• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken pushed Ayen's hand off his shoulder and continued on his way. "You're home was a accident. If you continue to be angry about it, you won't do anything but make matters worst."
Ayen sighed "so you say, but i planned on doing more than being angry." he said before drawing his fist back and sucker-punching Ken.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "so you say, but i planned on doing more than being angry." he said before drawing his fist back and sucker-punching Ken.
Ken stumbled back before quickly catching his balance. "Mistake." He muttered before punching Ayen in the jaw.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal just blinked "thats wierd" she says.

"dont we have to do the best man/women stuff?" she asks.
Roman chuckled, "Well if you want, you can have another~" he said, smiling.

Roman said:
Ken stumbled back before quickly catching his balance. "Mistake." He muttered before punching Ayen in the jaw.
Roman chuckled, "Well if you want, you can have another~" he said, smiling.
"Another?" she says "why would you show me again?" she asks.

shortyshot8 said:
"Oh yeah!"
"so much workkk!" she says and laughs.

LunaCrosby said:
"Another?" she says "why would you show me again?" she asks.

"so much workkk!" she says and laughs.
"Why not?~" Roman asked. "It wasn't all that bad if you ask me."

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blinked as he looked up at her. He wasn't sure why she was blocking out his view of the sky. "Are you ok?" He asked. "This is where I come to think." He explained.
"That's all I needed to know. I asked you why you stopped here but you looked to be lost in thought." Lilith said as she moved until she was right next to him before plopping herself down on the soft patches of the grass.

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "Alright." He said, with a nod. Roman then placed a finger under Mal's chin before kissing her.
Kaz grinned, "I dunno~" he lied. "We'll go somewhere though."
Yoshino pouted, "You're keeping a secret from me. I wanna know where, I don't like being left in the dark."

Roman said:
Ayen's head snapped up as he took a step back before he quickly sent a kick speeding towards Ken's stomach.

LunaCrosby said:
(is it because Mal is hotter than Kagura? or were you gonna take her for yourself aswell xD )

"when should the wedding be?" she asks.
(( shorty tries to get all the attractive looking lady characters xDD his characters be thirsty for the V ))

LunaCrosby said:
"but i dont know how to do the kiss thing correctly" she says.
Roman smiled, his finger still hooked on to her chin, "I'll teach you...~" he said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino pouted, "You're keeping a secret from me. I wanna know where, I don't like being left in the dark."
Kaz chuckled, "It's fine. It's not like we're going anywhere bad." He said, playfully pushing her shoulder. "Relax~"

shortyshot8 said:
(Was a joke first off)

(Because....Reasons >_>)
(( So was that~ and this~ and that~ ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's all I needed to know. I asked you why you stopped here but you looked to be lost in thought." Lilith said as she moved until she was right next to him before plopping herself down on the soft patches of the grass.
Ikuto went silent again as many memories flowed like a river through his head. He decided to shut his eyes as the wind blew through his hair, him being completely silent.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, his finger still hooked on to her chin, "I'll teach you...~" he said.
Kaz chuckled, "It's fine. It's not like we're going anywhere bad." He said, playfully pushing her shoulder. "Relax~"

(( So was that~ and this~ and that~ ))
"that'll be hard to do" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's head snapped up as he took a step back before he quickly sent a kick speeding towards Ken's stomach.
Ken had caught the kick, but the impact sent him skidding back. He then ran at, Ayen, before attempting to punch him the the stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back