• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "To be honest I have wanted to do this for quite some time" She said before making them both invisible and kissing Romana on the lips
@Roman
Ramona giggled and kissed Jackie back. "Woooh! That was nice!"

Roman said:
Ramona giggled and kissed Jackie back. "Woooh! That was nice!"
Jackie giggled a little "Yeah it really was....I don't want it to end" She said before kissing her again

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie giggled a little "Yeah it really was....I don't want it to end" She said before kissing her again
Ramona snickered and looked at Nora, "It's great and all, but Nora might kill us both."

Roman said:
Ramona snickered and looked at Nora, "It's great and all, but Nora might kill us both."
WeirdPrincess said:
"Already planning on it."
Nora said as she took a sip of her drink, not looking at either of them.
Jackie giggled again "If she wants she can join in" She said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
"That's a good idea..." Ramona said slyly.

...♅Akira walked into the bar and sat next to an open window, placing one of his swords against the table. He manifested multiple bottles of sake and a cup. He filled the cup and began drinking, soon talking♅...

“ It's my fault my younger brother and son died. If I hadn't suppressed my powers, I could've saved them.. ”

b2ff2bd665_zpsy7tmlvsb.png

Shiroe Kurona](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] how do you put extra stuff on every post of yours like that kakashi picture of yours)
(( What Kakashi picture? My signature? ))

shortyshot8 said:
"You're just asking for death aren't you." Nora said, taking another drink."But why the hell not, I've got nothing better to do."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're just asking for death aren't you." Nora said, taking another drink."But why the hell not, I've got nothing better to do."
Jackie smiled "God I love you both" She said hugging them both

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked into the bar and sat next to an open window, placing one of his swords against the table. He manifested multiple bottles of sake and a cup. He filled the cup and began drinking, soon talking♅...
“ It's my fault my younger brother and son died. If I hadn't suppressed my powers, I could've saved them.. ”

b2ff2bd665_zpsy7tmlvsb.png

[/QUOTE]
Ramona appeared in the seat in front of Akira. She smiled and crossed her legs, "If it isn't, Mr. Fukushima. What's got you down in the dumps?"

Roman said:
Ramona appeared in the seat in front of Akira. She smiled and crossed her legs, "If it isn't, Mr. Fukushima. What's got you down in the dumps?"
...♅Akira sighed and took another drink of his sake, soon replying♅...

“ It's none of your business, Roman. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and took another drink of his sake, soon replying♅...
“ It's none of your business, Roman. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman changed back and sighed. He uncrossed his legs and readjusted himself to a more comfortable position. "Sorry, I'll make sure I stay out of your biz man."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed before looking at Nora and kissing her on the lips
Nora kissed her back before pulling away,"Not today. Go kiss Romana or something." She said, picking up her drink and taking a sip.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora kissed her back before pulling away,"Not today. Go kiss Romana or something." She said, picking up her drink and taking a sip.
Jackie pouted "Aww....I can't she changed back to Roman" She said looking down

...♅Akira sighed and looked down at the cup, soon refilling it. He continued to drink♅...

“ ... ”

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie pouted "Aww....I can't she changed back to Roman" She said looking down
"Then I don't know what to tell you. Wait a minute....how's you even turn into a girl? I only gave you boobs?" Nora asked as she looked at Jackie.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and looked down at the cup, soon refilling it. He continued to drink♅...
“ ... ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman stood up and smiled, putting two fingers out as a sign of peace.

tumblr_inline_n0yodbyjDe1riev4q.gif

"I'll see you later, Akira. I know you can't get drunk, but don't end up best friends with the bottom of the bottle." He said walking away. Roman made his way over to Nora and Jackie, taking a seat in his same spot. "I'm back."

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Yes your signature)

[/QUOTE]
Just copy the image's link and click the little picture next to the emoji thing in the text editor options. ))

(NIGHT GUYS BE SURE TO TAG ME)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then I don't know what to tell you. Wait a minute....how's you even turn into a girl? I only gave you boobs?" Nora asked as she looked at Jackie.
Roman said:
Roman stood up and smiled, putting two fingers out as a sign of peace.
tumblr_inline_n0yodbyjDe1riev4q.gif

"I'll see you later, Akira. I know you can't get drunk, but don't end up best friends with the bottom of the bottle." He said walking away. Roman made his way over to Nora and Jackie, taking a seat in his same spot. "I'm back."

@shortyshot8

Just copy the image's link and click the little picture next to the emoji thing in the text editor options. ))
(Nevermind xD )

Jackie smiled "Are you still kissable Roman?" She asked with hope in her eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back