• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Elyse was competitive. She wouldn't lose to him or his sound waves. Using his waves as a platform she kissed back with the same intensity, wrapping her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair.
(Fade?)

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "yeah, with some of the looks i was given i hoped the would do something." he said cockily.
Chiharu stifled a laugh.

"Is it really such a good idea to just make a ruckus everywhere you go though?"

She thought Jojo was interesting, that's for sure.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah pretty much xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Winter stood within an arcade, a blank look on her face as she stared at what looking like a claw machine. She stared at it with interest as her cat ears wiggled themselves gently?...

tumblr_mgvo01C25b1rcwi74o1_500.gif

------

(( Anyone who is available or open
xD ))
(Might I be able to reply to this?)

Lumina said:
Chiharu stifled a laugh.

((Yeah pretty much xD ))
((Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a cycle xD at this rate they might surpass Akira and Asuka xD ))

Lumina said:
Chiharu stifled a laugh.

Jojo smirked "if i didn't I'd just be a fleeting memory for most people! i wont accept that!" he said with gusto.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a cycle xD at this rate they might surpass Akira and Asuka xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(( Pssh, yeah right xDD No one can surpass them ))

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she sniffles and looks at Assana, who looks back tilting her head*
Assana: Sissy..?

Miyuki: Hey...

Assana: *she looks to her father for help*
Roman smiled, "She'll be alright, Assana." He said softly. "Miyuki, go get some rest, okay?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "if i didn't I'd just be a fleeting memory for most people! i wont accept that!" he said with gusto.
Chiharu was laughing now.

"I suppose you're right. But that's not always something you can help. Besides, I doubt anybody will soon forget that they crossed paths with a giant 17 year old."

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Winter stood within an arcade, a blank look on her face as she stared at what looking like a claw machine. She stared at it with interest as her cat ears wiggled themselves gently?...

tumblr_mgvo01C25b1rcwi74o1_500.gif

------

(( Anyone who is available or open
xD ))
Allen was walking by when he notice a girl staring at a...claw machine? 'Does she want something from it? Maybe I should ask' he thought before opening his mouth "are you Ok there?" He asks.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen was walking by when he notice a girl staring at a...claw machine? 'Does she want something from it? Maybe I should ask' he thought before opening his mouth "are you Ok there?" He asks.
...?Winter's eyes widened a little in surprise as she turned her head and looked at the man standing next to her, a blush making its way to her cheeks as she spoke?...

"Good... Good morning. I... I do want a stuffed animal from it... but I don't know how to play."

tumblr_ncty73vsPa1s4cujlo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](( :troll: ))

[/QUOTE]
(( You can try (8)) I do believe you want succeed in reaching a thousand ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Winter's eyes widened a little in surprise as she turned her head and looked at the man standing next to her, a blush making its way to her cheeks as she spoke?...
"Good... Good morning. I... I do want a stuffed animal from it... but I don't know how to play."

tumblr_ncty73vsPa1s4cujlo1_500.gif

(( You can try (8)) I do believe you want succeed in reaching a thousand ))
"I could get you one.. which are you wanting?" He asks.

(Winter is so cute it makes me wanna hug her... >o<)

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a cycle xD at this rate they might surpass Akira and Asuka xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Haha they both like it. What can they say xD ))

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "She'll be alright, Assana." He said softly. "Miyuki, go get some rest, okay?"
Miyuiki:*she nodded and went to her room, curling in the sheets asleep*

Assana:*she looked at Roman and tilted her head* Daddy... why is Miyuki so sad... she just should know Mommy is watching over us and that you will not forget us. I know this Mal won't be mean to us... and it's not like she is replacing Mommy right?

(Anyone free? ( O.o ))

Kylie: Looking around, hella lost

Levi: The cafe

Sam: Her house with Marcus

Raven: The school rooftop

Akito: The Park with Kyle

Kyle: Kicking around rocks around the park

Navi: Flying around looking for flowers

Miayuki: Somewhere training

Ava: Ethereal's mansion

Nymph: At the arcade

Luke: Lurking around the school

Taiga: With Emiya at his house

Ami: Looking for Taiga in the park

Jennete said:
Miyuiki:*she nodded and went to her room, curling in the sheets asleep*
Assana:*she looked at Roman and tilted her head* Daddy... why is Miyuki so sad... she just should know Mommy is watching over us and that you will not forget us. I know this Mal won't be mean to us... and it's not like she is replacing Mommy right?
Roman chuckled, "Mal wouldn't be mean to you. She's a really nice person~ I'll take you to meet her now if you want."

LunaCrosby said:
"I could get you one.. which are you wanting?" He asks.
...?Winter blinked and looked away, bringing a hand up to her chin in thought as one of her ears wiggled?...

"Oh... Oh I don't know... Anyone will do really."

tumblr_ncmdvjgxqS1tkb4vzo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Winter blinked and looked away, bringing a hand up to her chin in thought as one of her ears wiggled?...
"Oh... Oh I don't know... Anyone will do really."

tumblr_ncmdvjgxqS1tkb4vzo1_500.gif
"The panda looks like it would be the easiest to get" he said and put a coin in the machine, a couple brisk moves later he head a medium sized panda in his hands that he held out to Winter "for you" he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back