• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"Thank you. Most Heroes make it there propose to fight the evil" she said to her with a smile as they got to the school and she sighed "well may I by chance meet your master" she asked her politely [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino hummed in thought,"Suka-chan is not well at the moment, but I can take you to her. She seems to be resting right now, so please give me your hand." She said as she held out her right hand towards her.

He flips the coin. It spirals through the air, before being caught by Zack. He then slams it onto his wrist, and pulls his hand off it. "And it is.......heads!"

Lumina said:
Elyse's gaze softened.
"I like this form better."

She gave a soft smile, nudging her head in his shoulder.

"I guess it's a good thing I'll have you until I'm better, since you don't mind taking care of me."

She blushed at the thought, but it made her happy anyways.
"You'll have me forever. "Kili said, stroking the back of her head tenderly while he grinned. He was happy she felt comfortable being close to him. It made him smile.

Daniel reaver]Lana took her hand and smiled "ok" she said to her as she waited knowing it was a teleportation [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino took a deep breath before using her energy to teleport Lana and her into Asuka's room. They vanished from the school and quickly reappeared into her room. Yoshino let go of her hand as she stared at Asuka."This is my master....my creator." She whispered softly. Asuka layed there in her bed, asleep as she was curled up into a ball. Her chest glowed red as her hand layed on her heart, faintly beating."She is not well....this is why I must find lord Thorin..."

tumblr_n13rfqXNwN1r4y2moo1_400.gif

Shiroe Kurona](Where is Lana? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(Sorry she kinda got pulled into. A massive fight and is now with princesses character going to help her master. I'll free her up for you as soon as possible

Jack looked at Nora before hugging her "I'm so happy!" He said happily as he lifted her off the ground and spun her around

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino took a deep breath before using her energy to teleport Lana and her into Asuka's room. They vanished from the school and quickly reappeared into her room. Yoshino let go of her hand as she stared at Asuka."This is my master....my creator." She whispered softly. Asuka layed there in her bed, asleep as she was curled up into a ball. Her chest glowed red as her hand layed on her heart, faintly beating."She is not well....this is why I must find lord Thorin..."
tumblr_n13rfqXNwN1r4y2moo1_400.gif
Lana sighed as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed staring at the faint red glow "lord thorin where are you" she said as she waited or some one to find akira and notify her "hey" she said in a warm comfortingly whisper to her

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry she kinda got pulled into. A massive fight and is now with princesses character going to help her master. I'll free her up for you as soon as possible

[/QUOTE]
(Thanks!)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at Nora before hugging her "I'm so happy!" He said happily as he lifted her off the ground and spun her around
Nora squealed and held on to him,"Oh my god! You're not dead!" She cried as she hugged him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora squealed and held on to him,"Oh my god! You're not dead!" She cried as she hugged him.
Jack smiled and set her down "I was so worried that I would have to leave you" He said softly before kissing her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and set her down "I was so worried that I would have to leave you" He said softly before kissing her
Nora happily kissed him back before pulling away after a while."I thought I was going to die if you did....but you're here and alive and...I love you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora happily kissed him back before pulling away after a while."I thought I was going to die if you did....but you're here and alive and...I love you."
Jack smiled warmly "This whole thing got me thinking about something" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head,"What's that?"
Al smiled "Seeing as I almost died....I don't want my last name to be forgotten so...I want you to have our kids" He said looking her in the eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back