• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Oh, wassup Jackie. I'm just working on my Kamui. You know whatever I want to happen in there happens? Pretty cool huh?" Roman asked chuckling.
Jackie smiled before her face turned red "N-No I can't think like that" She said to herself

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smiled before her face turned red "N-No I can't think like that" She said to herself
Roman immediately looked over at Jackie, "I don't like when you say things like that. What do you mean you can't think like that?"

Roman said:
Roman immediately looked over at Jackie, "I don't like when you say things like that. What do you mean you can't think like that?"
Jackie smiled nervously "I just think I understand why Snow said all those things about you" She said with a shrug "So what are you going to try first?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smiled nervously "I just think I understand why Snow said all those things about you" She said with a shrug "So what are you going to try first?"
"No no no! What did Snow say about me?! She talking crap behind my back? I knew it..." Roman said in a angry for nothing way.

Roman said:
"No no no! What did Snow say about me?! She talking crap behind my back? I knew it..." Roman angry for nothing way.
Jackie sighed and slapped him in the back of the head "I was talking about how handsome she said you were" She said her eye twitching in anger

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed and slapped him in the back of the head "I was talking about how handsome she said you were" She said her eye twitching in anger
"You didn't have to slap me." Roman said slightly annoyed. "Anyways, the first thing I plan on trying is gender bending. But that's for when I see Snow again."

Roman said:
"You didn't have to slap me." Roman said slightly annoyed. "Anyways, the first thing I plan on trying is gender bending. But that's for when I see Snow again."
Jackie nodded "Have you got it down? Because you can't screw it up when you show her soooo as your best friend in the world I will let you show me" She said as if he needed her permission

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie nodded "Have you got it down? Because you can't screw it up when you show her soooo as your best friend in the world I will let you show me" She said as if he needed her permission
"Well, I wanted to specifically show her only, but since me and you are best friends, I guess so." Roman vanished in a vortex like vacuum and appeared a second late as a girl. "Well, here I am."

Roman said:
"Well, I wanted to specifically show her only, but since me and you are best friends, I guess so." Roman vanished in a vortex like vacuum and appeared a second late as a girl. "Well, here I am."
Jackie looked shocked "Wo-Wow as a girl you look kinda hot" She said rubbing the back of her head nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie looked shocked "Wo-Wow as a girl you look kinda hot" She said rubbing the back of her head nervously
"Shut up. I didn't ask for your compliments..." Roman/Ramona said. "I think I'm gonna change back, until later."

Roman said:
"Shut up. I didn't ask for your compliments..." Roman/Ramona said. "I think I'm gonna change back, until later."
Jackie sighed "Jeez you don't have to be so mean....But to be honest I would like you to stay like that...." She said before sighing "As my best friend you need to suffer with me" She said with a smirk before wrapping an arm around the back of her neck "Let's go do something" She said not waiting for a response as she dragged Romana along

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "Jeez you don't have to be so mean....But to be honest I would like you to stay like that...." She said before sighing "As my best friend you need to suffer with me" She said with a smirk before wrapping an arm around the back of her neck "Let's go do something" She said not waiting for a response as she dragged Romana along
"Not for long. I don't know if this has any side effects. I'm not hooking up with any guys. That gross man..." Roman/Ramona said in a complaining tone.

Roman said:
"Not for long. I don't know if this has any side effects. I'm not hooking up with any guys. That gross man..." Roman/Ramona said in a complaining tone.
Jackie laughed "That would be gross.....Guys are a pain anyways" She said before looking shocked "O-Oh god" She said to herself

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie laughed "That would be gross.....Guys are a pain anyways" She said before looking shocked "O-Oh god" She said to herself
"What is it now? You need a restroom or something?" S/he asked.

Roman said:
"What is it now? You need a restroom or something?" S/he asked.
Jackie sighed "N-No it's nothing" She said before dragging Romana into a bar "Perfect place to talk and get drunk" She said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "N-No it's nothing" She said before dragging Romana into a bar "Perfect place to talk and get drunk" She said jokingly
"Why a bar?! I have to stay sober for my training!" Roman/Ramona protested.

Roman said:
"Why a bar?! I have to stay sober for my training!" Roman/Ramona protested.
Jackie sighed and sat Romana down in one of the booths "Simple because we are bro's and if there's anything I need to talk to someone about I go to you" She said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed and sat Romana down in one of the booths "Simple because we are bro's and if there's anything I need to talk to someone about I go to you" She said happily
Roman/Ramona frowned, "You brought me here because you need someone to talk you? Then whatever the problem is spit it out."

Roman said:
Roman/Ramona frowned, "You brought me here because you need someone to talk you? Then whatever the problem is spit it out."
Jackie smiled "Just a moment" She said before coming back with two glasses and handing one to Romana "Well sometimes I do like to think...Ya know what it would be like to be a girl and here I am" She said happily before taking a drink

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smiled "Just a moment" She said before coming back with two glasses and handing one to Romana "Well sometimes I do like to think...Ya know what it would be like to be a girl and here I am" She said happily before taking a drink
Roman/Ramona sighed, "Why would you think that, when you could just simply ask Nora. If I wanna know anything, I'll simply ask, Thana, Snow, Rain, Nora, Nissa, or the internet."

Roman said:
Roman/Ramona sighed, "Why would you think that, when you could just simply ask Nora. If I wanna know anything, I'll simply ask, Thana, Snow, Rain, Nora, Nissa, or the internet."
Jackie sighed "Yeah but nothing compares to the real deal" She said happily before taking another drink and unbuttoning a bit of her shirt to show her bra "Plus I have these" She said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "Yeah but nothing compares to the real deal" She said happily before taking another drink and unbuttoning a bit of her shirt to show her bra "Plus I have these" She said teasingly
"Are you freaking kidding me?" Roman/Ramona asked, putting his/her head in their hands. "Wow..."

Roman said:
"Are you freaking kidding me?" Roman/Ramona asked, putting his/her head in their hands. "Wow..."
Jackie laughed a little "What's wrong?" She asked Romana putting her finger under her chin using it to lift her head up

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie laughed a little "What's wrong?" She asked Romana putting her finger under her chin using it to lift her head up
"We're in a bar if you haven't forgotten. There's perverts like everywhere... So why raise your shirt?" Roman/Ramona asked confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back