• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"We're in a bar if you haven't forgotten. There's perverts like everywhere... So why raise your shirt?" Roman/Ramona asked confused.
Jackie shrugged "Not like it matters after all I only like girls" She said happily before taking another drink

Daniel reaver]Lana nodded as she was pulled to the spare bed room "s-so" she said bervously trying to make some conversation [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino looked at Lana and smiled,"Do you like to do anything for fun? Besides you know, fighting and protecting the world and stuff."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie shrugged "Not like it matters after all I only like girls" She said happily before taking another drink
"True. Then again, we could end up having brain problems if we stay like this too long. We might end up actually becoming girls..." Roman/Ramona said.

Roman said:
"True. Then again, we could end up having brain problems if we stay like this too long. We might end up actually becoming girls..." Roman/Ramona said.
Jackie laughed a little "We both know we will be fine" She said happily "Come on are you going to even drink?" She asked before taking another drink

(I am roleplaying with myself)

Eliza got up and read a book about the countries of the world

"There is Indonesia right there, I finally found Seychelles right here."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie laughed a little "We both know we will be fine" She said happily "Come on are you going to even drink?" She asked before taking another drink
"Whatever..." Roman/Ramona picked up the glass and took a drink. "Happy?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie laughed a little before raising her glass "To life!" She said happily
"To life..." Roman/Ramona said in a bored tone.

Roman said:
"To life..." Roman/Ramona said in a bored tone.
Jackie easily gulped down the glass and looked at Romana "Hey what's wrong?" She asked trying to remain in a calm tone

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie easily gulped down the glass and looked at Romana "Hey what's wrong?" She asked trying to remain in a calm tone
Roman/Ramona quickly drank the last of his/her drink and sighed, "My chest... They're so perfect."

Roman said:
Roman/Ramona quickly drank the last of his/her drink and sighed, "My chest... They're so perfect."
Jackie smiled at little "That they are" She said looking at Ramona's chest

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smiled at little "That they are" She said looking at Ramona's chest
"Yours are too. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Because those are great." She said smirking.

Roman said:
"Yours are too. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Because those are great." She said smirking.
Jackie smirked "Wow...You saying that makes me thing you are even more hot" She said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smirked "Wow...You saying that makes me thing you are even more hot" She said teasingly
Ramona smiled, "I am hot as both male or female. It's just how I am. Can't fix that."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie's face leaned close "I think we should..." She said seductively
(You just screwed yourself and made it the perfect opportunity for someone to come in)

Nora appeared in the middle and frowned,"The hell are you doing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(You just screwed yourself and made it the perfect opportunity for someone to come in)
Jackie looked at her "Wha-Wha?" She said before making Nora turn invisible on accident (Bad Nora! No ruining the moment!)

WeirdPrincess said:
shortyshot8 said:
Jackie looked at her "Wha-Wha?" She said before making Nora turn invisible on accident (Bad Nora! No ruining the moment!)
Ramona looked at Nora, "Hey Nora! It's me Roman!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora made herself visible again and waved at Roman,"Hey! Why do you look like a chick?"
"I gender bent myself. I had nothing better to do." Ramona said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Nora smacked her,"No. Don't turn me invisible you dunce." She said, frowning.

Roman said:
"I gender bent myself. I had nothing better to do." Ramona said smiling.
"Nice! You look hot!" Nora said excitedly as she hopped on to the counter of the bar."You guys have fun, I'm just gonna sit here and have some drinks. Don't mind me!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Jackie rubbed the side of her cheek "That wasn't very nice" She said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie rubbed the side of her cheek "That wasn't very nice" She said sadly
"Well you turned me invisible! What did you want me to do, kiss you?" Nora asked, staring down at her."You'll live. I didn't hit you that hard."

WeirdPrincess said:

"Nice! You look hot!" Nora said excitedly as she hopped on to the counter of the bar."You guys have fun, I'm just gonna sit here and have some drinks. Don't mind me!"
"Thanks! How sweet of you." Ramona said drinking another drink. "Those guys are ordering us drinks if anyone didn't notice. "

@shortyshot8

Jackie sighed "To be honest I have wanted to do this for quite some time" She said before making them both invisible and kissing Romana on the lips

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back