• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Diablo walked over to her, kissing her forehead before he set a bag he was holding down on a table. "I got you something." He said.
Kanae sat up and looked at the bag then at him. "What is it?" she asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino gave him a blank stare and shook her head, "Do you really need to be the hottest guy alive? Oh whatever, it's not like it matters."
Kaz laughed, "I dunno..." he said before walking towards a jewelry store.

LunaCrosby said:
"oh okay, that makes since" she said and blushed slightly.
Roman smiled, his blush still apparent. He then put his arms around Mal, holding her. "Yeah~"

Nanne said:
Kanae sat up and looked at the bag then at him. "What is it?" she asked.
Diablo blushed lightly. "I-It's not much b-but... I got you a bracelet from Tokyo..." He said nervously as he held out a peridot studded bracelet out to her, looking away. It had came out of the bag.

Roman said:

Roman smiled, his blush still apparent. He then put his arms around Mal, holding her. "Yeah~"
Mal smiled and put her hands on his.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi soon took a step where she was at the edge of the dock taking off her clothes, all except for her underwear as a white Kimono appeared on her*
''im going somewhere where im supposed to belong......''

*She said before taking a step off the dock*

''...not here''

*She said before she fell into the water, an ice platform forming under her and carrying her away. She looked back at Nanami with a saddened smile as she mouthed ''thank you'' before turning her back and sitting down while curling up as the ice froze around her freezing her in as she floated away in an ice burg*

(one of Fuyumi's emotional break down moments)

[/QUOTE]
Nanami stared in bewilderment as Fuyumi stepped off of the edge of the dock and down into the water, but not before an ice platform formed beneath her. Going where she belongs? Where on earth would that be?

"Fuyumi! What are you doing!? Get back here, you do belong here!"

Nanami was yelling at her as she floated away, cupping her hands over her mouth as she did. She would have jumped into the water but it was freezing and it would be cold when she got out. If she teleported, Nanami could accidentally teleport to the wrong spot and still end up in the water or she could randomly teleport somewhere else. Nanami had no clue what to do, she couldn't exactly fly her way over there, she didn't have wings as far as she knew.

Roman said:

Yoshino put her phone inside her pocket and followed after Kaz, humming to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stared in bewilderment as Fuyumi stepped off of the edge of the dock and down into the water, but not before an ice platform formed beneath her. Going where she belongs? Where on earth would that be?
"Fuyumi! What are you doing!? Get back here, you do belong here!"

Nanami was yelling at her as she floated away, cupping her hands over her mouth as she did. She would have jumped into the water but it was freezing and it would be cold when she got out. If she teleported, Nanami could accidentally teleport to the wrong spot and still end up in the water or she could randomly teleport somewhere else. Nanami had no clue what to do, she couldn't exactly fly her way over there, she didn't have wings as far as she knew.
*Seria watched this as she then stood next to Nanami*

''another mental break down...huh..''

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blushed lightly. "I-It's not much b-but... I got you a bracelet from Tokyo..." He said nervously as he held out a peridot studded bracelet out to her, looking away. It had came out of the bag.
She smiled and hugged him. "Its perfect...I love it. Thanks Diablo." she said as she kept hugging him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino put her phone inside her pocket and followed after Kaz, humming to herself.
Kaz immediately ran back to Yoshino, breathing heavily before he caught his breath.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh I thought she just ditched him)
He shrugged
yeah. so right now Nanami is on a dock cuz Fuyumi apparently turned into an ice burg and floated away))

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura shrugged aswell.
(night)

"it is?" she says.

(night)
(Night T-T)

William pecked her on the lips

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yeah. so right now Nanami is on a dock cuz Fuyumi apparently turned into an ice burg and floated away))

[/QUOTE]
(Seriously....THIS IS WHY I DON'T KILL AL xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back