miss her Daddy

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she sniffes, looking at the pond and gasps a little, knowing she could never go there.. she hung her head and hugged her father back, crying in his arms* I.. I miss her Daddy
Roman nodded, understanding how his daughter felt, "I miss her too. Now, let's get you home. Assana might get worried." He said softly, teleporting them back home.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Wrapping his arms around her, Everest worked his toungue into her mouth and began to pulse sound waves through their bodies once more.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse was competitive. She wouldn't lose to him or his sound waves. Using his waves as a platform she kissed back with the same intensity, wrapping her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair.

...?Winter stood within an arcade, a blank look on her face as she stared at what looking like a claw machine. She stared at it with interest as her cat ears wiggled themselves gently?...

tumblr_mgvo01C25b1rcwi74o1_500.gif

------

(( Anyone who is available or open
xD ))

Roman said:
Roman nodded, understanding how his daughter felt, "I miss her too. Now, let's get you home. Assana might get worried." He said softly, teleporting them back home.
Miyuki:*she sniffles and looks at Assana, who looks back tilting her head*

Assana: Sissy..?

Miyuki: Hey...

Assana: *she looks to her father for help*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back