• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded slowly,"Okay....I'm glad that he's still alive. And I'll deal with Jack later..." She said softly as she smiled at the Lana."Thank you."

Nora's grinned before snapping her finger,"This is going to be good." She said as she watched his chest grow in size, but not to big. She snickered,"Now you know what it's like to have breasts. There lovely."
Jack's eye twitched "Di-Did you really just do that?" He asked unsure what to say"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili laughed, shaking his head gently, before glancing up to look Elyse in her eyes. He brought his hands to rest around her sides, and stroked her gently, and lovingly. "I'm sure. As sure as I am in my feelings for you, I am doubly sure in my desire to never let you go..." he said, a small grin on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse smirked, happy with his response.

"Well I guess that settles it then. Were stuck with each other. Forever."

The faintest blush appeared on her cheeks at her bold statement.

(( So I have Kaz just roaming around the school if anyone wants to interact p: ))

Lumina said:
Elyse smirked, happy with his response.
"Well I guess that settles it then. Were stuck with each other. Forever."

The faintest blush appeared on her cheeks at her bold statement.
"Do...do you promise?" Kili said, blushing slightly, himself. He felt like all of the intimacy was going to make him faint, but the more it grew, the less he cared.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh I can have the heroes deal with Jack if you want" Lana said happy to help her as she smiled then yawned tiredly "hey you don't mind if I spend a night or two with you guys?" She asked them

[/QUOTE]
Asuka shook her head,"No no it's fine. Jacks my servant, so I'd rather deal with it." She said before smiling again."Of course you can stay here. I have a spare room that Yoshino can show you, unless you'd like to sleep in my room."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eye twitched "Di-Did you really just do that?" He asked unsure what to say"
Nora nodded,"Yup! You now have boobs for a night. Do what you want with them, they'll disappear within an hour." She said, still grinning.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head,"No no it's fine. Jacks my servant, so I'd rather deal with it." She said before smiling again."Of course you can stay here. I have a spare room that Yoshino can show you, unless you'd like to sleep in my room."

Nora nodded,"Yup! You now have boobs for a night. Do what you want with them, they'll disappear within an hour." She said, still grinning.
Jack's eye continued twitching "Give me a moment.." He warped to Asuka "MASTER!!! Please fix this!!" He said pointing to his chest

Daniel reaver]"I don't care what room I sleep in" Lana said to her as she stood up and streched [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"I'll take you to the spare then." Yoshino said as she stood up and grabbed Lana's hand, dragging her out of the room when she saw Jack appear.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eye continued twitching "Give me a moment.." He warped to Asuka "MASTER!!! Please fix this!!" He said pointing to his chest
"No!" Asuka said childishly as she crossed her arms over her chest."That's your punishment for not coming back and telling me Akki-san was okay not telling me that you were fine." She said, turning away from him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll take you to the spare then." Yoshino said as she stood up and grabbed Lana's hand, dragging her out of the room when she saw Jack appear.

"No!" Asuka said childishly as she crossed her arms over her chest."That's your punishment for not coming back and telling me Akki-san was okay not telling me that you were fine." She said, turning away from him.
Jack fell to his knees and begged her "Please.....If I have to remain this way at least make me a girl otherwise it's just weird" He said to her looking down at her feet

shortyshot8 said:
Jack fell to his knees and begged her "Please.....If I have to remain this way at least make me a girl otherwise it's just weird" He said to her looking down at her feet
(( Roman was genderbent before in the old thread xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
"Fine..." Asuka grumbled as she waved her hand and Jack turned into a girl."There, now that's your punishment. I'll leave you as a girl for a day."

Roman said:
(( Roman was genderbent before in the old thread xD ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
(( I'm gonna genderbend Roman again xD just to mess w/ Snow xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fine..." Asuka grumbled as she waved her hand and Jack turned into a girl."There, now that's your punishment. I'll leave you as a girl for a day."
Jackie sighed in a high tone "God this is weird" She said standing up "I am sorry for not telling you about Akira.....But I know you could tell what happened to me"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed in a high tone "God this is weird" She said standing up "I am sorry for not telling you about Akira.....But I know you could tell what happened to me"
(( When Roman was gender bent I called her Ramona xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(It was funny as hell xD )
(( I know right xD I made her be all lesbian like. Problem is: When Roman is gender bent, his mind forces itself to think like a girl xD ))

Roman said:
(( I know right xD I made her be all lesbian like. Problem is: When Roman is gender bent, his mind forces itself to think like a girl xD ))
(Yeah....She roundhouse kicked Al.....)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie warped to Roman and sighed "Hey Roman..." She said with a frown
@Roman
"Excuse me... But who are you?" Roman asked quite confused as to why this random person is here and knows his name

Roman said:
"Excuse me... But who are you?" Roman asked quite confused as to why this random person is here and knows his name
Jackie sighed "It's me...Jack....But since I'm a girl just call me Jackie" She said before sighing again "What're you up too?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "It's me...Jack....But since I'm a girl just call me Jackie" She said before sighing again "What're you up too?"
"Oh, wassup Jackie. I'm just working on my Kamui. You know whatever I want to happen in there happens? Pretty cool huh?" Roman asked chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back