• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Glancing at the girls, Fenris called out to the Fuyuumi,
"Before you go? Where can I find that guy?"

[/QUOTE]
*Fuyumi shrugged*

Nanne said:
(that's cool haha I can totally catch up in that class its not that important...so what should I do with Kanae and Makoto? I have no idea what happened to them)
(( Just have them wander around or something, someone will come talk to them xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed even more, thinking quickly before doing the same.
Roman blushed a little, playing around with her tongue as they kissed, and one of his hands, sneaking it's way to the hem of her shirt before he pulled it up.

(( Fade? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Just have them wander around or something, someone will come talk to them xD ))
(lol I found out where Kanae left off at but idk what happened to whoever had Diablo...I remember is was something dragon...)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and walked into the store after he had ran in. She curiously looked around before stopping in one spot and pulling out her phone. Yoshino tapped away at her phone, seemingly looking for something. "No, not it. Not this either~ Not good enough, I need something better."
tumblr_ndxf4wT2YZ1th1iizo1_500.gif
Kaz sighed, hanging his head as he walked over to Yoshino. "Damn... What are you doing?" He asked, feeling defeated because he couldn't find any clothes that made him look above a 10.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi shrugged*

[/QUOTE]
Fenris smiled cruelly before he pulled a briefcase out from behind the bar and began walking towards them as he said,

"Good, then maybe he'll be lucky and have the chance for a final meal before I find him."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i think i can just stick around for a small while......or you wanna go home now? its actually...pretty late..''
*She said looking at the clock which is like 10 PM*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami followed her eyes to the clock and looked a little surprised. She hadn't realized she was in here for that long, having waited for food and then talking to Fenris had made her loose track of time.

"After I uh... do something. Then we can go home. I'm a little tired anyways."

Nanami made a piece of paper appear with in her hands and a pen on the counter. She quickly wrote down her phone number and transported the note into Fenris' pocket with a slight smirk before turning back to Fuyumi.

"Alright, we can go now if you'd like."

@Jesters Court

Nanne said:
(lol I found out where Kanae left off at but idk what happened to whoever had Diablo...I remember is was something dragon...)
((You mean me? Diablo took a very long vacation... I can bring him back if you like ^_^ ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Glancing at the girls, Fenris called out to the Fuyuumi,
"Before you go? Where can I find that guy?"

[/QUOTE]
"I tossed him out of the way and then took him outside. He shouldn't be a problem anymore... or ever really."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami followed her eyes to the clock and looked a little surprised. She hadn't realized she was in here for that long, having waited for food and then talking to Fenris had made her loose track of time.
"After I uh... do something. Then we can go home. I'm a little tired anyways."

Nanami made a piece of paper appear with in her hands and a pen on the counter. She quickly wrote down her phone number and transported the note into Fenris' pocket with a slight smirk before turning back to Fuyumi.

"Alright, we can go now if you'd like."

@Jesters Court
*Fuyumi nodded before slowly walking out*

@Jesters Court

LunaCrosby said:
"i love you too" she says.

(yessssss)
(( We both knew where it was headed from the beginning xD ))

Roman laid in Mal's bed, staring into space as he lay there. His breathing a little heavy, he then smiled a little, "Mal?"

Roman said:
(( We both knew where it was headed from the beginning xD ))
Roman laid in Mal's bed, staring into space as he lay there. His breathing a little heavy, he then smiled a little, "Mal?"
(yes indeed xD )

"yes?" she asks, her face still slightly red.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi nodded before slowly walking out*
@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]
Nanami hummed and bobbed her head as she followed after Fuyumi. She stretched her arms up in the air as she stepped outside, shivering a little at the cold. Nanami rebuttoned the top buttons of her dress shirt and blazer to keep herself from freezing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back