• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nora's hand twitched as she gripped the glass hard,"I'm gonna go now....before I decide to kill you two....bye!" She said tightly before vanishing from where she sat.

shortyshot8 said:
(NIGHT GUYS BE SURE TO TAG ME)

(Nevermind xD )

Jackie smiled "Are you still kissable Roman?" She asked with hope in her eyes
"Sadly no. My male form is for one person only." Roman said smiling.

Roman said:
"Sadly no. My male form is for one person only." Roman said smiling.
Jackie pouted looking down "Can you change back?" She stared up at him with puppy eyes "Pleeeeeease?"

9k=
(JUST testing)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie pouted looking down "Can you change back?" She stared up at him with puppy eyes "Pleeeeeease?"
"It takes a toll on my body. Being a girl is tough work Jackie." He said calmly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie had an idea "Then just make a clone do it" She said happily
"Every time I make a clone it divides my power and I'm already a little weak from having, 'foreign' parts."

...♅Akira continued drinking the sake until he had finished the bottles. He manifested six more bottles and began pouring one into a cup. He spoke as he took another drink♅...

“ I'm just a monster. I don't deserve to see Asuka.. ”

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Do...do you promise?" Kili said, blushing slightly, himself. He felt like all of the intimacy was going to make him faint, but the more it grew, the less he cared.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed hard at his question, which for some reason seemed extremely intimate, but she nodded anyways.

"Yeah... I really do."

She gave him a smile that showed she really meant everything she was saying.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "A Ferris wheel is like a big wheel that has carriages on it, it spins around slowly, taking you up high" she explained as she fiddled with the ends if her hair.
((Yeah I guess I missed this ;-;"))

Ryft put a finger to his chin in thought. A moment later he crossed his arms, looking at Dakota.

"I wanna go on it."

He nodded, proud of his ability to make decisions.

Lumina said:
((Yeah I guess I missed this ;-;"))
Ryft put a finger to his chin in thought. A moment later he crossed his arms, looking at Dakota.

"I wanna go on it."

He nodded, proud of his ability to make decisions.
((Ahh, its okay ;-; a lot of people miss my replies for some reason...))

She smiled and nodded "Alright then~" she pointed in the direction it was in "It can be seen from here, look!" She looked over to him "You can lead the way this time."

Nonalaka said:
((Ahh, its okay ;-; a lot of people miss my replies for some reason...))
She smiled and nodded "Alright then~" she pointed in the direction it was in "It can be seen from here, look!" She looked over to him "You can lead the way this time."
Ryft nodded, a little unsure, but decided to lead the way anyways.

"R-right. Alright, to the ferris wheel we go then."

He turned facing away from Dakota, his cheeks red from her sudden declaration of him leading the way. It wasn't even that bad.

Lumina said:
Ryft nodded, a little unsure, but decided to lead the way anyways.
"R-right. Alright, to the ferris wheel we go then."

He turned facing away from Dakota, his cheeks red from her sudden declaration of him leading the way. It wasn't even that bad.
"Right!" She smiled and followed in behind, her hands in her pockets. She noticed the change of tone in his voice "....you seem nervous?" She said as she quickened her pace a little.

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed hard at his question, which for some reason seemed extremely intimate, but she nodded anyways.
"Yeah... I really do."

She gave him a smile that showed she really meant everything she was saying.
Kili smiled back at Elyse, and without a word, pressed his lips to hers, pulling her into a gentle kiss. He stared into her eyes as it happened.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili smiled back at Elyse, and without a word, pressed his lips to hers, pulling her into a gentle kiss. He stared into her eyes as it happened.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's eyes widened at the sudden gesture, but after a moment they closed, kissing him back with the same intensity of gentleness.

It was her first kiss.

Nonalaka said:
"Right!" She smiled and followed in behind, her hands in her pockets. She noticed the change of tone in his voice "....you seem nervous?" She said as she quickened her pace a little.
Ryft cleared his throat, trying to keep himself from blushing more.

"W-what? Nah. Not at all. O-oh, hey were nearly at the line..!"

He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked a little faster. He felt so flustered.

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes widened at the sudden gesture, but after a moment they closed, kissing him back with the same intensity of gentleness.
It was her first kiss.

Ryft cleared his throat, trying to keep himself from blushing more.

"W-what? Nah. Not at all. O-oh, hey were nearly at the line..!"

He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked a little faster. He felt so flustered.
She looked at him and raised a brow, she knew he was lying to her but she decided not to question further, she didn't want to make him worse. "Ah, okay" she matched his pace so she wouldn't fall behind as they reached the line.

Lumina said:
It was her first kiss.
Kili also seemed somewhat surprised. Firstly because he was actually kissing Elyse...he was...actually kissing her.

As his eyes closed, the second reason popped into his head.

"Killia...did you make me kiss her?" he thought.

"You finally had her, and you still weren't going to make that leap. So I gave you a push. And also made sure you were properly kissing her...but enough about that, you're busy at the moment..." Killia thought, drifting out of Kili's mind.

Kili returned his focus to the real world, deepening the kiss for a few moments, before pulling back.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili also seemed somewhat surprised. Firstly because he was actually kissing Elyse...he was...actually kissing her.
As his eyes closed, the second reason popped into his head.

"Killia...did you make me kiss her?" he thought.

"You finally had her, and you still weren't going to make that leap. So I gave you a push. And also made sure you were properly kissing her...but enough about that, you're busy at the moment..." Killia thought, drifting out of Kili's mind.

Kili returned his focus to the real world, deepening the kiss for a few moments, before pulling back.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at Kili for maybe a moment before completely burying her face in his shoulder. She couldn't believe that actually happened. There was no way. She actually... kissed Kili.

Oh god. The thought alone was enough to make her cheeks turn redder than a ripe tomato. How could she look at him again? There was no turning back for her anymore. She would live and die by his side. This kiss only further pushed her toward that.

She was also super embarrassed at it being her first kiss. Could he tell? Was she bad? Uughh. Elyse kept her face in his shoulder, not sure what else she could manage anyways.

...♅Akira continued to drink the sake, muttering to himself♅...

“ Why did I hold back..? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back