• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Seeing as I almost died....I don't want my last name to be forgotten so...I want you to have our kids" He said looking her in the eyes
All your characters are gonna be dads? ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Seeing as I almost died....I don't want my last name to be forgotten so...I want you to have our kids" He said looking her in the eyes
Nora blinked in surprise,"Kids? Are we even ready for that? Am I ready...?" She asked softly, looking at him.

Roman said:
All your characters are gonna be dads? ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
( xD Guess who's gonna bring them all to life and just have 15 characters....this girl!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked in surprise,"Kids? Are we even ready for that? Am I ready...?" She asked softly, looking at him.
Al continued staring into her eyes "That's up to you...." He looked away "Sorry...It was a stupid thought anyways"

WeirdPrincess said:

( xD Guess who's gonna bring them all to life and just have 15 characters....this girl!)
(( That a lot of fucking kids.... Hope you're ready for that....))

shortyshot8 said:
(I think it was sarcasm)
((
LaJ9Kmo.gif
))

shortyshot8 said:
Al continued staring into her eyes "That's up to you...." He looked away "Sorry...It was a stupid thought anyways"
"No! It's not a stupid question! I'm not saying I don't want to...because I do. I'm just wondering if we'd be good parents you know?" Nora said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! It's not a stupid question! I'm not saying I don't want to...because I do. I'm just wondering if we'd be good parents you know?" Nora said softly.
Jack looked at her again "I know I would be a good dad and I know...You would be the best mom in the world" He said softly before kissing her nose

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at her again "I know I would be a good dad and I know...You would be the best mom in the world" He said softly before kissing her nose
(( How old are these two? I doubt they'd make better parents than I >_> ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

(( Roman would God father the crap outta some kids yo >_> ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Nora chuckled as he kissed her eyes,"That's reassuring to hear. We'd be pretty weird parents though, but it should be fun."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled as he kissed her eyes,"That's reassuring to hear. We'd be pretty weird parents though, but it should be fun."
Jack smiled "When should we start trying?" He asked her softly

Roman said:
(( Roman would God father the crap outta some kids yo >_> ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
(Oh god xD )

shortyshot8 said:

(Oh god xD )
Don't oh god me!! It's the truth! ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:

(Oh god xD )
(Damn typo....I meant nose xD )

Nora hummed in thought,"I don't know. Not right now of course. I'm not really sure."

WeirdPrincess said:
(Damn typo....I meant nose xD )
Nora hummed in thought,"I don't know. Not right now of course. I'm not really sure."
Jack laughed a little "Well obviously not now" He said before kissing her nose again "We will know when the time is right"

Daniel reaver](Don't ignore me [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] ;-; because I'll get you. You know I will)
(Ah! I'm sorry! I'll go back and find it)

Daniel reaver]Lana sighed as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed staring at the faint red glow "lord thorin where are you" she said as she waited or some one to find akira and notify her "hey" she said in a warm comfortingly whisper to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino sat away from them, leaning her back on the door as Asuka stirred slightly. Asuka's eyes fluttered open and she looked at the girl sitting next to her,"Who are you?" She whispered weakly, the glow on her chest slowly fading.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Well obviously not now" He said before kissing her nose again "We will know when the time is right"
Nora grinned,"Yeah I guess. What should we do now? Seeing as how....I guess all this drama is over."

Roman said:
Anyone free?))
(Not for you)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"Yeah I guess. What should we do now? Seeing as how....I guess all this drama is over."

(Not for you)
Al sighed his body aching "I just want to go home and rest" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back