• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"Yeah I guess. What should we do now? Seeing as how....I guess all this drama is over."

(Not for you)
>_> ))

Daniel reaver]"I'm lana. Second in command of the hero clan" she said to her with a happy smile "and im the one that's gonna bring back lord thorin for you" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Asuka tilted her head,"Who's Lord Thorin?" She asked softly.

Roman said:
((OuO) my exact face right now)

WeirdPrincess said:

(( Just forget Roman has feelings xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:

Lana giggked "sorry I keep forgetting you all know him by a different name. Lord thorin is akira" she said softly to the girl with an inoccent smile

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's fine. We can do that." Nora said, agreeing with the idea.
Jack warped them to his room as he took off his shirt and laid down on the bed looking up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggked "sorry I keep forgetting you all know him by a different name. Lord thorin is akira" she said softly to the girl with an inoccent smile

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes brightened slightly as the glow on her chest returned."Really?" She said excitedly before she stopped, a sad look returning to her eyes."I thought he was dead.... Jack told me that he wouldn't come back....."

Roman said:
(( That's my face ))
((*^*)Well now it's mine. Along with these (OuO)(>u>)(>A>)(-n-) all mine....and even the one I hate (B^D))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"You'll have me forever. "Kili said, stroking the back of her head tenderly while he grinned. He was happy she felt comfortable being close to him. It made him smile.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse smirked at his statement, moving her head to look at him in the eyes.

"You sure you wanna deal with me for that long? Forever is a pretty long time yanno."

She grinned, wanting him to stay forever nonetheless.

(( I wanna RP my new character. How to enter her in though 3: ))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack warped them to his room as he took off his shirt and laid down on the bed looking up
Nora layed down on the bed and sighed,"Today's been crazy...."she murmured as she snapped her fingers, changing into pajamas.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora layed down on the bed and sighed,"Today's been crazy...."she murmured as she snapped her fingers, changing into pajamas.
Jack yawned before grabbing her hand placing it on his heart "Is it beating?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Jack yawned before grabbing her hand placing it on his heart "Is it beating?" He asked
Nora looked at her hand and nodded slowly,"Yeah....it's beating. I can feel it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at her hand and nodded slowly,"Yeah....it's beating. I can feel it."
Jack smiled "Thank you for everything you've ever done for me" He said softly "I love you"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Thank you for everything you've ever done for me" He said softly "I love you"
Nora smiled,"You don't need to thank me. I do it because I love you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled,"You don't need to thank me. I do it because I love you."
Jack smiled "You haven't moved your hand" He said teasingly "It's fine if you like my chest"

(( It's getting cheesy in here :troll: *drops cheese everywhere* ))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "You haven't moved your hand" He said teasingly "It's fine if you like my chest"
Nora laughed,"So what if I like your chest more than you? You gonna do anything about it?" She asked jokingly, leaving her hand on his chest for a while before removing it.

Roman said:
(( It's getting cheesy in here :troll: *drops cheese everywhere* ))
((gun) You'll get rid of the cheese of you know what's good for you)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"So what if I like your chest more than you? You gonna do anything about it?" She asked jokingly, leaving her hand on his chest for a while before removing it.
Jack laughed "The difference is if you put your hand on my chest it's normal however....Id I put my hand on your chest it's sexual" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed "The difference is if you put your hand on my chest it's normal however....Id I put my hand on your chest it's sexual" He said jokingly
"Because I have breasts and you don't. Wanna see what it feels like?" Nora snickered as she looked at him.

"Whoever Jack is. He's an idiot because lord thorin is very much alive." Lana said to her with a warm smile "lord thorin is alive and well all that has to happen is that we need to find him ok" she said comfortingly to her

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I have breasts and you don't. Wanna see what it feels like?" Nora snickered as she looked at him.
Jack's face turned a bit red unable to say anything not really sure how to respond

Lumina said:
Elyse smirked at his statement, moving her head to look at him in the eyes.
"You sure you wanna deal with me for that long? Forever is a pretty long time yanno."

She grinned, wanting him to stay forever nonetheless.

(( I wanna RP my new character. How to enter her in though 3: ))
Kili laughed, shaking his head gently, before glancing up to look Elyse in her eyes. He brought his hands to rest around her sides, and stroked her gently, and lovingly. "I'm sure. As sure as I am in my feelings for you, I am doubly sure in my desire to never let you go..." he said, a small grin on his face.

Daniel reaver]"Whoever Jack is. He's an idiot because lord thorin is very much alive." Lana said to her with a warm smile "lord thorin is alive and well all that has to happen is that we need to find him ok" she said comfortingly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Asuka nodded slowly,"Okay....I'm glad that he's still alive. And I'll deal with Jack later..." She said softly as she smiled at the Lana."Thank you."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's face turned a bit red unable to say anything not really sure how to respond
Nora's grinned before snapping her finger,"This is going to be good." She said as she watched his chest grow in size, but not to big. She snickered,"Now you know what it's like to have breasts. There lovely."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded slowly,"Okay....I'm glad that he's still alive. And I'll deal with Jack later..." She said softly as she smiled at the Lana."Thank you."
"Oh I can have the heroes deal with Jack if you want" Lana said happy to help her as she smiled then yawned tiredly "hey you don't mind if I spend a night or two with you guys?" She asked them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back